What's new

After bin Laden

pakiboi

New Recruit

Reaction score
After bin Laden: Could mistrust between US and Pakistan be opportunity for China?
Some influential Chinese analysts are suggesting that the mood of mistrust between the US and Pakistan might offer Beijing a chance to wean its oldest regional ally off its dependence on US security assistance.

5th may 2011

After bin Laden: Could mistrust between US and Pakistan be opportunity for China? - CSMonitor.com

we love you china .. keep supporting pakistan .. we need you in this very situation . . ! long live pakistan china friendship . . :china::pakistan: :police:

While I totally apperciate China's Backing.GOP needs to take respobility of the country security and take out the roaches who have been living in Pakistan. (By Roaches in i mean terrorists..all of them.None of them are good for Pakistan including those who attack India).

While I totally apperciate China's Backing.GOP needs to take respobility of the country security and take out the roaches who have been living in Pakistan. (By Roaches in i mean terrorists..all of them.None of them are good for Pakistan including those who attack India).

I think that is definitely the correct attitude GOP should have and Pakistan people should support such action to get rid of those diseases in Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom