What's new

Afghans love India and hate Pakistan. How can we trust each other again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We afghans at least have honour and pride, rather than **** colonial dhal-khor %&*ç. One day we will take KP fata and baluchistan back, India is going to help us, they can have kashmir and gilgit baltistan. One day inshallah, not with this government, but the next ahmed shah durrani, and we are going to enslave all punjabis again, like we did in the past.

Brother we don't even have to attack pakistan, it's happening already with the ethnic violence. Of course they'll blame RAW, CIA and MOSSAD, but the sooner they realize they need to get the act together KP and FATA will already be part of Afghanistan Inshallah.

Afghanistan seems to have forgot our help during the soviet invasion?

Taliban created by the U.S. to fight the soviets. They were called Mujaheddin.

Have you had a word with the ISI lately?

indians can have overseas afghans living in usa and uk. What can they do? Most Afghans are very poor and don't even know anything about geopolitics. The only powerful Afghans are Afghan Taliban who hate hindus.

By the way, hindus eat more daal than Pakistanis do, at least Pakistanis eat meat. 97% of Pakistanis are Muslims. 80% of indians are hindus. Afghans and hindus can never get a long. Remember history, all the Afghan kings destroyed hindu temples and hindu statues.

what are you talking about? we afghans dont involve religion in everything. There were once 100.000 hindus living peacefully in Afghanistan, and still thousands do. Dont talk BS. We dont care about religion but about good hearts.

Brother we don't even have to attack pakistan, it's happening already with the ethnic violence. Of course they'll blame RAW, CIA and MOSSAD, but the sooner they realize they need to get the act together KP and FATA will already be part of Afghanistan Inshallah.

Bwhahaha. Indians masturbating ferociously on this thread.

We afghans at least have honour and pride, rather than **** colonial dhal-khor %&*ç. One day we will take KP fata and baluchistan back, India is going to help us, they can have kashmir and gilgit baltistan. One day inshallah, not with this government, but the next ahmed shah durrani, and we are going to enslave all punjabis again, like we did in the past.

first move to afghanistan before making such big claims lol .... go and do some humanitarian work in your country decades of war have ruined it ... change this mind frame of claiming lands or countries will keep invading you

:rofl::rofl:

I can understand your condition :lol:

You are the one who poster video about prostitutes in this thread
i can also post my personal video with ur country girl purvi 4rm gurjarat which i used her as a ..........:devil:

t56cya.jpg

lol

Afghani's are losers... They are the one causing trouble in Pakistan I guarantee you... Lol at Afghani's saying we will invade you. Save your country frst from invaders and then talk about us. Britian, Soviet Union, Pakistan, and the United States ruling you wasn't enough?

Just ignore this fella, with the amount of unnecessary insults he's using, it's already established that he's:

1) Not Afghan, at least not Pashtun.
2) Just broke up with his girl
3) Suffers, maybe, from an inferiority complex
4) Is a little kid, early teens at max

India n usa are the biggest impotents tht cant do jack about it except whine like little girls... keep cryin... u make me laugh.

Ya that why OBL shot dead within heard of Pakistan... LOL

That is why Pakistan facing their biggest problem TTP ..... You create taliban now they start to harm you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom