What's new

Afghans love India and hate Pakistan. How can we trust each other again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got loads of Afghan friends in LA, some of their family members live in places in UP and parts of Delhi.

We afghans at least have honour and pride, rather than **** colonial dhal-khor %&*ç. One day we will take KP fata and baluchistan back, India is going to help us, they can have kashmir and gilgit baltistan. One day inshallah, not with this government, but the next ahmed shah durrani, and we are going to enslave all punjabis again, like we did in the past.

Pashtuns (Pashto: پښتانه Pax̌tānə; also spelled Pushtuns, Pakhtuns or Pukhtuns), also known as ethnic Afghans (Persian: افغان‎) or Pathans (Urdu: پٹھان, Hindi: पठान Paṭhān),[11][12][13] are an Eastern Iranian ethnic group with populations primarily in Afghanistan and Pakistan.[14][15] The Pashtuns are typically characterised by their usage of the Pashto language and practice of Pashtunwali, which is a traditional set of ethics guiding individual and communal conduct. Their origins are unclear but historians have come across references to various ancient peoples called Paktha (Pactyans) between the 2nd and the 1st millennium BC,[16][17][18] who inhabited the region between the Hindu Kush and Indus River and may be the early ancestors of Pashtuns. Since the 3rd century AD and onward, they have been referred to by the ethnonym "Afghan".[19][20][21][22]

Dnt worry we will invest in Afghanistan as much we want

And what you think terrorist group like Taliban can control Afghanistan again ??? They can do some proxy fight like naxals in India but their time will never come again.... ..

Taliban ....some said them lion in the cage..... but in reality they are impotent waiting USA to leave
first feed ur country men

Last edited by a moderator:

And what you think terrorist group like Taliban can control Afghanistan again ??? They can do some proxy fight like naxals in India but their time will never come again.... ..

Taliban ....some said them lion in the cage..... but in reality they are impotent waiting USA to leave

they want us to leave so they can start their taliban buisness again.

i can speak pashto, but i was born in mazar e sharif, a majority persian speaking city. Pashtun means afghan, and baluchs are also afghans, because we only lend you guys for 100 years.

Oh boy... just wish u never face me in real life...Lend us? kiddo who the hell do u think you are? today we can just wipe ur drug ridden,backword,uneducated,ignorant,poor and foolish country from the face of the earth... infact ur country is the MOST MALNURISHED in all of south asia... so dnt talk nonsense...

indians can have overseas afghans living in usa and uk. What can they do? Most Afghans are very poor and don't even know anything about geopolitics. The only powerful Afghans are Afghan Taliban who hate hindus.

By the way, hindus eat more daal than Pakistanis do, at least Pakistanis eat meat. 97% of Pakistanis are Muslims. 80% of indians are hindus. Afghans and hindus can never get a long. Remember history, all the Afghan kings destroyed hindu temples and hindu statues.

first feed ur country men [video=youtube_share;FsKNVhYS7oY]http://youtu.be/FsKNVhYS7oY[/vieo]

:rofl::rofl:

I can understand your condition :lol:

You are the one who poster video about prostitutes in this thread

They are far vicious and dangerous than Naxals and hate you and your country for being idol worshipers. Even in the present form they can't be compare to Naxals. They have the ability to attack even the most secure parts of Kabul even with America's and NATO full presence. Something that at least Naxals don't/can't do.Anyways I have no issues in India spending money in Afghanistan.

As I said before. You used to have a very strong influence in Afghanistan and now you trying to gain it back. The change is obvious.;)

i can speak pashto, but i was born in mazar e sharif, a majority persian speaking city. Pashtun means afghan, and baluchs are also afghans, because we only lend you guys for 100 years.

Comeon guys hes a nut case...even if he can speak pashto doesnt guarantee hez afghan raymond davis knew 35 languages he can be a hindu or christian and his language twds people who actually did afghans a good deed by freeing them from russians and even today provide them with every biteAfghans hit by food price hikes as Pakistan shutdown bites – The Express Tribune proves hez not an afghans as those people never forgets if any one does a good thing for them ...Hes a fake king infacts he is just a MOLE...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

We afghans at least have honour and pride, rather than **** colonial dhal-khor %&*ç. One day we will take KP fata and baluchistan back, India is going to help us, they can have kashmir and gilgit baltistan. One day inshallah, not with this government, but the next ahmed shah durrani, and we are going to enslave all punjabis again, like we did in the past.

Is the next Ahmed Shah Durrani going to be born in Punjab too ? 'Cause I'm sure our Punjabi-Pashtoons will make a Punjabi out of him...yet !

India n usa are the biggest impotents tht cant do jack about it except whine like little girls... keep cryin... u make me laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom