What's new

Afghans flee shelling from Pakistan: official, witnesses

It seems a two front war is possible. They are shelling Nato on one side, and India on the other.

It is other way around.

TTP was created by RAW to shift Pakistani troops away from Indian border, termed by their army chief as cold start.

Pakistan's blockage of transit is hurting indian cold start doctrine badly, mainly due to shortage of fuel.

US is trying to compensate India's increased oil expenditure by influencing base oil prices.

See,U.S is going to stay here for next 10 years.I have been saying that U.S will use afgan army under U.S generals to go inside pakistan with backing of U.S airforce.The War will be labelled as the border disputes b/w the two nations and Afgans will be the front face while U.S will control through remote control.
So after withdrawal of soldiers and opening of bases through russia,this game will start.U.S cant afford to do this with 150000 army in A-stan since supply routes are costly but with lowering down of the soldiers will balance the cost.

Those who says that Russia will make strong alliance (like Aryan B) etc is BS,Even they will provide their bases and U.S will deal with them with combined missile shield.

So let the game start and those believe that every thing will get settled after 2014 are living in delusions.Even many nato countries wont withdraw including U.S.So next 10 years are important for stability of paksitan or if pakistan manages to escape from these next 10 years then it will be big achievement.

RASI JAL GAI BAL NHI GYA ?

OHH BBHAI where you live ?

its M110

It first entered service with the US Army in 1963

Egyptian Army Received 144 M110A2 as aid in 1996

Royal Bahraini Army 13 M110A2 from Netherlands delivered in 1994 25 M110A2 from US delivered in 1996

PAKISTAN using some 260 units

also pakitan have 356 another 203MM artillery guns named M115 .

P1010288.JPG
yeah sorry i meant about M115 howitzer but why do you need such a large shell compared to 155mm don't we have MLRS for delivering heavy fire power.

yeah sorry i meant about M115 howitzer but why do you need such a large shell compared to 155mm don't we have MLRS for delivering heavy fire power.

pakistan produce MRLS and even export them have new A-100 MLRS too which are 300mm and range 13km

a100lw2.jpg

See,U.S is going to stay here for next 10 years.I have been saying that U.S will use afgan army under U.S generals to go inside pakistan with backing of U.S airforce.The War will be labelled as the border disputes b/w the two nations and Afgans will be the front face while U.S will control through remote control.
So after withdrawal of soldiers and opening of bases through russia,this game will start.U.S cant afford to do this with 150000 army in A-stan since supply routes are costly but with lowering down of the soldiers will balance the cost.

Those who says that Russia will make strong alliance (like Aryan B) etc is BS,Even they will provide their bases and U.S will deal with them with combined missile shield.

So let the game start and those believe that every thing will get settled after 2014 are living in delusions.Even many nato countries wont withdraw including U.S.So next 10 years are important for stability of paksitan or if pakistan manages to escape from these next 10 years then it will be big achievement.

Lol. Afghan army would be busy facing much bigger challenges after 2014 let alone entering Pakistani territory and fighting a much bigger and stronger army.

Omg. Let the Americans and NATO leave and let's just take over Kabul and kick Karzai's a$$.

We aren't going anywhere mate. Pakistan, like a good ally, should make peace with that.. The sonner the better :)

Pakistan can do the job better than you and your coalition. Just leave and send us money. We'll wrap it up in six months. None of that amnesty international bullshit either.

Lol. Afghan army would be busy facing much bigger challenges after 2014 let alone entering Pakistani territory and fighting a much bigger and stronger army.

This is wat we have been watching.I think U.S have done 2-3 times before.They used afgan and they came inside pakistani territory.Afgan army is made of tajik or fighters from northern alliance mostly which is anti pakistan.
These U.S soldiers get killed due to their own behavior mostly like harassing the local women and talking with afgans in abusive way and load of other reasons.This makes them Afgans anti american but many afgans are anti pakistani too..
They call us or u daal khor :rofl:
When U.S is standing at back,then i will see the response of pakistan :).

This is wat we have been watching.I think U.S have done 2-3 times before.They used afgan and they came inside pakistani territory.Afgan army is made of tajik or fighters from northern alliance mostly which is anti pakistan.
These U.S soldiers get killed due to their own behavior mostly like harassing the local women and talking with afgans in abusive way and load of other reasons.This makes them Afgans anti american but many afgans are anti pakistani too..

Who cares what they call us. They even get their daal from Pakistan, forget about meat. :lol:

Pakistan can do the job better than you and your coalition. Just leave and send us money. We'll wrap it up in six months. None of that amnesty international bullshit either.

:lol: fix your own areas first. There are such regular terror strikes in Pakistan these days, that even news papers no longer cover them on front page.

You didn't get my post buddy. And it is good that Afghan army is full of Tajik's. Works well for us.

Who cares what they call us. They even get their daal from Pakistan, forget about meat. :lol:

well,i was on afgan group.I asked simple question

""Why do u call pakistanis daal khor?even we indians eat daal""

That moderator banned me from group :enjoy:

we have tried it with Pakistan before. Didnt go too well. There is a line that goes.. If you want something done well, do it your

Back
Top Bottom