What's new

Afrasiab Khattak,Bushra Gohar, Mohsin Dawar & Ali Wazir in Afghanistan

They are irrelevant in the current political set up and other 2 are leaders of by gone era and no one cares what and who they represent anymore. Pakistan and Pakistani's are much more stronger and wiser and its not era's of 60's or 70's when they had some influence. As far as Karzai is concerned its matter of time now when he will run off to India with Ghani and clan.

Let them reveal themselves

Afghanistan currently has 3 leaders

Double Abdullah
Ghani
Ameer ul momin

The U.S is pulling out and will reduce both footprint and funds for Afghanistan

Let the PTM nail their colours to the flag of their choosing

We have to play very smart here and I think for once both in India and Afghanistan we are hitting 6s at the moment

Arresting them or killing them will just create martyrs when it's the narrative you have to win

With Afghanistan in the situation where they are divided and falling apart
With a divided and burning India

Just let Pakistani pashtun see the PTM and ANP in embrace of the enemy
Build the narrative
Let them make the speeches so when we finally do strike, it will be a kill

Remember we faced worse in the 60s
This is a very good post indeed.

Look

When you have a enemy who is charging towards and you kill him people will unitedly say great we have killed our enemy

When someone portrays themselves as a seeker of justice and equality, EVEN IF you understand that they are the enemy
You MUST win the narrative of your own people in order to maintain unity in the face of a enemy

Do you understand, we have to learn from east Pakistan situation

My instinct is to kill these animals but that would be a mistake both internally and externally

Let them speak, let them moan, let them cry
If they cross the line then hammer them
Keep the pressure against their stupid foot soldiers

Killing them is easy, ensuring the average ill educated country pashtun (no offence to anyone) understands why you killed them is difficult

So again I think in both India and Afghanistan Pakistan/ISI policy has been magnificent of late
Let your enemies make the mistakes
Let these handful of idiots Wade deep into afghani waters
This is true. Strike against such enemies once afghans are broadly against them.

The more you pay attention the more their agenda is fullfilled.
Every country has these fringe groups.
Isi is keeping a very close eye. Knows everything. As long as they don't do anything antistate except barking. Let them be.
Pat no attention.

Not to forget

All of this and much more is brought to you by "handsome" PM Imran Khan after he first allowed PTM leadership to travel to Kabul and then officially provided legitimacy to Ashraf Ghani government
Beacsue that is what is your army's policy kiddo.
The legitimacy was given by usa and followed by Pakistani establishment.
And after this he agreed to release 5000 prisnors.
Besides no one in the high ups of the army is much concerned about them. They would have been disqualified by now.
But there is new policy of tolerating them. Mind you this is not the policy of government. It is policy of statement.
All army spokesman are now calling them children of war etc.
Right the policy is to tolerate them as long as they do not do anything on ground. Isi is keeping tabs on them for 24 /7. When they bark anti Pakistan. Do anyone listens or belive them? No. Why make them martyrs?

Not to forget

All of this and much more is brought to you by "handsome" PM Imran Khan after he first allowed PTM leadership to travel to Kabul and then officially provided legitimacy to Ashraf Ghani government

That's never without establishments nod and input.

Kick them out of parliament and ban their hate speech. Rest let them walk and talk and monitor. Silence is not good.

So all the so called Pukhtoon leaders have bowed their heads towards Afghanistan after they were rejected by the Pukhtoon people of Pakistan in both KPK and Balochistan. Ali Wazir and Mohsin Dawar will not return to the parliament again either, Pukhtoons of Waziristan have realized their mistake.

So all the so called Pukhtoon leaders have bowed their heads towards Afghanistan after they were rejected by the Pukhtoon people of Pakistan in both KPK and Balochistan. Ali Wazir and Mohsin Dawar will not return to the parliament again either, Pukhtoons of Waziristan have realized their mistake.

Our proud Pakistani Pukhtoon people are the best of us. I have the pride of being with them in the toughest of times, brave, patriotic, and the never give up attitude, I salute my brothers and sisters.

Our proud Pakistani Pukhtoon people are the best of us. I have the pride of being with them in the toughest of times, brave, patriotic, and the never give up attitude, I salute my brothers and sisters.

some people here won't like your comment

11.03.2020.jpg

and then we have these geniuses .....jokers ki kami nhn hai.....

View attachment 612714
and then we have these geniuses .....jokers ki kami nhn hai.....

Can someone please show these to that joker the ex-governor of Ghor

Field Marshal & President of Pakistan Ayub Khan
2b9f89c2fe237c9aaf612a107ac63b75.jpg

General Abdul Waheed Kakar (Ex-Army Chief)
upload_2020-3-11_14-4-15.jpeg

General Hamid Gul ( Spy-Master )
220px-Hamid_Gul_portrait.jpg

Ghulam Ishaq Khan 7th President of Pakistan

29khan.jpg

Imran Ahmed Khan Niazi (Current PM of Pakistan)

imran_khan_pti.jpg

Some more notable Pukhtoons (guess what country they consider home?)

15slde1.jpg
Umar+Gul+ICC+Champions+Photocall+Pakistan+Gle9ER04hB5l.jpg
Shaheen-Afridi-CWC19.ashx
Younus+Khan+2011+ICC+World+Cup+Pakistan+Portrait+uShcrTDnlcgl.jpg
Junaid%20Khan%20ODI.ashx
J9XB0moo4wloJEuX3USo-Laad0w51wrx5Nc7L_hW9E0IqZtcp5A2dxvu0pJ2M_VrgVYVlkFFPvtvhF4inrIqStO8F8PiiB79dqCjsYRSQ1QIG-9au2IY6NOwrIW76B-QRp3GUtD3xrb9yLYRmKoh
tumblr_inline_p5qrhvlIs31rk546t_540.jpg

I can fill pages if i want

some people here won't like your comment

They can go fck themselves, I praise my people when ever I feel like.

Can someone please show these to that joker the ex-governor of Ghor

Field Marshal & President of Pakistan Ayub Khan
2b9f89c2fe237c9aaf612a107ac63b75.jpg

General Abdul Waheed Kakar (Ex-Army Chief)
View attachment 612716

General Hamid Gul ( Spy-Master )
220px-Hamid_Gul_portrait.jpg

Ghulam Ishaq Khan 7th President of Pakistan

29khan.jpg

Imran Ahmed Khan Niazi (Current PM of Pakistan)

imran_khan_pti.jpg

Some more notable Pukhtoons (guess what country they consider home?)

15slde1.jpg
Umar+Gul+ICC+Champions+Photocall+Pakistan+Gle9ER04hB5l.jpg
Shaheen-Afridi-CWC19.ashx
Younus+Khan+2011+ICC+World+Cup+Pakistan+Portrait+uShcrTDnlcgl.jpg
Junaid%20Khan%20ODI.ashx
J9XB0moo4wloJEuX3USo-Laad0w51wrx5Nc7L_hW9E0IqZtcp5A2dxvu0pJ2M_VrgVYVlkFFPvtvhF4inrIqStO8F8PiiB79dqCjsYRSQ1QIG-9au2IY6NOwrIW76B-QRp3GUtD3xrb9yLYRmKoh
tumblr_inline_p5qrhvlIs31rk546t_540.jpg

I can fill pages if i want

And then there are the countless millions, serving Pakistan every day.

Not to forget

Oh bhai we are a state, not some rag tag. If you didn't show the gesture of peace everyone will accuse you of sponsoring the Taliban.
Some times you people behave as if its fine to show up as an asshole in the International community and openly delcare we are with the Taliban and we do not accept the Afghan Government.
What happens next? Sanctions?
IDK where do you people leave out logic and reasoning when it comes to expecting your government to start behaving like spoiled kids in diplomacy.

Let PTM leadership get close to Kabul, this will give them a bad name among Pakistan's Pashtuns. These speeches in Kabul are already being criticized by Pashtuns in Pakistan. They will be looked upon as a resurrection of dead NAP/Pakhtun Zalmay which brought nothing but misery to Pashtuns.
Kabul can't do anything at the moment, it has three presidents (Ghani, Abdullah, Trump) and One Ameer (Taliban). Its a country divided , with no future. India on the other hand is facing chronic issues at home, its no more a rising power. Pakistan has played it smart for 20 years, finally we are outflanking our adversaries geopolitically. We shouldn't react in haste. Closeness of PTM leadership with Kabul is in our interests.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom