What's new

Aftermath of Removal of Article 35A and Article 370

In any case, this move also will have to stand the scrutiny of the Supreme Court. The way this has been done, the SC may strike it down as unconstitutional.

Its a black day after 71 . India deserve response. Now or never.
Brother I agree with you.Even though things won't change much on ground and Kashmir is going no where we still need to send loud and clear message to Hindu extremist government of india and like minded extremist hindutva terrorist indian population.

Fact is article 370 was a joke. It soon became useless when that traitor Abdullah Sheikh so called Prime Minister of IoK was put in jail.

Ideally speaking only realistic solution for IoK valley region if any will become part of Pakistan or become independent country. Basically 80% of IoK will remain with India in either case. This decision will help going towards that solution sooner now.

India will not try to settle outsiders in valley, it will be too obvious. If anything I see usual bastards like Mufti and Omar abdullah changing their tune soon as they always have been puppets of India since 1948.

@waz I know you are emotional today but honestly nothing have changed. Only perhaps this time Kashmiri muslim leader ship will finally stop day dreaming of having total control on IoK but I doubt it. These Mufti, Abdullahs, Huriats etc have only used Pakistan for their political gains.

1.5 years ago you were advocating for an independant Punjab.

Now you want us to forsake Kashmir and Kashmiris.

Ghussa na dilao aur

Fact is article 370 was a joke. It soon became useless when that traitor Abdullah Sheikh so called Prime Minister of IoK was put in jail.

Ideally speaking only realistic solution for IoK valley region if any will become part of Pakistan or become independent country. Basically 80% of IoK will remain with India in either case. This decision will help going towards that solution sooner now.

India will not try to settle outsiders in valley, it will be too obvious. If anything I see usual bastards like Mufti and Omar abdullah changing their tune soon as they always have been puppets of India since 1948.

@waz I know you are emotional today but honestly nothing have changed. Only perhaps this time Kashmiri muslim leader ship will finally stop day dreaming of having total control on IoK but I doubt it. These Mufti, Abdullahs, Huriats etc have only used Pakistan for their political gains.

Best post of this entire episode...There is a saying it is better to deal with an enemey who is open enemey with you rather than back stabbers...Indian mainstream politician neither support full integration with India nor complete support to Pakistan...Heck i find separatist are more loyal to the cause than Abdullah and Mufti..
Article 370 do change anything for Pakistan when you do not even agree with accession of Kashmir with India..

Rather this is more like a challenge for opposition Congress who created thia deal..

Article 370 does change somethings. Kashmir valley still remains a problem, but Jammu and Ladakh which do not have separatist sentiment will very quickly be integrated in India.

Also Kashmir valley may (>50%) i believe also see improvement due to :-
1. We can resettle non native population their. Quite easy with a financial benefit or Government(which is centre now) simply giving away land.
2. Now police and law are under centre, so they can actually cut down of separatists funding, and imprison people who do not fall in line under civilian law, not as millitary security umbrella.
3. Political power will control the flow of money. Those who support centre will get permits for hotels and businesses, unlike what happened before, where NC PDP and speratists held all of the power. Even Kashmiris are mere humans and i dont see them resisting the lure of money.
4. Now with infra under centres control, we can quickly dry up fund flow from Pakistan to a trickle.

Side Rant
With political stability now ,if violence is stabilized, which it definitely will at least in Jammu. Prices of J and K commercial land will skyrocket to atleast 3 times. You will have to be a devout separatist to give up that kind of temptation.

So we have become so shameless that nothing matters to us now.

Bangladesh lost doesn't matter,
Siachen lost doesn't matter,
Now IOK doesn't matter.

Nope it doesn't matter, its not like before article 370 removed IoK was part of Pakistan and now India have conquered it.

1. We can resettle non native population their. Quite easy with a financial benefit or Government(which is centre now) simply giving away land.

Good luck with that. Only in Jammu I can see India changing demographics but for how long? Sooner or later dogras (basically hindu punjabis) will stop drinking hindutva kool aid when they see their state being taken over by gangu telis.

Nope it doesn't matter, its not like before article 370 removed IoK was part of Pakistan and now India have conquered it.

Good luck with that. Only in Jammu I can see India changing demographics but for how long? Sooner or later dogras (basically hindu punjabis) will stop drinking hindutva kool aid when they see their state being taken over by gangu telis.
You underestimate the things a "Baniya" can do for money.

He who stands up with anger sits down in a loss - a Turkish proverb

Now, India is angry and Pak is hungry....

In any case, this move also will have to stand the scrutiny of the Supreme Court. The way this has been done, the SC may strike it down as unconstitutional.

Not sure you are indian or not but Gandhi was really a great guy as compared to what rulers you have in India now. Gandhi would have died again today had he was alive.

Article 370 does change somethings. Kashmir valley still remains a problem, but Jammu and Ladakh which do not have separatist sentiment will very quickly be integrated in India.

Also Kashmir valley may (>50%) i believe also see improvement due to :-
2. Now police and law are under centre, so they can actually cut down of separatists funding, and imprison people who do not fall in line under civilian law, not as millitary security umbrella.
3. Political power will control the flow of money. Those who support centre will get permits for hotels and businesses, unlike what happened before, where NC PDP and speratists held all of the power. Even Kashmiris are mere humans and i dont see them resisting the lure of money.
4. Now with infra under centres control, we can quickly dry up fund flow from Pakistan to a trickle.

Side Rant
With political stability now ,if violence is stabilized, which it definitely will at least in Jammu. Prices of J and K commercial land will skyrocket to atleast 3 times. You will have to be a devout separatist to give up that kind of temptation.

that's called genocide.

So we have become so shameless that nothing matters to us now.

Bangladesh lost doesn't matter,
Siachen lost doesn't matter,
Now IOK doesn't matter.
We are so shameless that we have started to disown legitimate armed struggle inside valley. We as a nation deserve this slap.

Not sure you are indian or not but Gandhi was really a great guy as compared to what rulers you have in India now. Gandhi would have died again today had he was alive.

I am Indian.

Gandhi would not have approved of this certainly. But then he would not have approved of the violent path the Kashmiris took as well. Whatever has happened is very unfortunate.

Apparently, trump's offer of mediation was something else, i think it was known by US and even Pakistan that what was abut to happen, stick (FATF) and carrot (us cooperation) has also been in it's place. India govt did what it had to do for it's gain, how much it changes ground reality is a different story. It depends a lot on Kashmiri's and also what kind of help we can extend to the cause. It would be traitorous to do absolutely nothing and just talk. Heat up the border, keep killing a couple dozen indian dogs everyday, for decades if need be. why the **** otherwise we keep all big army and expenditures.

Back
Top Bottom