What's new

Afghans love India and hate Pakistan. How can we trust each other again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah dw we just wnna take afghan away form pak, u guys didnt treat them well. we will help them rise again.[/QUOTE]n we just wanna take punjab.kashmir.manipur take away 4rm india bcz u guys didnot treat them well:devil:

If the U.S is getting kicked out by ISI, then chances are that Indians will too have to leave... ;)

hahaha i laucghed for a sec.

kk us is not getting kicked out infact they violate ur airspace everyday and bomb innocent ppl and refuse to say sorry.
u dare touch indians on foreign soil. indian forces will be there to protect them.

nah dw we just wnna take afghan away form pak, u guys didnt treat them well. we will help them rise again.
n we just wanna take punjab.kashmir.manipur take away 4rm india bcz u guys didnot treat them well:devil:[/QUOTE]

hahhahah sure give it a try. but how? :blink: india has capability to reach afghan pakistan doesnt have one to reach there in manipur loll

now you guys know why i dont support afghan migrants coming to Pakistan but no, most of you guys still believe in muslim brotherhood

n we just wanna take punjab.kashmir.manipur take away 4rm india bcz u guys didnot treat them well:devil:

hahhahah sure give it a try. but how? :blink: india has capability to reach afghan pakistan doesnt have one to reach there in manipur loll[/QUOTE]use burnol r we will send it through ghouri :devil:

hahaha i laucghed for a sec.

kk us is not getting kicked out infact they violate ur airspace everyday and bomb innocent ppl and refuse to say sorry.
u dare touch indians on foreign soil. indian forces will be there to protect them.

LOL U.S is leaving...
You can't get to Gilgit-Baltistan and Azad Kashmir and you expect to take our control in Afghanistan? :lol:

How about Afghanistan moved to Bangladesh's location switch, it would be trouble for India.

Afghans will say we hate you Indians but love Pakistan!! :lol:

i have a feeling that this guy is the same guy who made an id few days ago and had a long debate with other afghan members about pashtoons and all

here you can see pakistan as afghanistans colony:
Afghanistan_unter_Ahmad_Schah_Durrani.PNG

LOL U.S is leaving...
You can't get to Gilgit-Baltistan and Azad Kashmir and you expect to take our control in Afghanistan? :lol:

no we r not taking control. we r just doing buissness and will keep expanding it until the point the pakistanis actually feel threatened.
india desperately wants america to leave. so the war ends and economy kick starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom