What's new

Afghans united in anger against Pakistan.

Wo din gaye jab Halaakoo khan Fakte udaya karte the !

India ne Aghanistan main 2 billion dollor Pakistan ki territory banane ke liye kharch nahi kiye hain !

Drink some hot milk and get some sleep. Your ROI will be decided by stakeholders not Karzai.

Achcha maja nahi aaya ...!

tell me, once peace deal between USA and Taliban has been signed , then what is the utility of Pakistan to Afghani Taliban ? trivial

They got their land ,power and money ... You got big ****.

No , I do not laugh at childish posts even inappropriate for the occasion .

Who's signing that deal with Taliban ? Indians ? :azn:

Taliban who do not want any single foreign soldier in that country or the Americans and Afghan Govt which cant negotiate with them without our assistance ? The influence of Pakistan is beyond that in Afghanistan , otherwise the Bonn conference and Chicago summit wouldn't have failed when Islamabad refused to participate .

We got the transit route , kiddo , in case of any open hostilities , even shutting it down for a week could do wonders for them seeing how the Iranians are reluctant to provide transit and have already refused in the past because the people whom they want trade with are on the Northern side far from the borders of Iran . Try to avoid these **** words , something the moderators are noticing .

Your ROI will be decided by stakeholders not Karzai.

If they but knew , but hey things are going to magically turn better in Afghanistan once the US abandons it leaving the criminals with uniforms and fancy toys ANA in charge , maybe even 5,000-10,000 from whom some people expect wonders when the whole million strong coalition couldn't jack in that country .

I can only think about the day when US and Taliban will cut a peace deal in Afghanistan.

Like this...

Afghan-USMeeting01.jpg

Afghan-USMeeting02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan-Afghanistan relations are just too similar to that of India & Bangladesh. People of Afg & Bng don't like their neighbors still infiltrate in millions through illegal means, their govts in past have been very pro to us and our influence over their territory is immense. Our (India & Pak) ways and manners regarding certain issues are just so similar :lol:

Pakistan-Afghanistan relations are just too similar to that of India & Bangladesh. People of Afg & Bng don't like their neighbors still infiltrate in millions through illegal means, their govts in past have been very pro to us and our influence over their territory is immense. Our (India & Pak) ways and manners regarding deals certain issues are just so similar :lol:

yea right , you woke up too early , go back to sleep :omghaha:

you Afghanns...
first throw away the 27 nation military from your country then think about Pakistan
---OR---
you'll gonna be f***kd

I think @Pukhtoon should be made Pakistan's Ambassador to Afghanistan in IK's cabinet ! :coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom