What's new

Afghanistan will not tolerate 'invasions,' says defence minister

Appeasement only makes the aggressor more aggressive. The only language they understand is hard power. War, after all, is diplomacy by other means.

PS: if you think Pak will hand over territory to TTP, you are delusional.
Kindly read what I have written above again, where did I say Pakistan should give any territory to TTP? Where did I say appease the aggressor?
Secondly war is not an option here, if we do Airstrikes or operations inside Afghanistan, it will lead to conflict with Afghan Taliban which will cause huge destruction.

Kindly read what I have written above again, where did I say Pakistan should give any territory to TTP? Where did I say appease the aggressor?
Secondly war is not an option here, if we do Airstrikes or operations inside Afghanistan, it will lead to conflict with Afghan Taliban which will cause huge destruction.
TTP is to Taliban what MQM(London) is to MQM(Pakistan) - they eventually share the same qorma.

Explain to me again why Pakistan keeps asking Western countries to help Afghanistan? We have enough problems of our own to fix first.

This is one of the things where I STRONGLY disagreed with Imran Khan. He kept attacking the US for withholding Afghanistan money. He kept telling IEA they should have an inclusive government, even promoting the dog Karzai to be included, and the IEA gave him a well-deserved shut up call.

I never understood his obsession with helping the ungrateful IEA instead of focusing on Pakistan.

TTP is to Taliban what MQM(London) is to MQM(Pakistan) - they eventually share the same qorma.
No not true, TTP and Afghan Taliban are two very separate groups with very separate ideologies and purpose. TTP is closer to Daesh not Taliban.

Explain to me again why Pakistan keeps asking Western countries to help Afghanistan? We have enough problems of our own to fix first.

This is one of the things where I STRONGLY disagreed with Imran Khan. He kept attacking the US for withholding Afghanistan money. He kept telling IEA they should have an inclusive government, even promoting the dog Karzai to be included, and the IEA gave him a well-deserved shut up call.

I never understood his obsession with helping the ungrateful IEA instead of focusing on Pakistan.
I think he wanted Afghanistan to be stable, if Afghanistan would be destabilised it will cause many problems for Pakistan, like refugees and Terrorism, much much more terrorism than what we are seeing now.

I'm not proficient in these conflicts.

What are the objectives of TTP? Why do they carry out attacks?

Since the new government took over, they have allowed US missile overflights to bomb Afghanistan. Now the border strike.

Not looking good.

Ideaology is irrelevant in a place where loyalties are based on tribe or money. The same Taliban fighter can move onto TTP given $500 for a month.
Afghan Taliban fighters don't fight for money, if someone does than that is also a problem for Afghan Taliban and thus they need to stop TTP.

Afghan Taliban fighters don't fight for money, if someone does than that is also a problem for Afghan Taliban and thus they need to stop TTP.
Lol
Not sure what you trying to say.
They don’t fight for money but if some do then its a problem they fight for money?

Do you even know how the Taliban work instead of talking about ideological differences? How militia’s work?

If Taliban don’t fight for money how do they feed their women and children? Does it come from the sky?

First, IEA & TTP are the same. The latter is a Pakistani extension of their Afghan counterpart. TTP's primary demand is handing over of FATA to them. IEA doesn't event accept the Pak-Afghan border, and considers entirety of KPK their territory. They are full of hubris at the moment and they do not want peace. These ceasefires are just time buying measures. In reality, they are playing good cop, bad cop game with you.

Second, we are already at war. Our people have been dying since last August. We have shown a lot of restraint.

Third, Afghan Taliban are no match for our armed forces in a conventional war. Their conventional force would be routed just like TTP was when it was occupying Pak territory. The destruction will be on their end. The only thing they are good at is guerilla warfare (hit & run, suicide bombings etc). You can't capture/hold territory with this kind of warfare. Furthermore, this won't be as effective if we tighten border control, and don't do a ground invasion (not on the cards).

The goal of any escalation will be to do so much damage that they are forced to the negotiating table for a reasonable settlement. What is that settlement? "You don't attack our territory, and we won't attack your territory".

Last edited:
War is a racket. They grow and sell drugs. Or extort money from the general population. It is all about money.

Last edited:
Since the new government took over, they have allowed US missile overflights to bomb Afghanistan. Now the border strike.

Not looking good.
Since the Taliban government has taken over in a Stan
They have allowed TTP to kill our soldiers in the dozens

Explain this to me sir before simping for Taliban regime killer of our men and protector of those who killed our kids?

Frankly I say kudos to new government

Since the Taliban government has taken over in a Stan
They have allowed TTP to kill our soldiers in the dozens

Explain this to me sir before simping for Taliban regime killer of our men and protector of those who killed our kids?

Frankly I say kudos to new government
Yes, I understand, but we must endeavour to get them on our side. The best way to solve this is to get them to police their area.

Back
Top Bottom