What's new

Afghans love India and hate Pakistan. How can we trust each other again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is not the future of af'n this is the future of india (as we can see and the learned afghans as well that all this money is gonna be in hands of indians in their state bank not in af'n)as she dreams but how much we are gonna love it to have all those billions of dollars indian apparatus confiscated once we kick them out..As far as these few nutty afghans like karzai are concerend shut their wheat and meat for two months and they will realize where they stand...

Oh no guys. The brave Afghan army is going to take Peshawar next week!!!!!!!

Bwhahahaha

afghanis dont forget the electricity ur getting in kabul is because of indian engineers who on the request of the afghan govt constructed electrical lines at the height of 3000m. india is there for u. let us firm uo our feet in ir country. then watch ur country achieving hige economic growth.

Why do you guys keep saying 5 million Afghans in pakistan. They are not in pakistan but occupied Afghania. This is the map:
durrand1.jpg

As you can see, they live west of the indus and so in Afghanistan, not damn pakistan.

This is not the future of af'n this is the future of india (as we can see and the learned afghans as well that all this money is gonna be in hands of indians in their state bank not in af'n)as she dreams but how much we are gonna love it to have all those billions of dollars indian apparatus confiscated once we kick them out..As far as these few nutty afghans like karzai are concerend shut their wheat and meat for two months and they will realize where they stand...

i can see the understanding of economics. the jobs and the infrastructure will remain un afghan :hitwall:

we cant take that. money invested is indian so the profits will also be indian but the economic growth will afghanis.

Fazoool Bakwaas maat karo ! Don't you dare bring his Mother into this...delete that now ! Or I'll report it myself !
shut up and report it he is talking about pieces of pakistan n you are trying to give me a lecture HHHHHHuuuuu:devil:

Occupied Afghania. Means Khost, Paktia, Kandhar etc etc that are occupied by Afghanistn and should be merged with FATA and KP province.

And then people wonder why most Afghans dont last long on this forum. You guys are so full of hate but still you expect people to take you seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom