What's new

Afghanistan Is With Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kandahari. Even the accent you speak is more "farsiban" than Pashtun....

I thought our Balochistani Pashtuns had a softer dialect but damn you guy talk like women.. Persian women.

I speak kandahari Pashto which is also spoken in Quetta. Pashtuns have more in common culture wise with farsiban than panjabis.

no more refugees..they are a damage to our economy we people from kpk are thinking about to send the existing back

We have too many issues in the country. We have to find solution to all these problem we are facing. Majority of these are not new.

1) Corruption: Laws and implementation of laws to prevent corruption.
2) FATA : Should have been resolved in 80s.
Should now be merged into KPK.
3)Political System: Parliamentarian system has not worked for Pakistan. Need a new system with promote decenterlization.
4) Exterimism
5) Education system.
6) and many more.

We have too many issues in the country. We have to find solution to all these problem we are facing. Majority of these are not new.

1) Corruption: Laws and implementation of laws to prevent corruption.
2) FATA : Should have been resolved in 80s.
Should now be merged into KPK.
3)Political System: Parliamentarian system has not worked for Pakistan. Need a new system with promote decenterlization.
4) Exterimism
5) Education system.
6) and many more.

yea we desperately need political reforms .

Indiot false flagger using afghan flag, pakistan will be the bufferzone and we pakistanis can destroy india after sitting in afghanistan. this will be the correct military mathematics.

I speak kandahari Pashto which is also spoken in Quetta. Pashtuns have more in common culture wise with farsiban than panjabis.

keep your cultural shit to yourself.we dont just have punjabi here.we also have balochi and sindhee..

Guess what .. Even Panjab isn't heterogeneous.. Plenty of Pashtuns in Panjab .. Apart from Panjabi speaking Panjabi settlers.. Etc..

As for relating.. We are all Pakistani and related.

Meanwhile you and your farsiban serve massacring eachother just a decade back !

Not just massacres but genocides..

by the way i am no way nearer to be called pukhtun or afghan

Guys Kandahari is Afghani troll from PF, "Iblis_Efreetzai". Take this in to account before insulting afghans in general. The regular afghan members like A-team and Malang are not trolls.

In Peshawar they love to claim "we are the same people" and the locals still call em "kabuli" majars..
The reputation of Afghan nationals as crooks, criminals, drug and weapon smugglers is self-made. The good Afghans end up being the victim of these haughty and arrogant ones. Its unfortunate that Afghanistan is on a collision course with us when we have a common interest in defeating the Taliban.

Guys Kandahari is Afghan troll from PF, "Iblis_Efreetzai". Take this in to account before insulting afghans in general. The regular afghan members like A-team and Malang are not trolls.
You follow the site? If I know about the identity of that traitor Karachi I will reveal it to the world. He insults our punjabi brothers, insults Pakistan and abuses anyone who tries to defend Pakistan. His insults to Pakistan are so severe that I am shocked. This is why muhajirs have such a bad reputation in Pakistan-never defend the country but be involved in all sorts of ethnic chauvinism. Altaf and his insults are common things. A lot of our muhajir relatives know Altaf is a traitor but still vote for him. Its shameful.

yea we desperately need political reforms .

We need a lot of reforms actually. Educational reforms, health reforms, taxation reforms, court reforms ( decisions take way too much time. Even the simpler cases especially civil property cases), anti corruption reforms.

The positive is that these issues are in the highlight and reformative steps are being taken albeit slowly. Very slowly. The economy of pakistan is rising and this is the perfect opportunity to catapult ourselves forward and we can't do if we have to take care and feed 3 million refugees and take care of a porous border. We must repatriate the refugees and build border controls so that movement is checked. For 35 years we have bore the brunt of refugees and for 70 years we have bore the horror of porous border with the most volatile and unstable country in the world. We just can't play around anymore and take it easy.

Control the border as much as we can, repatriate the refugees and bring reforms into FATA ( which has hit a frw road blocks for the govt as the students, the analysts, the politician s and intelligentsia of FATA want a merger but the tribal elders don't).

Just to make it clear. Pakistan law is heavily Islamic law. At the start we had British law but as we went forward, Islamic law has taken great roots and right now has greater Islamic identity than British law. The qanoon e shahadat law is based upon Islamic law, hudood laws, divorce laws, has mehr laws and in fact pakistan jurisprudence has Islamic law for all sects which means that a shia can get tried and demand justice in accordance with shia law. The court hierarchy is indeed western but the law practiced is Islamic in its nature.

Infact we are an Islamic country that have defined Muslim definition as well as constitutionally the parliament cannot pass any law that contradicts Islamic law system.

I think we have done wonderfully creating a mix where majority is Islamic whilst the shade of British is still retained.

As for minorities. Islam provides complete protection to minorities and allows them to practice their religion freely without any hindrances. That is islam and if we have the largest cross or churches, temples or gurdwaras then it's our pride that we have protected our minorities as per islam and we are NOT ttp, Taliban or Isis unlike a certain country at our west. Our minorities are to be protected and will be protected.

As for brewery. In CRPC there is complete penal code law about drinking for Muslims which is a punishable crime. Only non Muslims are allowed to drink and that too not in public. At one time we used to export the murree beer and earned billions but that is off and unlikely to restart again.

This is a pretty Muslim country.

So as you have mentioned the laws in Pakistan are not completely Islamic and shariah. This still having British law... why would there even be British law if Pakistan was created by Muslims for the reason of Islam.

Eh I've heard a lot about the bars and clubs in Islamabad... murree brewery was created by British and continues to be run by "Muslims" if you can call them that.

There is no such thing as a Pakistani Pashtun. How does someone's nationality come before their ethnicity? A Pakistani living in Britian would be a Pakistani Britian, not a British Pakistani. A Pashtun living in Pakistan is a Pashtun Pakistani or Afghan pakistani.

Pashtuns share nothing in common as culture is concerned with Panjabi or Sindhis etc.

:lol: you know if you were even an Afghanistani you would have known how does nationality come before ethnicity ;).

But it seems you are not even an Afghanistani what to say about being an Afghan.

You follow the site? If I know about the identity of that traitor Karachi I will reveal it to the world. He insults our punjabi brothers, insults Pakistan and abuses anyone who tries to defend Pakistan. His insults to Pakistan are so severe that I am shocked. This is why muhajirs have such a bad reputation in Pakistan-never defend the country but be involved in all sorts of ethnic chauvinism. Altaf and his insults are common things. A lot of our muhajir relatives know Altaf is a traitor but still vote for him. Its shameful.

I used to post some time ago but not anymore. Don't take troll karachi too seriously, its all in good fun :lol:

The reputation of Afghan nationals as crooks, criminals, drug and weapon smugglers is self-made. The good Afghans end up being the victim of these haughty and arrogant ones. Its unfortunate that Afghanistan is on a collision course with us when we have a common interest in defeating the Taliban.

last incidents reported : the truck or vehicles they hired to bring their families back to afghanistan, upon reaching afghanistan they beat and kiiled the owner , drivers of vehicles so drivers from Pakistan refused to go with them. Army had to step in and as a provision army keeps a person from afghan family going back until the Pakistani drivers reaches back or give em a confirmation call that hes at a safe location and they can release the afghani now!

All I can say is that deep inside they have developed a deep jealousy for Pakistan . Get this amazing stat . Out of the $ 17 billion afghan economy half of it is from drugs . That means real economy is somewhere around $ 9-10 billion . :D . I wonder why don't afghans use all their ghairat and pride in making something for their people ? . @Kandahari

Your people won't allow us, by sending your suicide bombers over the "border". Everytime we build something your govt sends a bag of amonium nitrate...

keep your cultural shit to yourself.we dont just have punjabi here.we also have balochi and sindhee..

I'll kept the culture shit to myself as long as one of your idiot brothers doesn't say Pashtun culture and Pakistani/India culture have commonalities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom