What's new

After ISPR's Press Release has the Judiciary crossed the line by Emphasizing on "GOOD GOVERNANCE" ?

metalfalcon

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
All Hell Broke loose after ISPR's Press release :mad::mad: that emphasized on "GOOD GOVERNANCE". There was "RETALIATORY" Press release from Govt Spokesman. Mahmoud Khan Achkzai Stood up after Getting High on Afghani Weed. :hang2:

Atizaz Ahsan said Every Institution must stay in its constitutional Limits.:feminist:

Khursheed Shah Termed ISPR's Press Release as Undemocratic and Uncalled for :fie:

Asma Jahangir (B*%$#H) said she would cut Military Budget to Tame Army if she was the Prime Minister. :cuckoo::crazy:

Why is Everyone Silent on Same remark from Top Judiciary ?? o_Oo_O Where is Media?? HAMID MIR?? Asma Jahangir (B*%$#H) and Especially Mahmoud Khan Achkzai ?? Still Smoking some Premium Afghani Pine Apple Express I Guess :big_boss:

Mulk Main Bad Governance Ka Mahool Bana Huwa Hai, Chief Justice Anwar Zaheer Jamali - Vidrail

Because the Judiciary can, as part of its constitutional role.

Like Really ?? I did not know that may be because i am not into Law and stuff But I think if Chief Justice says such remark in a Open Meeting and not in court doesn't it sounds little bit awkward may be.

All Hell Broke loose after ISPR's Press release :mad::mad: that emphasized on "GOOD GOVERNANCE". There was "RETALIATORY" Press release from Govt Spokesman. Mahmoud Khan Achkzai Stood up after Getting High on Afghani Weed. :hang2:

Atizaz Ahsan said Every Institution must stay in its constitutional Limits.:feminist:

Khursheed Shah Termed ISPR's Press Release as Undemocratic and Uncalled for :fie:

Asma Jahangir (B*%$#H) said she would cut Military Budget to Tame Army if she was the Prime Minister. :cuckoo::crazy:

Why is Everyone Silent on Same remark from Top Judiciary ?? o_Oo_O Where is Media?? HAMID MIR?? Asma Jahangir (B*%$#H) and Especially Mahmoud Khan Achkzai ?? Still Smoking some Premium Afghani Pine Apple Express I Guess :big_boss:

Mulk Main Bad Governance Ka Mahool Bana Huwa Hai, Chief Justice Anwar Zaheer Jamali - Vidrail

they are very loyal and honorable people, they only give remarks when they are paid for it.

So one party made statements (the ISPR) as the Arch Angel Gabriel was sent to them by God. But, the second party, when made a retaliatory statement, were "smoking Afghani weed"??? Nice. Speaks volume of how much intellect you really have between both of your ears!!

Did you guys know what the "purpose" or "the reason" behind the "good governance" comment was? They were going over ops in Karachi, Baluchistan and KPK. And the statement meant that Good Governance is the only permanent solution to this terrorism issue (NOTE: NOT Marshal Law, Not Military Rule, but Civilian based Good Governance :) ). As the Civilian governments (in Sindh, KPK and Baluchistan) are ultimately responsible for creating more jobs, state level growth, stability and all. And I didn't leave Punjab out for a "biased" reason. If there were massive military ops being conducted there, and the Corps Commanders were discussing it, I'd add Punjab too.

This is a very positive comment. It clearly show the military has no remote ideas about even getting involved with the government of any of these troubled areas. But they can't be there forever as the local governments need to step up, create better living, educational, economic and tolerable, safer environments, that would reduce terrorism and will eventually eliminate the extremism from the society, and will provide a better economic, financial and a safer lifestyle at the province level, to all the residents of these troubled provinces.

This is the SAME statement the US has been making about Afghanistan's situation. The military action ALONE can't change or help the Afghani's, it'll root out the terrorists through using US's force for the time being. But it's really the local Afghani government's responsibility to install fair, good governance there so people don't become terrorists to begin with, and there are proper educational institutes (Science and Technology, not just religious madrasas) in place that use the youth's talent towards modern science and technology, and away from extremism, and setting up a peaceful and growth focus environment with tolerance for all religions, people and sects, is and will always be a part of the local government's responsibility towards establishing good governance.

Last edited:
So one party made statements (the ISPR) as the Arch Angel Gabriel was sent to them bu God. But, the second party, when made a retaliatory statement, were "smoking Afghani weed"??? Nice. Speaks volume of how much intellect you really have between both of your ears!!

Did you guys know what the "purpose or the reason" behind the "good governance" comment was? They were going over ops in Karachi, Baluchistan and KPK. And the statement meant that the Good Governance is the only permanent solution to this terrorism issue (NOT: NOT Marshal Law, Not Military Rule, Civilian based Good Governance). As the Civilian governments (in Sindh, KPK and Baluchistan) are ultimately responsible for creating more jobs, state level growth, stability and all. And I didn't leave Punjab out for a "biased" reason. If there were massive military ops being conducted there, and the Corps Commanders were discussing it, I'd add Punjab too.

This is the SAME statement the US has been making about Afghanistan's situation. The military action ALONE can't change or help the Afghani's, it'll root out the terrorists through using US's force for the time being. But it's really the local Afghani government's responsibility to install fair, good governance there so people don't become terrorists to begin with, and there are proper educational institutes (Science and Technology, not just religious madrasas) in place that use the youth's talent towards modern science and technology, and away from extremism, and setting up a peaceful and growth focus environment with tolerance for all religions, people and sects, is and will always be a part of the local government's responsibility towards establishing good governance.
Hi,
Haven't gotten your tag yet

Because the Judiciary can, as part of its constitutional role.
Armed forces constitutional role is to defend the Country from external and internal threats. If due to bad governance by some other institution, there are threats to Country's security, it is the job of Armed forces to voice concerns. Instead of being a silent spectator and then taking all the blame after some terrible incident.
1971 was a crisis created by politicians, mishandled by all (including military), suffered by state and afterwards blamed wholly on Armed forces. Politicians walked away free and ruled like kings happily afterwards.

This is a failed General (and a friend of Musharraf), who won't lose ANY chance to bash the system. What these fools don't understand, is how bad they make Pakistan look!!!! The military doesn't and can't take over the country. They have to follow the Civilian order, or be ready to lose the Chinese and the American investments, weapons and all. AND then, there will be a revolution where the people will throw the military away. Unless the military would like to use all of the higher tech F-16's, Mirages and munitions on its own millions of citizens who'll come out to support the democracy. Not to mention, who will pay for soldiers salaries, benefits, guaranteed future for fallen soldier's kids and all?

A country is born first, through leaders who form the first government. Then constitution is developed that then has the Military, Judiciary and all in it.

Pakistan wasn't founded by generals. It was a struggle of millions of people who lost lives during the partition. There was no Pakistani Army then. So the country belongs to the Civilians. NOT to the military, nor can the military NOW, run this country. They can sure break it if that's the adventure they'd like to do :rofl: :enjoy:

Stupid articles like this, are seen by the remainder of the world in the following light (very negatively). I am posting just a few comments posted underneath the article. These are all Westerners posting, not Pakistanis or Indians. So these old "hawkish" generals, who couldn't do jack in real life, should know how stupid they make their country look!!

rtnguy 3 days ago
I pity the pakistanis. Their army is worse than wolves

• Share ›

Armed forces constitutional role is to defend the Country from external and internal threats. If due to bad governance by some other institution, there are threats to Country's security, it is the job of Armed forces to voice concerns. Instead of being a silent spectator and then taking all the blame after some terrible incident.
1971 was a crisis created by politicians, mishandled by all (including military), suffered by state and afterwards blamed wholly on Armed forces. Politicians walked away free and ruled like kings happily afterwards.

The meaning of this issue has been blown out of proportion. This entire thing was meant for KPK, Sindh and Baluchistan governments in reference to post military cleanup situation.

Voicing concerns is fine. But that's it. The civilians get to make the call. If this was India, you'd have an active duty general fired by the PM on the spot. No questions asked.

In the US, a very, very senior general leading two wars, could make a comment, and immediately flown from Afghanistan to the White House, where the US President meets with him, FIRES him, and then tells the media "this step was necessary in maintaining CIVILIAN control over the military". I think enough said. There will NEVER be another military rule in Pakistan, unless the military wants to kill 10-20 million of her own people and break the country. Civilian rule is the ONLY option left for Pakistan. Having concerns and voicing them is great. But that voicing is ALL that can happen.

But I do agree, the concern was legitimate here. It wasn't for the federal government, it was on the provincial level governments where the military ops are being conducted like Sindh, KPK and Baluchistan. Outside of Baluchistan, Sindh has a HUGE good governance issue, in KPK, Mr. Khan has YET to pay attention. He has been too busy trying to forcefully take over the government. So Sindh and KPK DO NEED to put in good governance, so that post military cleanup, the environment is stable and the local governments do provide safety to all.

@Viper0011.
No there are overall governance issues. There are 20+ points in the approved action plan, which was supported by all parties in the wake of APS massacre. Federal government has not moved an inch over its part of setting up anti terror force, madrasa reforms, setting up of NCTA and so on...
Instead government is busy protecting terror financiers.
Forget the example of USA and so on.
France has imposed emergency and called up the military in wake of Paris attack. Was there any such urgency shown by Pakistani government after 12/16
I can write and write on this but i know its for no avail.
In USA a President faces impeachment if he lie to the nation about his personal extra marital affairs. Here are stooges, who are collaborating with enemy nations on how to end the nuclear program or other such matters of life and death for Pakistan.

Nawaz's governance has been terrifying, he has ruled with an iron first, but army rule could only be worse, since Nawaz is but their puppet, doing their bidding

Judiciary is often crossing the line except providing justice. They never reach that line

Back
Top Bottom