What's new

Afghans love India and hate Pakistan. How can we trust each other again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
relax bhai. Itna gussa kyon karte ho?
Can somebody here on PDF tell me why so many indians like ants are roaming this forum 24 hrs a days...Hey its a pakistani forum cant yu see that and tell me the purpose of yr presence except trolling..I havnt seen a single one in mood of having some healthy discussion..

They jump in our matters just like that...Now do yu want me to show all of yu the reality of poor,hungry crying uneducated india and instead of spending some money on them shez spending billions to create troubles in other nations..what bullshit Go and correct yr home before peeping into others...Getlost

The OP may well be an Afghan brainwashed by the media. Let him be.

What this ungrateful person doesn't realize is that, after the Soviet withdrawal, the Afghan civil war was very much along ethnic lines and, if it wasn't for the Pakistan-backed Pakhtuns, the OP and his Pakhtun friends would have been brutally murdered by the India-backed Tajiks and Hazaras in the Northern Alliance.

For an Afghan Pakhtun to prefer India over Pakistan shows an ignorance of history and a truly tragic level of ingratitude.

What a load of BS. Yes Afghans hate you because you saved them for brutally being murdered and India somehow became the bad guys again.

As for the bolded part, they hate you because your Govt has actively supported terrorism on their soil and continues to do so. You give all these nonsense reasons in your post why Afghan Pakhtuns should support Pakistan, but the ground reality is different (as seen in this thread) and a little bit of introspection on your actions would not hurt.

Indians and Pakistanis are brothers. Let them interact in this forum. It will improve people to people contact. Promote better harmony and ultimately reduce suspicion among the two nations.
Dude, where else can they go.....as soon as they are dressed in a pink saree and their ***** are kicked, they come back with a new ID.....this is obsession of unparalleled proportions. They like firing over others shoulders by talking about drones and what not, yet these micro power citizens are incompetent to even stop a clumsy rubber boat sailing right down their throat.

Afghans need to sort out their issues so countries from around the world, be it Iran, Pakistan, India or countries from the West, don't take advantage of them.

The biggest individuals at fault are Afghan citizens.

My personal view is that Afghanistan is a country where EXTREME tribalism is alive and well and this makes it easy for foreign interference. Also, there is a lot of division in the country and very little unity from North to South.

So what's the solution? My personal view is that Afghanistan should be balkanized and this will bring peace and prosperity to the land. That's my personal view though. I just don't see Afghanistan becoming powerful enough to be able to defend its interests. Heck, I don't think we will ever see a proper central govt in Afghanistan in our lifetime.

Dude, where else can they go.....as soon as they are dressed in a pink saree and their ***** are kicked, they come back with a new ID.....this is obsession of unparalleled proportions. They like firing over others shoulders by talking about drones and what not, yet these micro power citizens are incompetent to even stop a clumsy rubber boat sailing right down their throat.

rest I wont get into..as am just not in the mood..only for the bolded part...

according to you Indian are incompetent because they couldnt track a boat (dont say stop)..Ok for a sec I agree..with that logic Pakistanis must be the weakest,clumsiest and the worst state ever as their residents are attacked by foreign military in huge aircrafts without even their govt. knowing anything about it...to add to it...your pakistani aircrafts couldnt even reach the foreign aircrafts till the operation was over....also add another incident which proves your weakness, when a huge aircraft stationed in a safe base..is blown up by few armed men in their own backyard....add more to that by reminding you how Pakistanis are killed everyday by foreign drone attacks in dozens...and what is more laughable is the fact that your govt. knows about it..and whats even more laughabkle is that me, you, your govt, and all the people on this forum also knows that these attacks will continue and will you never be able to do anything about it.....NOW thats called weakness. gulp it.

A serious post after a long time. But how do you explain a stable Afghanistan before Soviet invasion?????
Afghans need to sort out their issues so countries from around the world, be it Iran, Pakistan, India or countries from the West, don't take advantage of them.

The biggest individuals at fault are Afghan citizens.

My personal view is that Afghanistan is a country where EXTREME tribalism is alive and well and this makes it easy for foreign interference. Also, there is a lot of division in the country and very little unity from North to South.

So what's the solution? My personal view is that Afghanistan should be balkanized and this will bring peace and prosperity to the land. That's my personal view though. I just don't see Afghanistan becoming powerful enough to be able to defend its interests. Heck, I don't think we will ever see a proper central govt in Afghanistan in our lifetime.

What a load of BS. Yes Afghans hate you because you saved them for brutally being murdered and India somehow became the bad guys again.

As for the bolded part, they hate you because your Govt has actively supported terrorism on their soil and continues to do so. You give all these nonsense reasons in your post why Afghan Pakhtuns should support Pakistan, but the ground reality is different (as seen in this thread) and a little bit of introspection on your actions would not hurt.

Perhaps next time you can respond with historical facts rather than internet claims.

The violence, misogyny and brutality were practiced on all sides. India supported one group (Tajiks, Hazaras) against another (Pakhtuns). There was no altruism on India's part. It was a proxy war where Afghans were the cannon fodder.

A serious post after a long time. But how do you explain a stable Afghanistan before Soviet invasion?????
Can't comment on it really because I'm uneducated on the matter. But from what I've gathered over the years, Afg has never seemed to have any type of a central govt that has been in control of the nation. Sudan and Somalia were probably stable at one point or another as well.

There is just too much tribalism and very little sense of unity among Afghans. IMO if Afghanistan actually becomes a prosperous country, the first thing they would do is balkanize the nation on their own accord. Most of the nation can't read or write and their world ends at the borders of their villages or towns. There is no central govt and the people aren't interested in politics nor do they have any power. When things get better, I expect balkanization of the country.

If yu mean by letting pashtuns meet and live with their relatives in wazirstan then fine we supported terrorism as no one among yu can understand the real ground issues of that region...And yes we cant get rid of haqqani's and mullah omer as we need them post america and they are no terrorists ..when america asked taliban to handover OBL they demanded proof something any independent nation would do but america instead of providing proof starting hitting them and killed thousands of innocents so whoz the terrorist here...why americans and indians are there ..To serve humanity right...Question arises why india doesnt play that constructive role in bhutan,burma,nepal they are even more needy and are directly linked to india...

This is not rebuilding this is called thefting...Getting billions of worth minerals in just millions...we can see the rebuilding in iraq and libya and ofcourse we are seeing the rebuilding in af'n since 2001 ....yu guys dun know afghan nature and getting kicked out is all yu have there..

nicely explained.

I have lived and worked with Afghans from the North and the south and I found them friendly, warm and lovely. regarding hate for Pakistan I think it must be one of those who have never lived in Pakistan or come in contact therefore one can rule out millions of Afghans from this hate claim towards Pakistan who have lived here since the Russian invasion and the Afghan civil war.

whats India doing? arming a side that has animosity towards the Pashton side? and hence its loved? wow.. why not the Pashtons and all others who will be facing the Indian armed groups now hate India for the same reason?

Pak Afghan relations go beyond centuries because our people share so much together. and they wont be affected by these articles.

Until the Afghans understand that the core problem is their own tribal/ethnic internal divisions which others exploit for their own benefit, they will continue to be used by others.

The Indian government is not paid to serve Afghan interests; they serve Indian interests in Afghanistan and through Afghanistan. Same for US; same for Iran; same for Pakistan. If some Afghans want to play India's game and alienate Pakistan, they will shoot themselves in the foot in the long run, given the ground realities in the region.

Until the Afghans understand this common sense, they will continue to be pawns.

rest I wont get into..as am just not in the mood..only for the bolded part...

according to you Indian are incompetent because they couldnt track a boat (dont say stop)..Ok for a sec I agree..with that logic Pakistanis must be the weakest,clumsiest and the worst state ever as their residents are attacked by foreign military in huge aircrafts without even their govt. knowing anything about it...to add to it...your pakistani aircrafts couldnt even reach the foreign aircrafts till the operation was over....also add another incident which proves your weakness, when a huge aircraft stationed in a safe base..is blown up by few armed men in their own backyard....add more to that by reminding you how Pakistanis are killed everyday by foreign drone attacks in dozens...and what is more laughable is the fact that your govt. knows about it..and whats even more laughabkle is that me, you, your govt, and all the people on this forum also knows that these attacks will continue and will you never be able to do anything about it.....NOW thats called weakness. gulp it.

Firstly you have conveniently missed the most important part of my post, which ideally answers your banter.
They like firing over others shoulders by talking about drones and what not,
Now let me address the rest of your digression..... when was the last time, some huge aircraft (your call) came attacking over Pakistan. ???
We all heard about the stealth and other latest gadgets that were utilized in the OBL operation (there is dispute behind the whole story as well, like the helo that crashed, supposedly wasn't no accident.) In any case, if you must compare this with the Mumbai fiasco, keep in mind, all the hi-tech gadgetry sneaking in in the little hours and running helter skelter within 30 minutes. Even the US helos were in PAF sights but that's another story. Now compare this with supposedly a dozen basically armed men, cruising leisurely right into the heart of your financial capital and then spending three whole days ridiculing your defence forces.
BTW, it's not Pakistan wanting to portray the image of some regional power and all the other obsession. But to understand all this, remove the Indian glasses and prove your own worth rather than ranting the same tune and the old habit of firing over others shoulders.

My requests to the mod. This guy who created this thread. He joined the forum just a couple days ago. He made no introduction thread yet he started a thread filled with hatred and controversies. My request is to give me the ip address of this guy. I am a software engineer, I can easily track his location where he is logging on to this site. I know that it could be against the forum policies but wouldnt you be surprised to find out if it's a false flag to create hatred between Pakistani and Afghani's? I dont represent anyone on this thread but I am suspious that the guy behind the computer screen is not Afghani although please note that whatever I said earlier in this thread, I mean it with all my heart!

im baloch and have pashtoon relatives ..they all are with pakistan

i guess main reason (out of many ) why afghans hate Pak is Durand line

The Durand Line (Pashto: د ډیورنډ کرښه) refers to the porous international border[1] between Pakistan and Afghanistan. This poorly marked line is approximately 2,640 kilometers (1,640 mi) long. It was established after the 1893 Durand Line Agreement between a representative of colonial British India and Afghan Amir Abdur Rahman Khan for fixing the limit of their respective spheres of influence. It is named after Henry Mortimer Durand, the Foreign Secretary of British India at the time. The single-page agreement which contains seven short articles was signed by H. M. Durand and Amir Abdur Rahman Khan, agreeing not to exercise interference beyond the frontier line between Afghanistan and what was then colonial British India (now Pakistan).[2]

Pakistan inherited the 1893 Durand Line Agreement after its partition from the British Raj in 1947 but there has never been a formal agreement or ratification between Islamabad and Kabul.[5]

After the collapse of the pro-Soviet Afghan government in 1992, Pakistan being well aware of its Durand Line Agreement violation (specifically article 2 where it mentions "The Government of India (Pakistan) will at no time exercise interference in the territories lying beyond this line on the side of Afghanistan") created a puppet state in Afghanistan run by the Taliban.[38] According to a summer 2001 report in The Friday Times, even the Taliban leaders challenged the very existence of the Durand Line when former Afghan Interior Minister Abdur Razzaq and a delegate of about 95 Taliban visited Pakistan.[39] The Taliban refused to endorse the Durand Line despite pressure from Islamabad, arguing that there shall be no borders among Muslims. When the Taliban government was removed in late 2001, the new Afghan President Hamid Karzai also began resisting the Durand Line.

Durand Line - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom