Afridi banned for two T20s for ball-tampering

You know what I am glad at least he tried to do something

All our bloody top order was making eggs and ducks ... all series

I mean come on ......

HOW HORRIBLE WAS THE BATTING LINE UP ??

Rofl. What the hell he was thinking?

From Boom Boom Afridi to Chomp Chomp Afridi

"Perhaps he didn't appreciate the lunch he was given in Australia"
Graeme Smith on Shahid Afridi's ball-gnawing act which resulted in a two-match ban - Feb 1, 2010

"No I was just trying to smell it, how it is feeling" :disagree:
Shahid Afridi's initial response when asked by ABC whether he was trying to bite the ball - Feb 1, 2010

"It just happened, probably he was eating an apple you know."
A clueless Intikhab Alam cannot explain what Shahid Afridi was up to with the ball - Jan 31, 2010

http://www.cricinfo.com/magazine/content/quote/index.html

I think he got off easy since he confessed. Normally you get an milder sentence when you confess to a wrong doing.

I think he got off easy since he confessed. Normally you get an milder sentence when you confess to a wrong doing.

I also felt he was given light sentence but I understand that could be maximum sentence that coul have been imposed for such behavior however PCB can impose its own sentence which I doubt.

I've never liked Sir Shahid Afridi, The Pakistani legend. He lacks class. He lacks grace and culture. He is a street level guy. :tdown:

An honest defeat has more integrity than a dishonest victory.

I've never liked Sir Shahid Afridi, The Pakistani legend. He lacks class. He lacks grace and culture. He is a street level guy. :tdown:

An honest defeat has more integrity than a dishonest victory.

Not fair, He has killer instinct may not be always right. He is a very good cricketer.

Last edited:
Pakistani media should really embarass him. He got off with very light punishment.

Idiot was actually chewing it down. We don't want a win like that!

I mean pakistan must look for someone more stable and discreet than Shahid Afridi as captain of the team.

The bowler might have asked him to tamper the ball ... rough up or something.But Shahid Afridi went for the best possible way he knows to tamper a cricket ball...and started to chew and teeth it.:rofl::rofl:

Just look the clip at o.18m,even bowler Rana Naved cant believe his eyes to watch what his Captain doing with that ball.

Last edited by a moderator:

You sentence a sly guy with a harsher punishment but I just think when some one does such a dumb thing on camera knowing that he will be caught out, you just spank him and let him go. In legal language Ty Insanity.

:what:

Actually shows how desperate he was for a win as a Captain. He should never ever be made a captain again as he is morally corrupt and made his country team look bad.

Regards

You sentence a sly guy with a harsher punishment but I just think when some one does such a dumb thing on camera knowing that he will be caught out, you just spank him and let him go. In legal language Ty Insanity.

:what:

Actually shows how desperate he was for a win as a Captain. He should never ever be made a captain again as he is morally corrupt and made his country team look bad.

Regards
Captaincy is a different story altogether. The boys listen to him, more so than anybody else on the team.

Captaincy is a different story altogether. The boys listen to him, more so than anybody else on the team.

Which is why he can't be made Captain again. To put a crook as a Captain is like asking a hungry wolf to protect your chicken.

Regards

;):no:

Back
Top Bottom