What's new

Afghanistan's Vice President has completely lost his mind

Surely if that was the case, then Where is afghanistan's iron brother india?

Why is india not dispatching the IAF to thwart the paf in afghanistan?

This is what happens when you have been smoking Hashish none stop since you were 9 years old............ :disagree:

And eating too much lobya lol
Most of The Indians on this forum are very funny, their inferiority complex is so strong that they spend hours on this forum looking at every single opportunity to somehow bash Pakistan. They have no lives outside it. They get banned once a week, then they sit staring at their computers waiting to be unbanned, then they rinse and repeat.

How many Pakistanis are in Indian forums and how many Indians are in Pakistani forums 🤣
Its possible they wanted to bomb zero line and they were relayed not to come in within 10km
I think he may be telling the truth

Maybe

Last edited:
He is claiming that an official warning has been issued. He must present openly the proof of official warning instead of trying to tell people in their DMs. Moreover these guys were inflated by Doval some time back, why don't they start a war with Pakistan and put their Indian training to test.

Well I bet if anyone DM him for the information, next thing he will say show some Bobs and Vagane and then I will provide information and evidence, Indian tu Indian, Indian ka kutta bhi Indian...

5A6A6655-E970-46A3-996E-B6780C64A1B5.jpeg

Good Pakistan shouldn’t reject this statement because Taliban are new rulers of Afghanistan and it’ll make them happy if we don’t reject this and help in having brotherly relations

Instead of posting the same tweet 500 times, why dont you DM this very important VICE PRESIDENT OF AFGHANISTAN and show us the proof?

In any case, he is the VICE PRESIDENT OF AFGHANISTAN only for a few more days.
More like vice clown of kabul.

Yeah he is just the .......Vice President of Afghanistan.....ok.

Am i more dumb than PAF who is openly supporting Taliban by providing CAS ?

Oh wow look stupid rat trying to be smart. Maybe u morons are dumb but others dont take his BS seriously. U think it's the first time he tweets crap? VP of a country or not, tjere are also 30 years old "generals" in ANA so that doesnt make them real generals.
If PAF "officially" warned them they should have proof in form of official communications?? As i said only stupid morons like u ppl will dance to such tweets, no one takes him seriously.

I would have been the first to congratulate the PAF if it were true….

Afghanistan is too important to leave her to the brainless bastards like the current puppet scums! Pak must do 100% to ensure these SOBs are sent back to the hell holes they came from….
why is ur ISLAMIC NATO LEADER ERDOGAN fighting against Taliban? Why dont u get an appointment with him and get an answer?

His statement will do very well in FATF , a vice president of a nation is claiming an attack by Taliban supported by Pakistan Air Force........you can call him anything,
Well don't take our word on it, take the US itself which dislikes talking to him as well due to his sensationalism and arrogance as well as obsessiveness. His words mean nothing unless it comes from NATO.

What really happened was that the Afghan aircraft were getting too close to Pakistani Airspace, i'm not sure what the buffer zone length is, but nonetheless they were warned that they were straying to close and they were asked to turn back which is normal as it is done on any border.

Now how this is equated into CAS for the Taliban i guess Saleh can answer (if he can), but i am pretty sure that they were simply given a normal warning.
Even local Afghan news confirms this.

Why can't ISPR deny it ?

Is it true that PAF is fighting for Taliban ?

Here is truth for you,

Mother India has been curtailed, and defiled in Afghanistan, as she has been attacked century after century since time.

There is nothing Mother india can do now.

Check the ridiculous claim this uncle is making. This is now seriously ridiculous

Spin Boldak is right on the border, and knowing the afghans most probably PAF issued a warning to stay away or else risk getting shot.
However the son of a woman who sells her body for the least amount of money aka Saleh thought it was ok to twist and spin it.

Here is truth for you,

Mother India has been curtailed, and defiled in Afghanistan, as she has been attacked century after century since time.

There is nothing Mother india can do now.

Spin Boldak is right on the border, and knowing the afghans most probably PAF issued a warning to stay away or else risk getting shot.
However the son of a woman who sells her body for the least amount of money aka Saleh thought it was ok to twist and spin it.
It makes you wonder that why the Afghans specifically targetted the spin boldak area for air strikes and why not for instance the tajik border area? These losers just want to stir shit, on their last breaths.

Back
Top Bottom