What's new

Afghanistan rape victim pardoned but faces marriage pressure

Its a cultural,traditional or a tribal thing... nothing to do with islam... want me to bring social ills of UK and brand them as christian beliefs?surely im not as dim as you..so i wont.

Unfortunately it has become an intrinsic part of Islamic culture. It happens almost exclusively in Muslim countries. Thousands of women are killed every year for the 'crime' of being raped. It's very hard for a woman in a Muslim country to prove she has been raped and the attacker gets all the punishment without the woman getting any.

Even if she is not jailed or punished by the system, she can be ostracised by her community.

You mean Israel which has a smaller economy than the tiny island of Hong Kong that I'm living in, even though Israel has a bigger population than we do? :P

You guys are destined to be swallowed by history. The Arab rate of birth is far higher than the Israeli one, both outside and inside Israel. It is only a matter of time ephone.

That idiot actually tried to compare 1940's japan to Afghanistan what makes you think if the USSR with a much larger forces and spent tons of money on trying to change Afghanistan for years and failed NATO can succeeded ? basically trying to change society the people resent any change.

You guys are destined to be swallowed by history. The Arab rate of birth is far higher than the Israeli one, both outside and inside Israel. It is only a matter of time ephone.
Look who's talking.

I hear you're having some problems with the Muslims in Xinjiang. Bombs coming to Beijing soon?. How long until your so-called friends like Pakistan and Iran are busted for funding the Muslim insurgency in China? :lol:

Jews have survived in the middle east for thousands of years and produce better things for this world than the plastic China.

Happens all the time in Islamic countries. Either she is hanged like in Iran, killed for honour (happens in the UK with British Muslims too) or she is forced to be with her attacker.

We have so many honour killings in Britain by Muslims, that we've had to set up special police units just to tackle honour killings.

---------- Post added at 05:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 AM ----------

Who are you going to get your Oil from when Iran is neutralised?.

Keep making your cheap plastic rip-offs of western designs and drinking your Tiger penis soup, China man :lol:

Hindu's and Sikhs are also involved in honour killings. It's a cultural practice in the UK stemming mainly from the sub-continent but dont' let facts get in the way of your Islamaphobia.

---------- Post added at 05:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 AM ----------

Look who's talking.

I hear you're having some problems with the Muslims in Xinjiang. Bombs coming to Beijing soon?. How long until your so-called friends like Pakistan and Iran are busted for funding the Muslim insurgency in China? :lol:

Jews have survived in the middle east for thousands of years and produce better things for this world than the plastic China.

Yet more ignorance. Jews have been in members in the governments of Muslim nations while Muslims have been generals in China.

Under Israel non-Jews have never been given such important roles. Infact if you read the Talmud(which extremist Jews follow) the gentiles are seen as dirt.

What do you expect from a country tht has been at war since the last century?where literacy rate is almost none... no rule of law ...nothing?

What you said is true and it is the reality in Afghanistan.

However, we do not expect that will always be the case, right? We still hope that country to have a future, don't we?

If every time we bring the issue to modernize a country, of course we should start with the new constitution. If people always argue it is impossible to write a constitution for everyone within the borderline of Afghanistan to follow and tribal elders and their interpretations are above the country's constitution and law, well, maybe they have not tried hard enough.

That idiot actually tried to compare 1940's japan to Afghanistan what makes you think if the USSR with a much larger forces and spent tons of money on trying to change Afghanistan for years and failed NATO can succeeded ? basically trying to change society the people resent any change.

Idiots like you cannot read???

When did I say they WWII japan and current Afghanistan are similar? When you make reference, do not make it beyond its original meaning.

What I have said is that a new constitution and continuous enforcement might bring a change to Afghanistan just like what has transformed WWII japan. Otherwise, it will be like this fxxked-up rapist country forever since women just do not have the adequate human rights within that country.

However, I have never indicated that two countries are the same or have similar experience.

It is really odd that a chinese like you are that anti-Israel since the general feeling towards Jews and Israel in China has never been hostile.

As far as "blasts Israel into oblivion", well, I have heard so many nutcases/dictators in mid east chanting that or similar slogan for a long long time for the past 60 years.

Do you see one case they are successful??? It seems that Israel has bombed them into oblivion. The only thing those terrorists can do is to hide their own axxes behind civilians or dress like women to escape capture.

If you are a real chinese, you should not just be here talking big. When U.S. military spending is ten or more times than what we China is and currently has way better military hardwares against us, you think now it is a good time to start a war with U.S.??? You think that cunning russia will back us???

If you want a WWIII, you had better join the PLA first and ask for going to the front. Otherwise, do not boast here for nothing.

In the end, even if U.S. attacks syria, russia will not do anything since it does not have much to compete with U.S. and NATO. Even worst, even if U.S. attacks iran, there is not much China can do currently.

When you are not strong enough, it is still time to 韬光养晦。 Otherwise, you are just another idiot like that stupid 张召忠, just another 赵括 that will bring his own country to shame.

LOL, China is the largest source of revenue for the Iranian Government, we are the biggest consumer of their oil, and also sell them missile technology.

When Iran blasts Israel into oblivion, I wonder who's side you'll be on Israeli. :lol:

China has never been a muslim country and will never be one.

While muslim generals in the army or jews in the (China) country's administration court, it is all up to the emperor.

In general, none of China's emperors like any religions to challenge their power to rule China.

Historically, Jews are mostly merchants and have never been a force in China. So there have never been anti-Semitism in China for the past five thousand years.

However, certain muslim factions did grow stronger and tried to establish muslim country/power to challenge the empire. In the end, they have all been put down/wiped out bloodily.

China has always been aware of certain muslim separatists. I do not think there are any jews that fit for that role yet.

As for honor killing, it seems that muslim countries as well as india have a lot of such crimes.

Hindu's and Sikhs are also involved in honour killings. It's a cultural practice in the UK stemming mainly from the sub-continent but dont' let facts get in the way of your Islamaphobia.

---------- Post added at 05:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 AM ----------

Yet more ignorance. Jews have been in members in the governments of Muslim nations while Muslims have been generals in China.

Under Israel non-Jews have never been given such important roles. Infact if you read the Talmud(which extremist Jews follow) the gentiles are seen as dirt.

LOL ephone, you think you can hide behind another account? :lol:

I notice this account also defends Israel above anything else, even though Israel is mostly irrelevant to the world.

That has never been my account and I have no other account.

I was being banned for 7 days or 14 days by voicing my opinion while it seems that guy did nothing to those others who foul-mouthed jews, israel and etc.

If it wants, it can shut down my voice forever by banning my accounts forever.

It is really odd that a chinese like you are that anti-Israel since the general feeling towards Jews and Israel in China has never been hostile.

I am not anti-Israel at all.

I am laughing at you, who pretends to be Chinese yet attacks other Chinese members in order to defend Israel. 真的不要脸。 :lol:

We both know that the Chinese Government is the largest source of revenue for Iran, and we sell them missile technology too. Even though they everyone knows that Israel will be the biggest target of any Iranian nukes. It's not about sides but about our own interests, which you will never understand.

When I make a post, I try to discuss the issue, not the people who make posts.

When I was attacked, I have to fight back. However, I do not remember people's name for a long time even he attacks me initially.

It means you have no plan to leave this forum in near future? :hitwall:

BTW, you remember me?

I was being banned for 7 days or 14 days by voicing my opinion while it seems that guy did nothing to those others who foul-mouthed jews, israel and etc.

Oh yeah, you have no problems attacking all the other Chinese members here by calling them "dick-men". :lol:

But when your precious Israel gets attacked, suddenly you are upset! :rofl:

This post above clearly shows your priorities, Israeli.

Back
Top Bottom