What's new

Afghans love India and hate Pakistan. How can we trust each other again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They propably insulted a ****, we afghans are pretty racist so that is why we call pakis often dark skinned dhal-khors. Indians we dont call dal-khors. And we are not racist against indians, only against pakis, and for everybody that doesnt believe i am an afghan, tell your afghan friend what this means:

Ma yak afghan astam, magam yoh dhal-khora e chatal e padarnalat e siopost, gapa namefoman.

On a serious note, Afghan ! We don't hate you guys...live in peace ! May Afghanistan prosper ! But this vitriol against Pakistan on a Pakistani Defence Forum filled with Ultra-Nationalist Pakistanis isn't going to let you survive here as a member for much longer ! Afghanistan Zindabad....Pakistan Zindabad !

kabuliwalah is love this name there is a chain of store by this name in bhopal i dont know if it still is there after giants like big bazar and all entered well that aside

my grandfather use to tell me when they were kids kabuliwalah's will come to there cites bringing a lot of stuff such as dates etc when my grandfather grew up he said he meet a afghani who always was there my grandfather established one of the most wide spread liquor business in MP he said he had alot of afghan helpers and he never meet someone more brave and strong than them.. so i do have alot of respect for afghan people may you guys overcome this soon

ps if anyone doubts me any indian member living in bhopal jabalpur or ratlam can verify this also in hoshangabad murena dabra etc

They propably insulted a ****, we afghans are pretty racist so that is why we call pakis often dark skinned dhal-khors. Indians we dont call dal-khors. And we are not racist against indians, only against pakis, and for everybody that doesnt believe i am an afghan, tell your afghan friend what this means:

Ma yak afghan astam, magam yoh dhal-khora e chatal e padarnalat e siopost, gapa namefoman.

I'll tell everyone here a true story. I met an Afghan kid in NY, that was pretty racist. Calling Indians, and Pakistanis dark. Funny thing was he was maybe a few shades lighter than the average Pakistani.

He was calling Punjabis black ect. I was probably many shades lighter than he was.

So I went up to him and was like hey dude, I'm Punjabi and my *** is lighter than your face.

LoL.

There are many documentaries about how pakistan helped creating and is still supporting the taliban. Even musharaff agreed.
Example:
Secret Pakistan : Documentary by BBC Part 1 (Double Cross) - YouTube

Lad why post this BS documentary.

You are clearly a lightweight in your knowledge of the WOT, the taliban, geo politics etc etc.

I've watched this BS BBC documentary before and I contacted those who made, they refused to reply despite numerous emails and letters from me. They know it's a load of BS, we do.

It's seems you don't.

Go figure!

"Dhal-khor" is what Pakistan feed you 2 million Afghans in the refugee camps.

Lol @ all this pakis insulting, you guys know what ahmed shah durrani did to you right. Pakis were once slaves of the Afghans and Pakistan was our colony. So shut up if you have nothing useful to say.

Durrani was born in Multan which is in Punjab. Read some history konii.

bro, there is no point in hating all pakistanis. I am sure you know they have their share of lunatics like we Indians or you afgans have. You may hate their regime or politics, but lot of people in pakistan/India/afganistan want peace.
I am hopeful that the recent indo-pak dialogues and business relation will bring peace in afganistan.

You see pakis, even on this forum Indians are so nice to us and pakis keep insulting. Thats why we afghans hate you, translated to dari:

Mebinien pakistanioh, da i forum om induoh khub astan kate mo magam pakistanioh dao mezanan, azamukhoter mo avghana bademo myayen,

afghans choose what u want.

pakistan will consider u as a small weaker nation who is living on their mercy and they are a morally bankrupt country and have nothing to offer u. pakistan has no money to invest and create jobs in afhgan.

india on the other hand doesnt give damm phuck about taliban and crap. we only care about buisness when we come to afghan.
we r ready to invest 25 billion in afghan to build steel mines, schools, railways and roads. we also investing in gold mines and copper.
last year indian engineers in afghan developed the entire electrical system over kabul at a height of 3000m and they did it for free.pakistan can never do that for u. they cant even fix their own rail engines.

we r ready to build engineering universities in afghan and india govt has given an offer to equip and train afghan forces.
choose wisely. a country that offers u money in form of investments and jobs and a country that offers u nothing but terrorism.

Shows your level of intellect, IQ of a raisin.

Go read a history book.

he was pashtun. Pashtun=afghan. He created Afghanistan and took punjabis as his slaves.

You see pakis, even on this forum Indians are so nice to us and pakis keep insulting. Thats why we afghans hate you, translated to dari:

Mebinien pakistanioh, da i forum om induoh khub astan kate mo magam pakistanioh dao mezanan, azamukhoter mo avghana bademo myayen,

If I recall correctly, it was you who started this thread with hate against Pakistan numb nuts.

I bet that this type of remarks was came from the pakistanis side coz afghans does not bring religion in every place...hope u understand what i am saying..;)

Then that means you don't know Afghans, there are more than 5 million of them here, and if you still don't believe me than visit their forums. They even call Pakistanis "dark skinned dall khor's" as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom