What's new

Afghans love India and hate Pakistan. How can we trust each other again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, the last time your Afghan Army came over the Durrand Line, you got your monkey ***** handed to you by tribals. :rofl:

The last time we were in pakistan, pakistan was afghanistans colony. After that it was a british colony. Examples:

Afghan:
Afghan-war.jpg

pakistani:
slave.jpg

If I know my geography, Afghanistan being a land locked country need Pakistan as well to get back on track.

no we r building a port in iran and a msssive rail line all across afghan. we found our ways

They propably insulted a ****, we afghans are pretty racist so that is why we call pakis often dark skinned dhal-khors. Indians we dont call dal-khors. And we are not racist against indians, only against pakis, and for everybody that doesnt believe i am an afghan, tell your afghan friend what this means:

Ma yak afghan astam, magam yoh dhal-khora e chatal e padarnalat e siopost, gapa namefoman.

Speaking of daal, at least we have it, what do you have? Opium?

Opium khor afganistani!

Next time your country gets bombed to bits, don't come crawling into Pakistan, beg india to rescue you, and please while you're at it take back 5 million of your compatriots who are living in Pakistan, both legally and illegally.

Too bad after 2015 this will go down the toilet.

hahhaa again delusions. after 2015 this will increase many folds because we will go there freely without any american invasions. we can do free buisness there.

hahhaha u can burn but slowly and steadily india is firming up its feet in afghan.

You already used to have a very firm hold in Afghanistan and now according to you India is steadly firming up it's feet in Afghanistan. Fine fine. Eveyrone can see the change.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom