What's new

Afghans love India and hate Pakistan. How can we trust each other again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingOfAriana

New Recruit

Reaction score
Hi guys, i am an Afghan Pashtun, I have been in this forum many times, only not as a member but just as a guest, so I wanted to say hi. there is one thing I have noticed though, Indians and Pakistanis fighting about how much Afghans like them over an other. Well let me tell you, Afghans hate Pakistan. point. Pashtun hate you, tajiks hate you even more, and the rest would like to torture you to death. That is how much we hate you. I know you guys like to tell others, how much Afghans love Pakistan .... well we dont. You created the taliban and destroyed our country. Dont pretend like pashtuns like you, because we hate you a lot. We do. I have seen something on an Indian forum I want to show you, that person is not me, but we kind of share the same opinion:
So this is what he said:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys,
My name is Lemar and I am From Kabul, Afghanistan.
I came to this forum to show you how much Afghanistan loves India.
We have great cultural and historical ties, and in these days the same enemy (you know who I mean).
Here are some videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_deMv2H3yY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0z-818i2D0&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMq4hIU0HVw&feature=related

In my opinion you are also allowed to have our minerals for good prices:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-qeRiclfqU&feature=related

Statistics show who we afghans like the most:
For anyone who has been following Afghanistan at all during the past decade and a half, that's not a trick question. In an earlier post I mentioned in passing the ABC/BBC/ARD national public opinion poll in Afghanistan, released in February 2009. Question #38 asked: “Now I’m going to ask what you think about some people and groups. Is your opinion of [INSERT] very favorable, somewhat favorable, somewhat unfavorable, or very unfavorable?”

The results (with some details omitted):

a. The Taliban: Favorable 7 | Unfavorable 91
b. Osama Bin Laden: Favorable 6 | Unfavorable 92
c. The United States: Favorable 47 | Unfavorable 52
d. Pakistan: Favorable 8 | Unfavorable 91
e. Great Britain: Favorable 39 | Unfavorable 54
f. Iran: Favorable 57 | Unfavorable 40
g. Germany: Favorable 61 | Unfavorable 31
h. India: Favorable 74 | Unfavorable 21

the rest: Jeff Weintraub: Which foreign country do Afghans hate the most?

And here I think it was Afghans in Pakistan cheering over Indian victory:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-jLLkv3YvY&feature=related

Story:
PESHAWAR: One staff nurse of Lady Reading Hospital (LRH) was killed in aerial firing opened by cricket fans in various parts of city as gloom and despondency was written large on the face of Peshawarites at the news of Indian victory in World Cup Semi Final 2011.

While Peshawarites were in a state of shock due to the defeat of the national team the Afghan refugees were celebrating the Indian victory and opened aerial firing and took out rallies to celebrate the occasion.

In another incident, a resident of Sethi Town area pelted stones at his TV set after the defeat of the Pakistani team and felt pain in the chest. He was taken to nearby hospital for treatment but he expired due to heart attack.

http://thenews.com.pk/NewsDetail.aspx?ID=13442

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is why we love India, but because you created the taliban we hate you. But this is not my point. I do want to have more trade and other kind of co-operation with pakistan, because we are a landlocked country, and unfortunately need you. My question to you guys is: What can we do so that we can trust you again and in the future can work positively together so that both our country benefit from it?

Afghanistan seems to have forgot our help during the soviet invasion?

but because you created the taliban we hate you.

Taliban created by the U.S. to fight the soviets. They were called Mujaheddin.

1st of all this video is not from Pakistan and may b from india coz u can see the word Sakshi or somethin there.

2nd dlkjsdvnwerifaskdls,mclsndvasdlkfjwepijfasldkfnasldfnasl;dkjfpawjperfjas;dlf Time will tell who love s whom ;)!!

Dont know, i saw this on an indian forum, but also watch the other videos. And mujahideen and taliban is not the same. taliban is only like the 5% most extremist of all mujahideen supported by pakistan.

Dont know, i saw this on an indian forum, but also watch the other videos. And mujahideen and taliban is not the same. taliban is only like the 5% most extremist of all mujahideen supported by pakistan.

We don't really care what Afghans have to think about us. We feed you, cloth you, protect you, have been lenient, took 2 million of you as refugees and gave you shelter, etc.

You use Pakistani rupees in your markets, eat Pakistani food, have Pakistani tv programs, Pakistani cars, etc. What can I say you are a bhagharat insaan.

Does not matter to me that how you hate pakistan..only matters to me that how you love india...i just want to say to all afghans that Keep your hard work to rebuild your nation and we indians are always with you to rebuild it..:)
Thanks..:tup:

Hello there, good to know that you don't like us.
It always helps one's own ego to blame others.

Who created extremists in Afghanistan? Pakistan? no, we created the Mujahideen that too not single handedly, the US and most importantly Afghans did.

What created extremism was decades of war, lack of education and opportunities.

Hello Everyone,

I am new here and would first like to introduce myself.

I have been following PDF for quite some time and I find this a very good forum to understand what our neighbours think about us(Indian's).

Hopefully I can learn something new here.

Thanks!

Afghanistan needs to normalize relations with Pakistan. ASAP before 2014. Undoubtedly the geopolitics in that region will be heavily influenced by Iran and Pakistan as well. International relations used to be about one nation screwing another, if you are really a representative of the youth in your country, it is your responsibility to make sure that once the Americans leave, your politicians REDEFINE what 'international relations' mean. The first step is always the hardest, in addition to the fact that while you have India's support, India cannot undertake your diplomatic responsibilities as well.

Afghans main problem is now not india,pakistan or america.But their own feudal leaders and corrupt warlords and politicians wannabes.As u can see all south asian countries like india,pak,BD irrelveant of our relations with each other are devastated by this scourge called corruption.Now that ur rebuilding ur nation i wish u good luck on fighting corruption and never allow army to take control of the nation.If u can manage these 2 things and give minorities respect and federal autonomy eventually afganisthan will recover into its past glory.U have natural resources,strategic position and good human resource.Just beware of corruption and army/radicals takeover.Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom