What's new

Afghanistan warns Pakistan over Wagah border access

Afghanistan hahahhahahahaha ye waqt b ana tha

Hasn't Pakistan suffered enough when it claims that Afghan soil is being used against the Pakistani nation?

So you can try to bully a cornered animal, which is what Afghanistan is right now as it has nothing to lose...hardening stance of the government will change the suffering spectrum very easily if Pakistan keeps arm twisting the nation...

I suggest Pakistan treat its neighbors with respect and honor bilateral agreements for their own sake (India not included)
peshawari licking afghani boots who else PFFFF you people are disgrace to man kind namak harami me phd to nai kee kya

کیا زمانہ آ گیا ہے یار جن کو گھر میں دوسری بار سالن نہیں ملتا وہ بھی پاکستان کو دھمکیاں دے رہے ہیں

Afghanistan Warned paksitan .............thats why we say your media is a joke

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

we are training afghanistan army and they would warn us
--
52 Afghan Army cadets to pass out of IMA today - The Hindu

Well i think you are not aware of the fact that with time pacts change just like puppet kharzai got changed. And its not 2011 anymore its 2015. Era has changed Leadership has changed . Criers may cry it doesn't matter You try to fock with us we will fock you up
--
Dear .. its agreement i think.. so you to obey it .. despite regime change .. its contract between nation not indidival

--
52 Afghan Army cadets to pass out of IMA today - The Hindu

--
Dear .. its agreement i think.. so you to obey it .. despite regime change .. its contract between nation not indidival

Dear then please do tell us that why France is not giving you D.Rafale on original price. It was already agreed between Indian and France but now contract and price is getting change . It was an agreement between India and France doesn't matter if the regime is changed in India.

And Afghanistan can take a hike for all i care

Dear then please do tell us that why France is not giving you D.Rafale on original price. It was already agreed between Indian and France but now contract and price is getting change . It was an agreement between India and France doesn't matter if the regime is changed in India.

And Afghanistan can take a hike for all i care
--
Dear .. question .. are we talking on inflated price?
is transport agrement is that complex of figter jet TOT ?
why you guys selling oil at price way below you sold?

Ok you answer me one thing who will suffer most ? If Afghanistan stop Pakistani trucks or Pakistan stop afghan transit trade ? You will get my point. So afghanistan cannot stop our truck :-D :-D
damn right!!
another diplomatic "victory" for Pakistan.:cheers:

All i am saying is that agreements change with new realities ........
--
dear .. but you have to change it on paper then implement not abruptley wihout consultation with party involved..
even oil contract now.. if india had forwad contract of say 90 $ with KSA now new relaity is 50-- 60 $ .. india can ask for renogtiation but till taht time have to obey old contract or stop buying as it cant serve contract

OEC: Pakistan (PAK) Profile of Exports, Imports and Trade Partners
upload_2015-1-22_14-30-13.png

---
see export
Foreign trade of Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Attachments

• upload_2015-1-22_14-31-24.png
    upload_2015-1-22_14-31-24.png
    13 KB · Views: 12
--
dear .. but you have to change it on paper then implement not abruptley wihout consultation with party involved..
even oil contract now.. if india had forwad contract of say 90 $ with KSA now new relaity is 50-- 60 $ .. india can ask for renogtiation but till taht time have to obey old contract or stop buying as it cant serve contract

OEC: Pakistan (PAK) Profile of Exports, Imports and Trade Partners
View attachment 185650
---
see export
Foreign trade of Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ok boss whatever you say i dont have time to read all this thing.

It's a clear violation of pact signed between Pakistan & Afghanistan in 2011 which allows Afghan trucks to carry goods up to the Wagah border . This clearly shows Pakistan don't respect any bilateral pacts.
@Sher Malang
Glad to see you are supporting following of pacts and resolutions. Chalo bacha ab UN resolution on Kashmir bhe poori karo.

Back
Top Bottom