What's new

Afghanistan's Vice President has completely lost his mind

And Pakistan is facilitating peace talks for these indian scums. Its better we arm taliban and make sure the afghan govt scumbags are erased.

Why can't ISPR deny it ?

Is it true that PAF is fighting for Taliban ?

that is for us to know... and you to find out...
A vice president of a country has just accused your Air Force of supporting terrorists in his country......n your reply is ..

blah blah blah...... he is dumb..... you don't know........blah blah blah......

a VP of a puppet state of India just accused us of some thing... and it makes us giggle.

PS will he provide a copy of memo received from PAF?

His statement will do very well in FATF , a vice president of a nation is claiming an attack by Taliban supported by Pakistan Air Force........you can call him anything,
now go to indian media and check how they report when any PAF aircraft go close to LOC 10-15km . you are acting like child now

This "joker" is vice president of Afghanistan, his claim matters.
One the verge of becoming "was" Vice President of Afghanistan. Let the Countdown begin. 5...4...3...
His statement will do very well in FATF , a vice president of a nation is claiming an attack by Taliban supported by Pakistan Air Force........you can call him anything,
Ah yes, FATAF. Possibly your last trump-card. No wait, Biden already attempted it by asking us for Bases. They added another 7 Points to FATF after we told him to 'F-off' & we're still in the Grey-list.

We didn't give face to the most powerful man in the World, [tou ye Afghan Vice President kis khait ke moli hai?]
You guys should get ready for its international repercussions....
Yeah okay, gangu: Standing by. But it still saying "Loading". Must be an error. If memory serves, those are the exact words your media was screaming after 27th Feb, 2019. Would you like me to tag you the video clips. I have countless videos of Arnab GosWhatsHisFace screaming at the camera. We're still waiting for those 'repercussions' for over 2 Years now.
India ....we don't care .... we don't share border with Afghanistan (currently) ..... you should be the ones worried about it.
So why do you sound as if you were inevitably shafted by a Cow. No wait, Taliban coming in power is not what you wanted 'cause now those borders will be whole lot calm (for Pakistan) knowing full well that your support isn't there.
Yeah he is just the .......Vice President of Afghanistan.....ok.

Am i more dumb than PAF who is openly supporting Taliban by providing CAS ?
You seem really upset this fine morning. Is everything okay? Are you having a bad day?

Its gonna get a whole lot worse in the coming days. Brace yourself.

Ronay do isko. Koi black listing nahi ho rahi Oct mien. Apni frustration nikal raha hai Che Guevara.
if FATF WORK ON TROLL TWEETS then god bles them . this idiot and more like him crying since ages . afghanistan is lost case

So...

"PAKISTAN AIR FORCE has issued an Official Warning to the Afghan Army and Air Force, that any move to dislodge the Taliban from Spin Baldur Area will be faced and repelled by Pakistan Air Force"

Does the Vice President (of Afghanistan) have a copy of this Official Warning? Did he get a copy of it from TCS? Can he tweet this Warning - we're all dying to get it Printed & Framed in our homes.
@lightoftruth

he might be silly, stupid or what ever you may call him, but the fact is that he is vice president of a nation which is at center of attention in this so called war on terrorism and his word would be taken seriously by others who are just looking for an opportunity to malign Pakistan, so we should not take this statement casually and should give a stern answer.

he might be silly, stupid or what ever you may call him, but the fact is that he is vice president of a nation which is at center of attention in this so called war on terrorism and his word would be taken seriously by others who are just looking for an opportunity to malign Pakistan, so we should not take this statement casually and should give a stern answer.
But no body does
He also states that army is leading the talibans on the ground and that taliban are wing of ISI

I would have been the first to congratulate the PAF if it were true….

Afghanistan is too important to leave her to the brainless bastards like the current puppet scums! Pak must do 100% to ensure these SOBs are sent back to the hell holes they came from….
Not much of a choice, is it?
The absurd and backward on the one hand, the incompetent and corrupt on the other.
Who would be an Afghan?

i think Pakistan should now actually starts supporting Talibans they are at least seems more professional and competent than the current Kabul Regime.
so the same way Pakistani PM & President accuses India of harboring terrorism in whole Asia and Pakistan and killed Chinese people in Pakistan and thats with proofs not baseless & meaningless tweets like these afghanis.

Sounds plausible.
Who in their right mind would bomb an area 10km from boarder is the real question
i think Pakistan should now actually starts supporting Talibans they are at least seems more professional and competent than the current Kabul Regime.

so the same way Pakistani PM & President accuses India of harboring terrorism in whole Asia and Pakistan and killed Chinese people in Pakistan and thats with proofs not baseless & meaningless tweets like these afghanis.
This is what we thought in 1990s

The approach now has to be more careful and sutle.

Actually he is still a bacha bareesh, talibs will love him, that is if they can get their hands on him first. I pity him though, because the talibs haven't been out of the caves for long. They are starved for some......
There was me thinking sodomy is haraam and the Talibs are strict Muslims.
You live and learn.

Back
Top Bottom