What's new

Afghans united in anger against Pakistan.

Afghans are angry with us on account of our 1980's behavior... we should never have interfered in Afghanistan and sent so called mujahideen fighters across the mountains. The structures of terrorism and target killing were started and initiated by Zia Ul Haq who was a very mad Islamist. Pakistan is still struggling with 295 and 298 sections of the constitution (law made by Zia Ul Haq) where it was added that blasphemy law would be applied. The blasphemy law is a black law used to frame minorities in Pakistan on false charges of blasphemy.

Afghans are angry with us on account of our 1980's behavior... we should never have interfered in Afghanistan and sent so called mujahideen fighters across the mountains. The structures of terrorism and target killing were started and initiated by Zia Ul Haq who was a very mad Islamist. Pakistan is still struggling with 295 and 298 sections of the constitution (law made by Zia Ul Haq) where it was added that blasphemy law would be applied. The blasphemy law is a black law used to frame minorities in Pakistan on false charges of blasphemy.

I believe we ended up with the burden of several million Afghan refugees, i wonder how many Bengali refugees went to India before that country found the excuse to attack East Pakistan. Don't forget the gift of Heroine and Kalashnikov that accompanied our troublesome guests.....and what does blasphemy law has to do with the topic. !!

I believe we ended up with the burden of several million Afghan refugees, i wonder how many Bengali refugees went to India before that country found the excuse to attack East Pakistan. Don't forget the gift of Heroine and Kalashnikov that accompanied our troublesome guests.....and what does blasphemy law has to do with the topic. !!
Oh pak text books
Look what have you done!!

Nice Forum , Too many Indians ... :lol:

Education , Independence always create awareness in Country people , look like Pakistan want them to be uneducated , Barbaric , Taliban controlled country ..... Bad thing ... :disagree:

Before blabbering your nonsense, recall what your Indira Gandhi ranted after invading East Pakistan.

Well you attacked us first. That's why we attacked you. The unrest in your east wing or the refugee problem was not the sole reason. We might have just gone to the UN and start putting pressure from there. But the major reason was that you attacked us and started the war officially. You left us no choice.

Nice Forum , Too many Indians ... :lol:

Education , Independence always create awareness in Country people , look like Pakistan want them to be uneducated , Barbaric , Taliban controlled country ..... Bad thing ... :disagree:

mehhh yeh tons of Indians see how big hearted we are . :P

Well you attacked us first. That's why we attacked you. The unrest in your east wing or the refugee problem was not the sole reason. We might have just gone to the UN and start putting pressure from there. But the major reason was that you attacked us and started the war officially. You left us no choice.

Indian state terrorism is not a new thing, Your terrorism against Bangladesh, the then east Pakistan is still continued

Indian state terrorism is not a new thing, Your terrorism against Bangladesh, the then east Pakistan is still continued
Again, I wanna blame it on your text books and not you.

We did not terrorize them. It was PA who went on a killing and raping spree against their own people. We just intervened (only after you attacked us) to save those Bengalis. And we did it successfully and liberated them.

I don't expect your textbook to teach you this as this would bring you shame. But now since you are adult and have access to internet, I expect you to find out the truth and come back.

We are going off-topic here, but let me remind you that Pakistan launched attack in western theatre on 3rd December 1971, whereas several air engagements and artillery duels had already taken place in the Eastern sector in the third week of November, resulting with casualties on both sides and Indira Gandhi claiming the Indian forces have entered East Pakistan......in self defence. !!

Back
Top Bottom