What's new

Afghanistan rape victim pardoned but faces marriage pressure

First, why don't you tell me which tribes follow their own constitution in China, U.S. or Brazil???

Second, I care less about that hell hole just pity such a hopeless place for women there.

If you anything about it's history it's a tribal country and even today it doesn't follow most laws the government and to try to compare 1940's japan to Afghanistan is laughable. 10 years failed the government is corrupt and no they won't implement a change over this the government will remain this way. 2014 we will have to see where it goes from their afghans will take full control of their country by then.

---------- Post added at 07:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 AM ----------

Tribes follow their own constitution.

First, why don't you tell me which tribes follow their own constitution in China, U.S. or Brazil???

Second, I care less about that hell hole just pity such a hopeless place for women there.

What do you expect from a country tht has been at war since the last century?where literacy rate is almost none... no rule of law ...nothing?

Idiots like you keep jumping out.

Why don't you go back to those old posts see which idiot said those "dick-men" type of offensive words at first???

About defending Israel, our CCTV produces a long series about Israel with great description about the co-operation between the two people throughout the history. Well, you had better call out CCTV first???

Pathetic??? Idiots like you are really the pathetic ones.

Watch out for this "ephone", he is a false flag who hates all the Chinese members here.

Where is his true loyalty? Just check any thread involving China and Israel, and he will attack all the Chinese members in order to defend Israel, by calling us "dick-men".

Quite pathetic, especially since his true country Isreal has more than it's fair share of religious nutcases.

Idiots like you keep jumping out.

Why don't you go back to those old posts see which idiot said those "dick-men" type of offensive words at first???

About defending Israel, our CCTV produces a long series about Israel with great description about the co-operation between the two people throughout the history. Well, you had better call out CCTV first???

Pathetic??? Idiots like you are really the pathetic ones.

LOL, China is the largest source of revenue for the Iranian Government, we are the biggest consumer of their oil, and also sell them missile technology.

When Iran blasts Israel into oblivion, I wonder who's side you'll be on Israeli. :lol:

Islam has nothin to do with it .. you jackarse.... get ur head out of ur behind.. post reported.
Happens all the time in Islamic countries. Either she is hanged like in Iran, killed for honour (happens in the UK with British Muslims too) or she is forced to be with her attacker.

We have so many honour killings in Britain by Muslims, that we've had to set up special police units just to tackle honour killings.

---------- Post added at 05:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 AM ----------

LOL, China is the largest source of revenue for the Iranian Government, we are the biggest consumer of their oil, and also sell them missile technology.

When Iran blasts Israel into oblivion, I wonder who's side you'll be on Israeli. :lol:

Who are you going to get your Oil from when Iran is neutralised?.

Keep making your cheap plastic rip-offs of western designs and drinking your Tiger penis soup, China man :lol:

Who are you going to get your Oil from when Iran is neutralised?.

Keep making your cheap plastic rip-offs of western designs and drinking your Tiger penis soup, China man :lol:

LOL ephone, you think you can hide behind another account? :lol:

I notice this account also defends Israel above anything else, even though Israel is mostly irrelevant to the world.

Happens all the time in Islamic countries. Either she is hanged like in Iran, killed for honour (happens in the UK with British Muslims too) or she is forced to be with her attacker.

We have so many honour killings in Britain by Muslims, that we've had to set up special police units just to tackle honour killings.

Its a cultural,traditional or a tribal thing... nothing to do with islam... want me to bring social ills of UK and brand them as christian beliefs?surely im not as dim as you..so i wont.

Your an pathetic Idiot when i have said anything about tribes in china or Brazil ? this is about Afghanistan tribes follow their own laws and culture the soviets tried to bring communism they rejected it same with the USA for 10 straight years noting will change. then invite all the women to your house in the USA.

You don't seem to know much about afghanistan do you ? a tribal country the constitutions only works in Kabul outside it's lawless, USA UK NATO have tried for almost tens years and have failed. It's deluded to believe if they change the constitution any change will happen. like i've said Kabul is where it is rest is lawless.

The Communist government in Afghanistan had near total support in Kabul. While they didn't have as much support in the rural areas, there wouldn't have been much of a problem if the Americans hadn't sent weapons to all the feudal fundamentalists who hated progress.

Americans and British have a knack at always arming the most backward elements in society. Then when these thugs come to power, the West starts talking about "backward third world countries".

LOL ephone, you think you can hide behind another account? :lol:

I notice this account also defends Israel above anything else, even though Israel is mostly irrelevant to the world.

There is more than one person who thinks you're an idiot on here :lol:

Yeah, Israel is so irrelevant they designed the Intel chip you're probably running. :lol:

The Communist government in Afghanistan had near total support in Kabul. While they didn't have as much support in the rural areas, there wouldn't have been much of a problem if the Americans hadn't sent weapons to all the feudal fundamentalists who hated progress.

Americans and British have a knack at always arming the most backward elements in society. Then when these thugs come to power, the West starts talking about "backward third world countries".

The only people supporting the soviets were the elite... not the common man... they had taken arms long before the USA started pouring in the $$.... and fuelling up the resistance

Soviets managed to get at least 60% of Afghanistan tamed however it was huge resentment of them like you said from the rural areas. unless you can get the people of the rural areas on your side your fVcked.

There is more than one person who thinks you're an idiot on here :lol:

Yeah, Israel is so irrelevant they designed the Intel chip you're probably running. :lol:

You mean Israel which has a smaller economy than the tiny island of Hong Kong that I'm living in, even though Israel has a bigger population than we do? :P

You guys are destined to be swallowed by history. The Arab rate of birth is far higher than the Israeli one, both outside and inside Israel. It is only a matter of time ephone.

Back
Top Bottom