What's new

Afghans flee shelling from Pakistan: official, witnesses

typcl indian crap mentlty when us drone attacks and kill some clvn and now when ttp are attacking from afg then they can kill but we cant fire back
u indians are suck
if al qaeda is a terrorist orgnz same goes for ttp ok now just sht the F Up why em using harsh words cz u guys always blame pakistan and whole pakistan is wrong go and get so fCkn knowledge ur so called friend UNCle sam was the 1 one who created and talibans in war agnst russia now they are bad guys i fully support wht pakistan army is doing if ttp kills our 1 soldier we shold kill 100 of them
if they kill 10 we shd kill 1000 and we must attack in afg if they are hiding some where inside in afg cz if it gives the right to us to defend itself same goes for every other country if they can do we can do it
and by the way we india and pakistan never will be friends cz u cant be any 1 friends are u not loyal to any 1 not even to ur self ur just a greedy nation who are just bunch of some cowards

It happens in war.

It is a great sacrifice to rid the world of this menace once and for all.

So, do you accept American drone strikes on Pakistani civilians ? After all, they are looking for terrorists too.

ahahahahaha

Keep Rolling , Quit Trolling

they shelter them for keep pakistan in war busy and drag pak in bloody WOT . Tell me why China is not in WOT even they have border with afgh ?

You don't agree with me does not mean I am trolling .It could actually happen . They may respond . Could lead to something like Salala again .

If that is how playing field is then it should be leveled. Pakistan should start bombing the Afghan border region.

The matter is pakistan have everything concentrated in eastern sector... It has negligible interference in western... If an Indian drone or ac enter, pakistan can immediately enter...
The fact the drones have entered and killed at will, proves, pakistan defence is very negligible at western theatre..
It needs new radars, and ac squadrons responsible for western regions...

Where terrorist are we shall kill.. simply they come from Afghanistan to Pakistan to destroy our way of life we took a stand nothing is wrong with it peroid stop the trolling on the thread.

An honest question :

Would increased aggression towards Afghanistan result in renewed calls for pashtunistan ?

An honest question :

Would increased aggression towards Afghanistan result in renewed calls for pashtunistan ?

Nope. The soldiers bombing Afghanistan might be Pushtoons themselves.

Indians ............... :coffee:

These are the same people who were asking the sissy and coward Manmohan Singh to bomb Pakistan and teach them a lesson after losing two soldiers in a skirmish at LOC last week. Hypocrites.

Back
Top Bottom