What's new

Afghans flee shelling from Pakistan: official, witnesses

Good move to Pakistan.. Hit two birds with one stone. Now villagers can move from border region and also no illegal border crossing by Afghans :tup:

Na i am not interested. Coz i often saw yr post putting blame on PA and Pakistan for taliban and mujahideen etc..So becarefull next time coz yr own Aghwanies were also there to support them.

Ok, be picky!

Bin My Bro ? Pukhtu keh wayee che zama da GINR hum na de baraber....

I said the same mentality bcoz of you said Who told you that he was in a military compound ?

And as you said you are pukhtun ..Put yr hand on yr heart and tell me do you believe that Osama MF was captured and killed ? or he is some where in Hawaii enjoying beach parties ?

EXCLUSIVE: Inside the Compound Where Osama Bin Laden Was Killed | Photos - ABC News

I put my hand on my heart and tell you that I believe Osama was captured and killed as per Pakistani, Al-qaida and US sources!

Military town ? Or military Compound ? Ever been to Abbot Abad ? its City a huge City . And still they are saying Military town not military compound..

BTW its useless to reply to you .. Monz me na de kary dey na kha da da che monz wokam gud nite.

Wudu kho awal oka!

It was a compound in military area now don't confuse yourself and it's not as huge as whole Pakistan if US can find someone in that so called huge city what Pakistani agencies lack to find?

Ok, be picky!

EXCLUSIVE: Inside the Compound Where Osama Bin Laden Was Killed | Photos - ABC News

I put my hand on my heart and tell you that I believe Osama was captured and killed as per Pakistani, Al-qaida and US sources!

Wudu kho awal oka!

It was a compound in military area now don't confuse yourself and it's not as huge as whole Pakistan if US can find someone in that so called huge city what Pakistani agencies lack to find?

It was a compound not in a military area, once for all correct your facts, it was a compound in a civilian population which was near to a military garrison.

There is nothing wrong in giving the enemy a befitting reply. Afghanistan has been harboring anti Pakistan elements for far too long and at the behest of the US and NATO. Though i seriously dont believe this propaganda campaign being run by the western media of us firing artillery, but its long over due for us to strike across the border.
We should quit the apologetic attitude. This government does not have the balls to do what should have been done along ago. PAF should be called in to strike across the border. Lets see what the americans are going to do about it?

I'm not saying we should quit fighting an aggressive enemy. Our end goal must be that their people don't fire on us and our people don't fire on them. Nor should their security forces (including CIA/Nato) not fire on us and our forces not fire on them.

To this end this has to work both ways. They stop firing on us and we start ensuring there is no infiltration from our side to theirs. We stop firing on them and they ensure there is no infiltration from their side to ours.

The heat is getting more and more intense as the days pass...wonder where this would lead to soon.

It will be pretty awesome having a force of 100 F15s / F 16s on the Western border of Pakistan :)

Its been a quick transition from strategic depth to a hot border in under 10 years

Just fantasizing :)

Is it out of the realm of possibility for Afghanistan to be armed over say the next 10 year period by a combination of Indian manufactured LCA, LCH, and Arjun MBTs? Or are the Arjuns not suited to that terrain?

That in itself will be a pretty formidable force for the Afghans, would be way cheaper than anything else they could get from the international market, and would be a big boost for our industry as well.

P.S. Sher Malang, who is footing a major part of that 11.2 billion USD bill?

It happens in war.

It is a great sacrifice to rid the world of this menace once and for all.
This "great sacrifice" also happened in swat, bajaur, waziristan and other areas of pakhtunkhwa. But south punjab was spared.

Thats not what last few pages reflect.. But anyway, you are entitled to your opinion as am I.. :)

I agree with Karan.1970 here. Terrorists, where ever they are need to be targeted. There are some civilian deaths that take place, but thats acceptable collateral damage, as not killing the terrorists, will result in many times more civilian deaths as we are seeing regularly in Pakistan itself.
you dont understand, obviuosly becuase you seem to be sitting in USA
if a single civilian is dead, this would cause birth of dozen terrorists. becuase in tribal areas a single person has over 80 cousins and dozens of uncles..alone!!
the acts in pakistan are usually a response to drone attacks. They wouldnt target us much if we leave them alone. JUST LIKE AFGHANS HAVE LEFT some TTP alone, so they arent targetting them.

This "great sacrifice" also happened in swat, bajaur, waziristan and other areas of pakhtunkhwa. But south punjab was spared.

Good point.

you dont understand, obviuosly becuase you seem to be sitting in USA
if a single civilian is dead, this would cause birth of dozen terrorists. becuase in tribal areas a single person has over 80 cousins and dozens of uncles..alone!!
the acts in pakistan are usually a response to drone attacks. They wouldnt target us much if we leave them alone. JUST LIKE AFGHANS HAVE LEFT some TTP alone, so they arent targetting them.

The US does not want you to leave them.

The US will not let you leave them.

That is the crux.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom