What's new

After bin Laden

pakiboi

New Recruit

Reaction score
After bin Laden: Could mistrust between US and Pakistan be opportunity for China?
Some influential Chinese analysts are suggesting that the mood of mistrust between the US and Pakistan might offer Beijing a chance to wean its oldest regional ally off its dependence on US security assistance.

5th may 2011

After bin Laden: Could mistrust between US and Pakistan be opportunity for China? - CSMonitor.com

we love you china .. keep supporting pakistan .. we need you in this very situation . . ! long live pakistan china friendship . . :china::pakistan: :police:

While I totally apperciate China's Backing.GOP needs to take respobility of the country security and take out the roaches who have been living in Pakistan. (By Roaches in i mean terrorists..all of them.None of them are good for Pakistan including those who attack India).

While I totally apperciate China's Backing.GOP needs to take respobility of the country security and take out the roaches who have been living in Pakistan. (By Roaches in i mean terrorists..all of them.None of them are good for Pakistan including those who attack India).

I think that is definitely the correct attitude GOP should have and Pakistan people should support such action to get rid of those diseases in Pakistan.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom