What's new

After apologizing for speech against Pakistan Altaf asks India,Israel others to help break Pakistan

pkuser2k12

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
After apologizing for speech against Pakistan Altaf asks India,Israel others to help break Pakistan in a speech to workers in Pakistan and USA

Latest Speech

Farooq Sattar and other leaders present

Wednesday

24-08-2016

Altaf calls DG rangers Yazidi,Khawarji,P*g,Har*mza*a

I will gouge out DG Ranger's eyes out and hang him will burry him 40 times:Altaf Hussain

Altaf prays for Pakistan to be destroyed takes pledge from workers to start anti Pakistan movement

Different MQM workers on phone with Altaf Hussain pledges to him to start Pakistan murdabad movement

1472040753.jpg

Last edited:
After apologizing for speech against Pakistan Altaf asks India,Israel others to help break Pakistan in a speech to workers in Pakistan and USA

Kuttay ki dum kabhi seedhi hui hai kia? Nhi na? Now I am convinced that this "Gainda" has totally gone haywire as have lost the ability to judge things around and where to speak what all and where to remain cautious.

This baboon is not going to change, he is seriously mentally disturbed, mqm needs to be banned now.

I generally don't call this Altaf by his name he is an official traitor
  • I have stated , party should be banned for 90 days till clean up is done
  • The members should be banned from politics for 90 days
  • After restart , the people should cut all ties (no foreign chapters for this party)
  • ISI should put the phones under surveillance for any violation
  • Bank Assets should be frozen (90 Days) [Organization - Individuals]
This altaf mota is dieing - old age , fat and full of air , so his actions are mere desperation act since no one listens to him locally - divorced , rejected

So he is trying to explode his fat belly before dieing

No country in world allows , the head of party to run a political organization remotely (1-2 is one thing but 30 years ) ridiculous

Learn lesson fom USA , they ban assets of a Terrorist in 2 second

Hold brand new city election

Last edited:
Altaf Hussain's video in which he is sitting doing a press conference giving instructions how to use drill,how to use nails and how to use hammer to split a person's head to take his brain out

Latest Speech

Farooq Sattar and other leaders present

Wednesday

24-08-2016

Altaf calls DG rangers Yazidi,Khawarji,P*g,Har*mza*a

I will gouge out DG Ranger's eyes out and hang him will burry him 40 times:Altaf Hussain

Altaf prays for Pakistan to be destroyed takes pledge from workers to start anti Pakistan movement

Different MQM workers on phone with Altaf Hussain pledges to him to start Pakistan murdabad movement

1472040753.jpg
salaa pagal hogaya haa...

Altaf Hussain's speech to hunger strike camp of MQM

Farooq Sattaq,Amir Liaqat and others MQM Leaders present

Under the Leadership of Quaid e Azam we were made fools British raaj gave bribe to form Muslim League

This country's birth is illegitimate

Back
Top Bottom