What's new

Afghans stop 200 Pakistani containers

At the end of the day Afghanistan has to play ball with Pakistan as we are the only economically viable trade route for Afghanistan.
Everything else is just Afghanistan throwing a temper tantrum. :coffee:

You sound a little butt hurt :lol:

By the way I hope what you said is true. It means you can take back you millions of refugees and that even main cities will no longer have some backwards afghans and their disgusting unhygienic encroachment littering our cities like Peshawar.

Keep up the hate kid, you guys can go back to killing eachother we've seen you doing it for centuries. Leave our country, stop buying our goods, stop begging us not to mine the border, stop coming to our schools or using our currency.

Oh wait. We all know whose door your dear leader karzai will be knocking on for food and shelter post 2014 :laugh:

If it hadnt been for Pakistan, you'd be eating broken glass and speaking Russian

What exactly are your motives? Why you are creating friction between pashtuns of two countries?
I have talked with some turis, none of them were allergic to Afghans. Infact they told me that zazi and khogiani tribes of Afghanistan are their cousins and some turis also live on other side of the border.
Be frank with us, does your family has some one in ISI or Pak army?

What exactly are your motives? Why you are creating friction between pashtuns of two countries?
I have talked with some turis, none of them were allergic to Afghans. Infact they told me that zazi and khogiani tribes of Afghanistan are their cousins and some turis also live on other side of the border.
Be frank with us, does your family has some one in ISI or Pak army?

Why you are creating friction between pashtuns of two countries?

No one is trying to create friction between Pashtuns of both countries. However, irrespective of ethnicity border must be respected and travel across the border must be regulated by law enforcement, border check points are there but not everybody respects them and enter illegally.

You telling me this? the one whose law and official tongue is british? are you kidding me? :rofl:

It's been 3 years that purchase and import of Pakistani products are decreased dramatically only bordering villages are using your products and you are forgetting exports of Pakistan to Afghanistan provided millions of jobs to poor Pakistanis and it really did helped some of those 90mln under poverty line Pakistanis!

Leave our country stop doing $$ jobs here, stop stealing Afghan waters, stop begging us to recognize durand line, stop training our children in your suicide training camps! and also using our currency in FATA, Peshawar and Quetta :)

Why do you people come to Pakistan in the first place then? Overly a million Afghan refugees still in Pakistan, now slowly being deported back to AFG. As for currency, Pakistani currency is used in eastern parts of Afghanistan including cities like Jalalabad, and I think Kandahar. How is Pakistan stealing Afghan water? As for recognition of Durand Line Pakistan is trying to forge an agreement with AFG to have a respectable border, if you don't recognize it it's just going to create more trouble and issue gets dragged on forever.

Pakistanis and it really did helped some of those 90mln under poverty line Pakistanis!

Where do you get your figures from if 90mn Pakistanis were below poverty line that would mean 50% of Pakistanis are below poverty line. Reports I've seen shown ~ 58mn living below poverty line.

About 58.7 million out of 180 million Pakistanis are living below the poverty line. This below the poverty line population is living 52% in Balochistan, 33% in Sindh, 32% in KP and 19% in Punjab.
PAKISTAN: Increasing level of poverty in Pakistan!!

Though don't try to score points here, in Afghanistan I'm sure 95% live below poverty line, Afghanistan is one of the poorest and most illiterate nations on Earth.

stop training our children in your suicide training camps!

It's Afghans/Pathans doing that, just stay on your side of the border. This is why we want you to recognize Durand line, if your nation recognizes it we won't have these problems in the future.

Sorry, I apologise on behalf of the Indians... stupid indian people should know when to shut up. Yes China is good for you. Carry On.

These Afghans need to be taught a lesson - let's just close the border for all their trade permanently, and no overflights for their trade also.

its Just because of the same thinking that you guys are having problem with Afghans .....Afghans are less priviliged compared to Pakistan...why cant you guys help them more ?? .....your help in trade can reduce a lot of tensions between you guys.

its Just because of the same thinking that you guys are having problem with Afghans .....Afghans are less priviliged compared to Pakistan...why cant you guys help them more ?? .....your help in trade can reduce a lot of tensions between you guys.

I have contacts with Afghans both in country, in A-Stan, and the diaspora - the common Afghan is just like anyone else, put bread on the table and raise your kids, but the Afghan govt is a whole different kettle of fish, they got their dirty eyes on two of our provinces, as long as that is the case, we will have to interfere in their affairs, not by choice by necessity.

Another good news: it's been 4 days that "all" Pakistani containers are blocked in Chaman border as well

Many Pakistanis were talking about using Karakorum highway for trading with CAR, why didn't truckers switch to Karakorum Highway yet, four days already passed.

Many Pakistanis were talking about using Karakorum highway for trading with CAR, why didn't truckers switch to Karakorum Highway yet, four days already passed.

I am sure if it remains blocked for more 20 days they will stay wait for a reopening but will not use karakoram highway :)

There is no need to import goods via Pakistani route if they are making hurdles for no reason to our businessmen! and plus throughout history we never imported any goods via Pakistan it only started after their puppet regime aka Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan! and then continued by USA just because they hate Iran and Russkies more than Pakistanis!

We have let enormous free water flow to Pakistan think if we stop it within a decade or so? :D

Bher Bakriyan Bhi Katne lagi !

This was and this is the thinking of yr Masters from Last few decades But What :woot: Pakistan is still There !

Why do you people come to Pakistan in the first place then? Overly a million Afghan refugees still in Pakistan, now slowly being deported back to AFG. As for currency, Pakistani currency is used in eastern parts of Afghanistan including cities like Jalalabad, and I think Kandahar. How is Pakistan stealing Afghan water? As for recognition of Durand Line Pakistan is trying to forge an agreement with AFG to have a respectable border, if you don't recognize it it's just going to create more trouble and issue gets dragged on forever.

Where do you get your figures from if 90mn Pakistanis were below poverty line that would mean 50% of Pakistanis are below poverty line. Reports I've seen shown ~ 58mn living below poverty line.

PAKISTAN: Increasing level of poverty in Pakistan!!

Though don't try to score points here, in Afghanistan I'm sure 95% live below poverty line, Afghanistan is one of the poorest and most illiterate nations on Earth.

It's Afghans/Pathans doing that, just stay on your side of the border. This is why we want you to recognize Durand line, if your nation recognizes it we won't have these problems in the future.

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Scraping through: 45% population living below the poverty line, reports BISP – The Express Tribune

Even if 58mln it's double of whole Afghan population :rofl: and give me a source for 95%? our is not higher than 40% which equals to 11~mln people after 30 years of war and total destruction what a BIG shame to a country who never faced a war and still half of it's population lives under poverty line!

Even a poor of ours eats kabab and palow at least one time a week!

Bher Bakriyan Bhi Katne lagi !

This was and this is the thinking of yr Masters from Last few decades But What :woot: Pakistan is still There !

Yes it is but in worst conditions it never was :woot: an obedient slave is hurt by it's former masters :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom