What's new

Afghans protest agaisnt Pakistan - burn pakistani flags

One more reason to not vote for PTI again. We don't want Afghanis in this country and they keep on letting them in.

If they really want them in then set up a point based system like there is one for immigration to Canada where from certain criterias you can get more points e.g. for being a skilled worker and for being a women. So that those people aren't able to get in who will just turn to crime for money or join in Indian proxies.

Animals..
How many times can one give lanaat

Pakistan just does not want to engage in confrontation. Our best phrases are always ' we are dissappinted' 'we regret' 'this is a very unfortunate incident'
We seem to allow anyone to burn the Pak flag. Several years ago Afghans infront of Pak FC soliders burnt the Pak flag along the Chaman border. No reaction came from our side.
Similer how huge crowds of Bangladeshi protesters burnt the Pak flag outside the Pak embassy in Dhaka. No statement was issued by the then Zardari Gov.

Last edited:
So much energy but can't even fight
images (26).jpeg

Animals..

Now that they have burnt the Pakistani flag, Afghanistan will now become a global hyper power surpassing both america and China, with the highest standard of living in the world..........these Afghan have such brilliant intelligence........... :disagree:

Last edited:
Cowards, ran to the west and start crying, if they were so brave they would’ve stayed in Afghanistan and fought for their country. Assure you if Pakistan was ever in the same situation, overseas Pakistanis would come in flock to defend their country, and people Living in Pakistan would’ve all fought till the last man. All they do is cry and moan, they remind me of my ex.

These losers are like there Iranian cousins stormed our Tehran embassy long time ago burnt our flag . That’s all these iranic people do terrorism
they have no more afghan flag or a country to go back to

One more reason to not vote for PTI again. We don't want Afghanis in this country and they keep on letting them in.

If they really want them in then set up a point based system like there is one for immigration to Canada where from certain criterias you can get more points e.g. for being a skilled worker and for being a women. So that those people aren't able to get in who will just turn to crime for money or join in Indian proxies.

At this point allowing them into Pakistan is akin to treason even it is IK himself..

Animals..

In all seriousness, I ACTUALLY wish Pakistan was the big, powerful, invincible and unrelenting boogeyman that the Afghans make us out to be. I wish it were all true. Also, by burning our flag the Afghans are showing how inferior and helpless they feel in front of Pakistan and Pakistanis.........8-)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom