What's new

Afghans love India and hate Pakistan. How can we trust each other again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afghans love india? Just the other day i was on a Afghan forum and they use remarks like "dark skinned daal khor hindu" for indians :lol:.

If that is what you call love than Pakistan and india are lovers.

By the way, we dont recognize durand line, everything west of the indus is Afghanistan. Durand line agrement was 100 years long and finished in 1993. Since then those lands are Afghan. I refuse to recognize that map as pakistan. this is the map of pakistan. Blue parts of afghanistan of course:
http://drsubrotoroy.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/afghan1.jpg?w=780

By the way, we dont recognize durand line, everything west of the indus is Afghanistan. Durand line agrement was 100 years long and finished in 1993. Since then those lands are Afghan. I refuse to recognize that map as pakistan. this is the map of pakistan. Blue parts of afghanistan of course:
http://drsubrotoroy.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/afghan1.jpg?w=780

Haha lol. You can consider whole part of Pakistan as Afghanistan. Who cares. Doesn't even matter. They are part of Pakistan and will remain so and you can't do anything except whining and complaining about ISI and Pakistan on online forums.

Afghanistan seems to have forgot our help during the soviet invasion?

Taliban created by the U.S. to fight the soviets. They were called Mujaheddin.

There are more than 5 million Afghans in Pakistan, if india loves them so much then india should take them in, but india has not taken them in.

BTW, i have interacted with Afghans and they have a racist view of indians, particularly due to hindu customs and racial/color differences.

Somebody get Sher Malang to shut this clown up please.

Well I am Afghan, and pashtun. And a proud one. Just search Afghan-pakistan relations or go to pashtunforums or afghanforums or what ever, everyone hates you. Afghanistan, Bangladesh,India, if so many countries hate you, dont you think that you might have don something wrong?

Truth is everyone hates you in the region. Iranians I think may have the most hate for you, Tajikistan, Pakistan, your a headache and source of instability; your militancy, tribalism, sectarianism, discriminatory, backwards, drug-culture, and more have spread across the region.

Also Pakistan will continue to influence your country as you cannot do it yourself, and considering 2 million of your people as refugees in Pakistan we have every right to have our hand on the spigot. Now you have your own democratically elected Government, now solve your own problems, don't undermine Pakistan's security, don't smuggle goods and food from Pakistan, and keep your Afghan people within your country.

They propably insulted a ****, we afghans are pretty racist so that is why we call pakis often dark skinned dhal-khors. Indians we dont call dal-khors. And we are not racist against indians, only against pakis, and for everybody that doesnt believe i am an afghan, tell your afghan friend what this means:

Ma yak afghan astam, magam yoh dhal-khora e chatal e padarnalat e siopost, gapa namefoman.

Afghanistan seems to have forgot our help during the soviet invasion?

Taliban created by the U.S. to fight the soviets. They were called Mujaheddin.

Sure USA had a hand in that...but who took the horse to the water?????????...They could not have done it on their own...!

This dude probably ain't afghan, there are afghans who believe the isi is the root of all their woes, but they don't go publicising it like this guy, not subtle enough, lol.

That's what I think, most Afghans do not explicitly go on public forums and scream "Afghans love India"...It's quite laughable and desperate.

:lol: at the thread! An Indian on its full swing.

Truth is everyone hates you in the region. Iranians I think may have the most hate for you, Tajikistan, Pakistan, your a headache and source of instability; your militancy, tribalism, sectarianism, discriminatory, backwards, drug-culture, and more have spread across the region.

Also Pakistan will continue to influence your country as you cannot do it yourself, and considering 2 million of your people as refugees in Pakistan we have every right to have our hand on the spigot. Now you have your own democratically elected Government, now solve your own problems, don't undermine Pakistan's security, don't smuggle goods and food from Pakistan, and keep your Afghan people within your country.

Relax Dude, don't get worked up over a fake, there is no reason for normal afghans and pakistanis to hate one another, political disagreements come and go, neighbours don't, don't let the mischief makers win. :)

Can anyone speak fluent Pashto, maybe catch out the fraud?

Afghans love india? Just the other day i was on a Afghan forum and they use remarks like "dark skinned daal khor hindu" for indians :lol:.

If that is what you call love than Pakistan and india are lovers.

I bet that this type of remarks was came from the pakistanis side coz afghans does not bring religion in every place...hope u understand what i am saying..;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom