What's new

Africa’s Most Beloved Lion Killed by ‘Evil’ Dentist From Minnesota

Indian world top rapist country, this is why @C130 ashame to be Indian. Cows urine cure cancer said Indian. Indian are world top death cause by cancer. Lol cured cancer. Lol

not Indian, lmao

This bastard need to be shot with an arrow and left to suffer for 40 hours and then shot through his fucking teeth.. Sick ****!! How low esteem can a human have to murder such a magnificent creature for pleasure.. Bloody wanker must be having a tiny penis to feel superior

meanwhile elephants and rhinos are being militated for China's hunger for Ivory

75147.jpg
At least there is a purpose for medicine and jewelry use. Your killing of animal is for sport. What a pathetic way to humiliate the animals.

Disgusting c*nt. The American people have really gone to town with this guy, his practice has been closed for the foreseeable future and he is being hounded everywhere, although the stuff about his home address being circulated is crazy as some animal rights activists are plain insane.

This filth killed a very unique animal, who was much loved, unlike himself.

I'd like to dump him, with his beloved crossbow in the middle of the territory inhabited by the lions of the Tsavo, if you don't know their history and what they are like you should google it. Their reputation is legendary. They will play with him before devouring him alive....

By the way folks, could we please keep the conversation about this individual and not what China does, or the US is doing.

Last edited:
How low esteem can a human have to murder such a magnificent creature for pleasure.. Bloody wanker must be having a tiny penis to feel superior

Spoken like an Aussie ;) The one thing that gets me about all the dentists apologies is the statement that he "regretted " the kill when he saw the tracking collar but still skinned it and took the head.

More regretted it when the shit hit the fan and he was in the papers and now wanted for poaching

Disgusting c*nt. The American people have really gone to town with this guy, his practice has been closed for the foreseeable future and he is being hounded everywhere, although the stuff about his home address being circulated is crazy as some animal rights activists are plain insane.

This filth killed a very unique animal, who was much loved, unlike himself.

I'd like to dump him, with his beloved crossbow in the middle of the territory inhabited by the lions of the Tsavo, if you don't know their history and what they are like you should google it. Their reputation is legendary. They will play with him before devouring him alive....

By the way folks, could we please keep the conversation about this individual and not what China does, or the US is doing.

Lots of animist mofos are also found in Pak... Last year I was disgusted when a motherfuker posted a pic posing with a poached leopard !!!
Apart from that arab n local motherfukers are poaching thousands of rare birds and animals,,, (specially arab filth that bribe wildlife and local fobg authorities and hunt "thousands" of birds like Hubara's,Markhors,even leopards,that flamingo type bird, poaching and illegal trade of Falcon's)..., it's a fukin shame..

meanwhile elephants and rhinos are being militated for China's hunger for Ivory

75147.jpg

And guess where the pic was taken? Confiscated stuff that was destroyed... Atleast these guys are Fukin doing somethin

In this world, there are killers and there are savers...

Some kill lions, others save them

Two Zimbabweans arrested for illegally hunting a protected lion named Cecil were in court on Wednesday as anger at the kill by an American dentist escalated.

CCTV-AMERICA.COM

:(

@waz please keep an eye out on thread for stealth trolling.

Hi,

I like to hunt if I can---but to shoot a Lion with an arrow---that was inhumane.
The first time I went hunting with my father (when I was a kid) ... I saw this fox .. Without think I was trying to aim for it... When my father saw it... He grabbed the gun from me... And said to me words of wisdom lol...

But hey a lot of assholez don't really care... Until they are forced to eat sh*t!

Why be an Indian? :(

Top Nations Killing & Finning Sharks
The Top 20 shark catchers in descending order are: Indonesia, India, Spain, Taiwan, Argentina, Mexico, United States of America, Malaysia, Pakistan, Brazil, Japan, France, New Zealand, Thailand, Portugal, Nigeria, Islamic Republic of Iran, Sri Lanka, Republic of Korea, Yemen.

Top Nations Killing & Finning Sharks | Shark Stewards

Pakistan ? We don't even eat shark ...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom