What's new

Afghanistan warns Pakistan over Wagah border access

It's a clear violation of pact signed between Pakistan & Afghanistan in 2011 which allows Afghan trucks to carry goods up to the Wagah border . This clearly shows Pakistan don't respect any bilateral pacts.
@Sher Malang

Well i think you are not aware of the fact that with time pacts change just like puppet kharzai got changed. And its not 2011 anymore its 2015. Era has changed Leadership has changed . Criers may cry it doesn't matter You try to fock with us we will fock you up

Yes please stop the trucks. They carry all the looted goods being smuggled from Pakistan in to Afghanistan. I appeal to the government of Afghanistan to grow a pair and stop these trucks.
Mate who is the person in your display picture ?

Okay please stop Pakistani trucks. If there is anything, they are bringing vital goods into Afghanistan. We have sea, we can get what we want.

Good, Pakistan should end all trade with that hellhole nation.

In truth, Pakistan should erect a fence along the entire border with Afghanistan. Additionally, it would be wise to have guard towers dispersed evenly, along with a sufficent amount of security personnel manning the entire stretch to complement these. In the event of a war with india, last thing Pakistan needs is to have indian-funded lunatics roaming-free from behind. Sure this will come at an expense, however we are 'caught between a rock and a hard place' im afraid.

A big lolzzzzz to afghanis and my tears are not stoping after seeing indian defending their afghan brothers :-D :-D

Yes please stop the trucks. They carry all the looted goods being smuggled from Pakistan in to Afghanistan. I appeal to the government of Afghanistan to grow a pair and stop these trucks.

Oh dear! What's going to happen now?!
Afghanistan blocks trade with us! Dear lord our economy is going to collapse on itself, our foreign reserves are going to be zero; we'll have to declare bankruptcy!
HAHAHAHAHA man biggest joke ever!
Those 500 trucks must've been stopped for a good reason.
I presume they were carrying narcotics which is the main industry on which Afg economy thrives on, so our ANF officials stopped it to check or something.

Yar i am fedup of these afghans can somebody throw these scum bags out of our country so 90% of terrorism in our country will be eliminated.

Well i think you are not aware of the fact that with time pacts change just like puppet kharzai got changed. And its not 2011 anymore its 2015. Era has changed Leadership has changed . Criers may cry it doesn't matter You try to fock with us we will fock you up

HOW could you have missed this below from the article. You guys went on and on mocking afghanistan as stopping your trucks for goods that you thought were meant for Afghanistan.

Yes- it will hurt Pakistan if you can't export your goods to others countries that use Afghanistan as a " transit" route.
The Afghan officials pointed out that huge amount of Pakistani goods were transported through Afghanistan to Central Asian countries every day

Last edited:
HOW could you have missed this below from the article. You guys went on and on mocking afghanistan as stopping your trucks for goods that you thought were meant for Afghanistan.

Yes- it will hurt Pakistan if you can't export your goods to others countries that use Afghanistan as a " transit" route.
To which countries our trucks using the afghan routes ??? Any specific mentioned countries ? Mr fake retire state department officer :-D :-D and if afghan stops our truck which i know they wouldnt then entire afghanistan will be on halt when we stop afghan transit trade from Pakistan

To which countries our trucks using the afghan routes ??? Any specific mentioned countries ? Mr fake retire state department officer :-D :-D and if afghan stops our truck which i know they wouldnt then entire afghanistan will be on halt when we stop afghan transit trade from Pakistan

To answer your question would mean I would have to force you to read the article and another link.

Forget suggesting to google those answers for yourself. Your post here and much of what you do elsewhere on PDF shows you are not keen to that. But- even a stopped clock in right twice a day. So here goes my attempt, praying you would actually take the time to read the articles submitted below..

Although the links below don't specify names of countries, they should make sense to an average person, that clearly Afghanistan is also used as a "transit route" for Pakistani goods being exported to other Central Asian countries.

Afghanistan-Pakistan Transit Trade Agreement
Afghanistan warns Pakistan over Wagah border access | Pakistan Today

Last edited:
To answer your question would mean I would have to force you to read the article and another link.

Forget suggesting to google those answers for yourself. Your post here and much of what you do elsewhere on PDF shows you are not keen to that. But- even a stopped clock in right twice a day. So here goes my attempt, praying you would actually take the time to read the articles submitted below..

Although the links below don't specify names of countries, they should make sense to an average person, that clearly Afghanistan is also used as a "transit route" for Pakistani goods being exported to other Central Asian countries.

Afghanistan-Pakistan Transit Trade Agreement
Afghanistan warns Pakistan over Wagah border access | Pakistan Today
Ok you answer me one thing who will suffer most ? If Afghanistan stop Pakistani trucks or Pakistan stop afghan transit trade ? You will get my point. So afghanistan cannot stop our truck :-D :-D

Afghanistan Warned paksitan .............thats why we say your media is a joke

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

we are training afghanistan army and they would warn us

Warnings essentially don't translate into military engagements, man.

They can be of a commercial, diplomatic nature as well.

It's a clear violation of pact signed between Pakistan & Afghanistan in 2011 which allows Afghan trucks to carry goods up to the Wagah border . This clearly shows Pakistan don't respect any bilateral pacts.
@Sher Malang
I think the problem is that these Afghan trucks carry Indian goods on their return journey to Afghanistan which is not allowed under the 2011 agreement.

Once of the numerous commitments Pakistan backtracked on. Their govt doesn't have any powers, next time any agreement should be with PA. They hold the real power.
thats cute!!what about iran gas pipe line.. you people even fail to make commitments

Pakistan is behaving like a mean blackmailer - first they blackmailed the USA for more money by holding up supplies to soldiers and now this. And then they whine about why USA does not trust them.

Are leaders of Pakistan really this immature that they do not know how make friends and influence countries? or are the border military that out of control that they can violate bilateral and tri-lateral treaties?

Ok you answer me one thing who will suffer most ? If Afghanistan stop Pakistani trucks or Pakistan stop afghan transit trade ? You will get my point. So afghanistan cannot stop our truck :-D :-D

Hasn't Pakistan suffered enough when it claims that Afghan soil is being used against the Pakistani nation?

So you can try to bully a cornered animal, which is what Afghanistan is right now as it has nothing to lose...hardening stance of the government will change the suffering spectrum very easily if Pakistan keeps arm twisting the nation...

I suggest Pakistan treat its neighbors with respect and honor bilateral agreements for their own sake (India not included)

so let me guess Afghanistan is saying , you mess with us , and we will starve our people to death :rofl:

better low the consumption of "chars " in Afghanistan ... God knows what they are smoking these days ..

thats cute!!what about iran gas pipe line.. you people even fail to make commitments

I hope you know the difference b/w not making a commitment and backtracking on a commitment..

and what did you achieve by signing the Iran pipeline deal? Begging the Iranians to not invoke the penalty clause???

Back
Top Bottom