What's new

After Syrian, whats next ?

eddieInUK

Reaction score
Dear all
I am trying to post an interesting topic here. Since Arabic Spring, middle east has massively changed. Some old dictators or viewed as dictatorship state has been on the way of changing.

Syrian, as in civil war, may have result that Assad falling down or Assad remains but change his position.

Egypt, as in transition of political system, may get more secularisation. Since Muslim brotherhood has been taken down, Egypt may not become a pure islamic country like Saudi.

GCC countries, remains very stable during this period, some reform action were taken, but seems remains as pure islamic state as it was.

Turkey, as the most secularisation country among muslims state, some non-muslims in Turkey did the protest but soon the society goes as usual.

Any members could post prediction of future of middle east countries ?
The above is just my views. Please do not insult any body.
The question is:
1. Whats the future of Syrian, Egypt, Iran, Turkey and GCC ? (complicated but please give reason)
2. Will any of them go for purified islam stage or go for secularisation like Christian in EU ?

Reply by bullet points are very welcome rather than long text.

It should be Jordan! After that kuwait! and then Qatar and then KSA atlast! Brace yourselves for Democracy! you have had enough!!

It should be Jordan! After that kuwait! and then Qatar and then KSA atlast! Brace yourselves for Democracy! you have had enough!!
Did you mean all the dictators or Kings will be removed or lose their power ?

these are smart dictators ... there is not much anger in public in these countries yet..

Next is Iran mark my words.......
How, when, whats the results, what kind of change will be made in Iran ? I agree with you the next target is Iran, would you mind to add more details ?

Next is Iran mark my words.......
Will anything happen in Saudi ? I could image maybe no changes, or more reforms, or maybe revolution like in Egypt ?
What would you say or expect ? Thanks for your post.

More details please. More predictions especially Iran, they are the only pure Islamic but adopted election.

Pure Islamic and iran?? LOL These words dont combine at all. Iran will also be attacked, most probably west next attention spot should be Iran since they are closing in on their Nuclear but USA always has it side projects like bringing democracy one way or another!

Pure Islamic and iran?? LOL These words dont combine at all. Iran will also be attacked, most probably west next attention spot should be Iran since they are closing in on their Nuclear but USA always has it side projects like bringing democracy one way or another!
Sorry about my improper words. There are no 100% pure Islamic countries. What I mean is there is official power promoting Islam and strict other religion views. As in GCC and Iran, female must dress cover no matter they believe Islam or not.

Thanks for your projection. In your view, will Iran become like Turkey ? Can I say that after the actions taken by USA ?

The next project is definitely Iran. I mean they are not even done with Syria and they are already talking about Iran.

Iranian leaders know this, this is why Rohuani a reformist won the Presidential election.

He is already implemnting change, so you won't see any "color revolution" in Iran in the future.

So, the Western powers will definitely try to push for a war, False Flag and then say "oh it was Iran, we have to attack it and "help" the people there".

After Iran , it's Pakistan's turn.

How, when, whats the results, what kind of change will be made in Iran ? I agree with you the next target is Iran, would you mind to add more details ?

Iran's nuclear facilities will be the next target or it might be two birds one stone philosophy Syria and Iran. Who knows. As for now, there is no dramatic change happening on ground regarding Iran's nuclear ambition, if things remain the same as its right now then the situation will be further escalated by either an attack on Iran's nuclear facilities or forcibly come to an agreement with IAEA.

Will anything happen in Saudi ? I could image maybe no changes, or more reforms, or maybe revolution like in Egypt ?
What would you say or expect ? Thanks for your post.

I cant see anything to be happened in Saudi Arabia as the people are happy with the current living stander. We are all for evolution and NOT revolution as this is the wise approach seen by our ordinary people.

Sorry about my improper words. There are no 100% pure Islamic countries. What I mean is there is official power promoting Islam and strict other religion views. As in GCC and Iran, female must dress cover no matter they believe Islam or not.

Women is Saudi arabia are not forced to Wear veil or Niqab however Abaya is. Anyway let's not divert the topic..

The next project is definitely Iran. I mean they are not even done with Syria and they are already talking about Iran.

Iranian leaders know this, this is why Rohuani a reformist won the Presidential election.

He is already implemnting change, so you won't see any "color revolution" in Iran in the future.

So, the Western powers will definitely try to push for a war, False Flag and then say "oh it was Iran, we have to attack it and "help" the people there".

After Iran , it's Pakistan's turn.

LOL, not likely because we were the first one threaten but now no more.

Iran is hot topic and definitely next.

Back
Top Bottom