What's new

After Vote, Pakistan’s Strongest Ally Should Be India

Who on earth can figure anything out & where did you say " No way"? In any case I wasn't asking for any territory, we have enough in India. What was being discussed was sharing of revenues........
Let me quote you to help you remember....
I agree. Add an equal bit of territory from your side & we will do exactly what you say.
And hence, my answer

@Bang Galore Had we wanted to be ruled under India, MOST of us WOULDNT have left it for PAKISTAN in the 1st place!

WE left and moved to this land....WHY ON EARTH would we want to go back?

OK, so you didn't have a place in mind when you asked them to go back?

You know, the interesting thing is some of these things are exactly the ones that many of you rail against in the West. ;)
Finish 1 topic at a time BEFORE dragging in another!

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the use of negotiations?

1. India wants Pakistan to stop the terrorism emanating from its land, Pakistan then makes unsubstantiated claims of India funding TTP.
Interestingly, now its being claimed that they reduced the insurgency in Kashmir agreeing to Indian demand. :lol:

Pakistan cannot control terrorism in its own country. How will they stop it?

2. Pakistan says hold plebiscite, India says start the process by handing over the Kashmir under their control.

Only these two points are enough for a negotiations to go kaput. So we can safely say that India does not want to negotiate with Pakistan's stance, period.

2. Pakistan says hold plebiscite, India says start the process by handing over the Kashmir under their control.

Only these two points are enough for a negotiations to go kaput. So we can safely say that India does not want to negotiate with Pakistan's stance, period.
Make the announcement to the worlds press that your willing to hold a referendum on kashmir and pakistan will take the step to make sure it happens.
If you think we will take your word for it and pull out before you make any commitment to the worlds press-UN-international observers then your mistaken.

indians are the enemy, they do not wish to have a peaceful relationship with us.

what exactly is there to negotiate about water? Pakistan gets 80% of indus river waters by volume but is still being a crybaby.

Sir my dear sir.

You are living in the 50s.

The latest plan of India building 200+ dams will practically stop all the water.

Sindh TAS agreement was that India will not build storage dams.

Well that piece of paper has been torn away by Indian Baboos.

Please educate yourself on this. Please educate yourself.

thank you

That would depend on the next Indian govt. too. After the Chinese episode India would want to assert its writ on the region and the most likely target would be Pakistan.

And the phobia continues. Ho gayi friendship. :laughcry:

indians are the enemy, they do not wish to have a peaceful relationship with us.

Again the same.

Sir my dear sir.

The latest plan of India building 200+ dams will practically stop all the water.

thank you

Seedhi si baat hai. If we become good friends then this plan of India can be put to dustbin. 200+ Dams is only for the enemy Pakistan not the Friend Pakistan. Now you choose. :)

Sir my dear sir.

thank you

C'mon, you chaps have lost every case you have attempted to bring against Indian dams. Yet people persist with this canard. Not even an acknowledgement that the IWT was the most generous ever. No upper riparian state has ever offered more than India.

C'mon, you chaps have lost every case you have attempted to bring against Indian dams. Yet people persist with this canard. Not even an acknowledgement that the IWT was the most generous ever. No upper riparian state has ever offered more than India.

Generosity is taken as weakness in Indo Pak theatre. Especially by the weaker party. ;)

Sir my dear sir.

200 dams? you need to stop following "Zahid hamid"

All dams india has built to date are ROR Hydel projects. So there goes your BS

I should be the one saying that to you

thank you

You are welcome!

Sir my dear sir.

thank you

Wasnt there some int'l tribunal where India won the case? Also it is run of river dams , I hear and as per treaty its allowed.
Kindly explain why you think India is violaitng

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom