What's new

Afghanistan Is With Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kandahari Tell me is Pashtun culture same as Mongol Hazara? Or is Pashtun culture same as Uzbeks? Or is Pashtun culture same as Turkmen? If you can explain that you might begin to carry some traction around here?

Please take time to explain this to me.

@A-Team You my friend are also invited in a intellecual discussion. Rational and reasoned discourse.

Ps. I have met some Afghan Mongol Hazara and Uzbeks here in UK. Very interesting people.

@Kandahari Tell me is Pashtun culture same as Mongol Hazara? Or is Pashtun culture same as Uzbeks? Or is Pashtun culture same as Turkmen? If you can explain that you might begin to carry some traction around here?

:) for those Afghanistanis who ran to EU and WEST by hook and by crook many using Pakistani identity well for them sitting abroad spewing venom against us, to them Uzebk/Hazara and Pashtuns are Afghans lolzz but when it comes to Pakistan they start playing ethnic card

Are you sure?

I have met Afghan Pukhtoons who are fiercely anti Pakistan as well.

They started greater pukhtonistan..obviously they will be

:) for those Afghanistanis who ran to EU and WEST by hook and by crook many using Pakistani identity well for them sitting abroad spewing venom against us, to them Uzebk/Hazara and Pashtuns are Afghans lolzz but when it comes to Pakistan they start playing ethnic card

We must trace them down and get their asylum invalidated...

I dont realize You afghan considered British as gods

That's correct your British forefathers created Pakistan out of thin air. Not even god himself wanted the country to exist under the bogus pretext of Islam.

Afghanistanis
I have had dealings with many Mongol Hazara Afghans and others. I have not had any problems. Nice enough people but honestly they could have been Kazahks or Tatars from Russia as far as I was concerned. Some might have even got away walking in Japan. I have however no problems with them.

Hazara.jpg

30730660.AfghanistanHazaraBoys.jpg

But what I take extreme issue with @Kandahari and I have tempered my reaction because of @A-Team is that he takes licence with the ethnic cleavages that exist in Pakistan between the differant ethnic groups in Pakistan. However he conveniently overlooks that there are bigger even bigger cleavages in Afghanistan between the ethnic groups.

Afghan in the strictest sense of the word means "Pashtuns" but if that is taken as literal meaning the Mongol Hazara suddenly become foreigners in their own land. If Afghan Pashtuns decide to shed all the other garbage [Mongol Hazara, Uzbeks, Turkmens, Aimak] that they have accreted then they @Kandahari would be justified in coming to Pakistan and asking we do the same. Until then your preaching something and living another. And that does not go I am afraid.

@A-Team Thoughts?

Ps. Guys lets have proper discussion. This gives us real opportunity to get to grips with the matters raised. Let us see who will prevail. Let reason and discourse prevail.

hat's correct your British forefathers created Pakistan out of thin air. Not even god himself wanted the country to exist under the bogus pretext of Islam.
Yes. You people were so muslims that your king refused to let in the movement that first came to Afghanistan, so much for being muslims. And yet after 50 years your people shamelessly came and the offspring of those whom you refused to seek refuge in your country, took you with open arms. Once an ungrateful will always remain an ungrateful.

Last edited:

What a fool you are for using the term Afghanistani haha English being your first language I was expecting something else...

There's plenty of Pakistanis running to EU trying to disguise as Syrian or Afghan.

Afghan means Pashtun and it's written in history as well. It differs on how one uses the term Afghan, nationality or ethnicity.

Da panjab ghulama, pashtana tola da Afghanistan de. Afghanistan da pashtano mulk de. Tola pachaan da Afghanistan pashtana wa. Pakistan da Panjabi watan de, sta Pashto Pakistan la na mani. Hahaha pa Pakistan ke Pashto national language de ya na? Hahaha

Bey namoosa, sta neeka sa wu? Khpal tarikh de wuwaya. Laga study waka!
You haramkhor afghan have these deluded fantasies and mindset . You call Pashtun as slave of Punjabi simply because they are loyal to Pakistan and give middle finger to this shit loy assghnaistan or pashtunistan. You afghan pashtun consider Tajik, uzbek and hazara as afghan and consider them fellow countrymen but expect from Pakistani pashtoon to not live peacefully with others ethnic groups of Pakistan.

You haram khor always try to create this fitna or division between different ethnic groups of Pakistan tthas why i consider you satan are actually worse than Hindus. Pakistan is not punjabistan but its home of every ethnic group reside in there just like assghnaistan is home of not just pashtoon but tajik, uzebka nd hazara. Pashtuns are over represented in Pakistan politics, bureaucracy and the military both at the lower levels and amongst the elite. Pakistan national language is Urdu not Punjabi. Punjabi is regional language just like pashtoo, balochi, and kahsmiri..

Read this you dumb assghan who is obsessed with ethnic nationalism

Pakistan-2009-13.png

http://www.pewglobal.org/2009/08/13...d-society/#most-say-they-are-pakistanis-first

I have had dealings with many Mongol Hazara Afghans and others. I have not had any problems. Nice enough people but honestly they could have been Kazahks or Tatars from Russia as far as I was concerned. Some might have even got away walking in Japan. I have however no problems with them.

Hazara.jpg

30730660.AfghanistanHazaraBoys.jpg

But what I take extreme issue with @Kandahari and I have tempered my reaction because of @A-Team is that he takes licence with the ethnic cleavages that exist in Pakistan between the differant ethnic groups in Pakistan. However he conveniently overlooks that there are bigger even bigger cleavages in Afghanistan between the ethnic groups.

Afghan in the strictest sense of the word means "Pashtuns" but if that is taken as literal meaning the Mongol Hazara suddenly become foreigners in their own land. If Afghan Pashtuns decide to shed all the other garbage [Mongol Hazara, Uzbeks, Turkmens, Aimak] that they have accreted then they @Kandahari would be justified in coming to Pakistan and asking we do the same. Until then your preaching something and living another. And that does not go I am afraid.

@A-Team Thoughts?

Ps. Guys lets have proper discussion. This gives us real opportunity to get to grips with the matters raised. Let us see who will prevail. Let reason and discourse prevail.

I think this thread has been hijacked, pretty hard to have a sensible discussion here with the amount of insults being thrown around.

The 2 posts just above mine says the whole story sadly!
/Peace

I think this thread has been hijacked, pretty hard to have a sensible discussion here with the amount of insults being thrown around.

The 2 posts just above mine says the whole story sadly!
/Peace
stop crying and first tell this idiot Qandhari to be sensible otherwise he will get the taste of his own medicine
you should not expect love form us when your fellow countryman create this fitna and division among Pakistani Muslims . Respect our country and identity and then we will be sensible with you

beware of false flaggers indiots.

@A-Team Thoughts?

In Afghanistan we call these other groups by their names because that is were they came from. Tajik Uzbek etc. They are not native Afghans (Pashtuns). They are Afghan nationals because they've lived and fought for the country. When a Pashtun calls a hazara an Afghan, it's referring to their nationality not the ethnicity.

In Afghanistan we call these other groups by their names because that is were they came from. Tajik Uzbek etc. They are not native Afghans (Pashtuns). They are Afghan nationals because they've lived and fought for the country. When a Pashtun calls a hazara an Afghan, it's referring to their nationality not the ethnicity.

This is wrong Iblis beta, they are living in their own land. Most of so called Afghanistan belong to "non-afghans". You are just biggest ethnic minorty with 40% of pop.

7bd353d14dd0c26568af4f3595a4ead8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom