What's new

Afghanistan begins to export products directly to India for the first time

How would Iran feel if Pakistanis invite Israel on Pak-Iran border. Already india is supporting TTP & BLA terrorists via Afghanistan(23 indian consulates on Pak-Afghan border).
‘India financed problems for Pakistan’ from Afghanistan: Chuck Hagel – The Express Tribune

Pakistan is only concerned that india will use Irani territory against Pakistan just like Afghan territory.

Comparing India and Israel on this issue is not right at all:
1.India has a sole economical interest in Chabahar, while I don't think Israeli presence in Pak-Iran border would have any economical aspect.
2.Neither Iran nor Pakistan have relations with Israel.
3.Despite hostilities, Pakistan and India have economical relations, so you can't deny Iran expanding relations with one of its greatest trade partners.So it's not fair at all.It's like Iran complaining about Pak-Saudi or Pak-American relations which is none of our business.
4.What are you expecting India to do in Chabahar?Training terrorists and sending them to Pakistan? Iran is not Somalia my dear, it doesn't even make sense for India to do this.They have a much larger border with Pakistan themselves, if they ever plan to train terrorists (which I find unlikely), they will do it from there, not by risking their relations with Iran.

This is a great news...actually have been waiting for this development ever since I joined PDF when I first heard about chabahar port...so this is really a special news.

Comparing India and Israel on this issue is not right at all:
1.India has a sole economical interest in Chabahar, while I don't think Israeli presence in Pak-Iran border would have any economical aspect.
2.Neither Iran nor Pakistan have relations with Israel.
3.Despite hostilities, Pakistan and India have economical relations, so you can't deny Iran expanding relations with one of its greatest trade partners.So it's not fair at all.It's like Iran complaining about Pak-Saudi or Pak-American relations which is none of our business.
4.What are you expecting India to do in Chabahar?Training terrorists and sending them to Pakistan? Iran is not Somalia my dear, it doesn't even make sense for India to do this.They have a much larger border with Pakistan themselves, if they ever plan to train terrorists (which I find unlikely), they will do it from there, not by risking their relations with Iran.

Comparing india with Israel may be not right for you because you have your interest rite now, otherwise india is far ahead of Israel in committing atrocities against Muslims. Israel has occupied Palestine whereas india has occupied Kashmir where indian forces had killed, raped hundreds of thousand people.

As for india having huge border with Pakistan, yes it has huge border with Pakistan & it can send terrorists from there but it is very risky, firstly if india does so it will come under international radar openly & secondly Pak-ind border is world's most heavily guarded border. Sending terrorists via Afghanistan is easy for india as Afghanistan is lawless country. I'm not saying Iran is Somalia or Afghanistan but the thing is Pak-Iran border is very much open & there is possibility india will spy from there or even support terrorists more frequently in Pakistan's Makran region.

In short if you wanna see world from your lens you will get your point of view only, just like Israel presence @ Pak-Iran border will make Iranis uneasy same is the case with Pakistan & i'am afraid in future it will not be healthy for the relations between Pakistan & Iran.

Comparing india with Israel may be not right for you because you have your interest rite now, otherwise india is far ahead of Israel in committing atrocities against Muslims. Israel has occupied Palestine whereas india has occupied Kashmir where indian forces had killed, raped hundreds of thousand people.

As for india having huge border with Pakistan, yes it has huge border with Pakistan & it can send terrorists from there but it is very risky, firstly if india does so it will come under international radar openly & secondly Pak-ind border is world's most heavily guarded border. Sending terrorists via Afghanistan is easy for india as Afghanistan is lawless country. I'm not saying Iran is Somalia or Afghanistan but the thing is Pak-Iran border is very much open & there is possibility india will spy from there or even support terrorists more frequently in Pakistan's Makran region.

In short if you wanna see world from your lens you will get your point of view only, just like Israel presence @ Pak-Iran border will make Iranis uneasy same is the case with Pakistan & i'am afraid in future it will not be healthy for the relations between Pakistan & Iran.

You conveniently ignored the angle on Pakistan bringing USA next to Iranian border, allowing them to have military bases on your soil and giving them transit thru you land.. What effect has that had on Pak-Iran relations. ? Get over the entitlement mentality that other counties owe you something above their own national interests :)

You conveniently ignored the angle on Pakistan bringing USA next to Iranian border, allowing them to have military bases on your soil and giving them transit thru you land.. What effect has that had on Pak-Iran relations. ? Get over the entitlement mentality that other counties owe you something above their own national interests :)

US & Iran were not arch enemies in 2001...were they? Also Pakistan had clearly stated repeatedly that it will never allow US bravado against Iran from it's soil, another fact that US supply convoys passes atleast 500 KM away from Pak-Iran border. Pakistan's interest lies with US but this didn't stop Pakistan from having Pak-Iran gas pipeline & buying gas from Iran. Don't forget US-Iran relations are not as bad as Pak-ind relations, Pak-ind relations are more terrible than Iran-Israel relations.

Atleaset not having to go asking for bailouts from IMF :)

IMF is a fund that loans out the money with Interest and conditions and is not a bailout.:omghaha:Unless India is running debt free i wouldn't be bragging so much.:yay:

What effect India keep voting against Iran over and over again will have.

US & Iran were not arch enemies in 2001...were they? Also Pakistan had clearly stated repeatedly that it will never allow US bravado against Iran from it's soil, another fact that US supply convoys passes atleast 500 KM away from Pak-Iran border. Pakistan's interest lies with US but this didn't stop Pakistan from having Pak-Iran gas pipeline & buying gas from Iran. Don't forget US-Iran relations are not as bad as Pak-ind relations, Pak-ind relations are more terrible than Iran-Israel relations.

What gives you the idea that Iran will allow India to operate against Pakistan? It's and will be only business. As far as your statements on the pipe line go, you need it more than they do.

Thats because Pakistan will loose leverage it has over Afghanistan. With Chahbahar Port Afghanistan can access the sea without going through Pakistan.

What are you talking about? We Pakistanis fully support this project, it will do a lot of good for Pakistan. Pakistan is getting screwed by Afghanistan left, right and centre. They are exempt from all duties and levies, Pakistani taxpayers are indirectly funding their trade by paying for all the wear and tear of the roads used by their trucks. Also, you will see with time that Iranians are not nearly as accommodating as Pakistanis are when it comes to dealing with Afghanistan.

Calm down man

This project is good news for Pakistan, it unloads pressure of Pakistan and shifts it to Iran. First of all, this project is still in its baby phase. There are more chances of this project failing due to American pressure rather than succeeding. Second, it is still a drop in the ocean. Majority of Afghanistan's trade is and will continue to be transited through Pakistan due to obvious reasons. Overall, this project will do a lot of good for Pakistan.

What gives you the idea that Iran will allow India to operate against Pakistan? It's and will be only business.

After what india is doing via Pak-Afghan border still you are being so naive.

As far as your statements on the pipe line go, you need it more than they do.

Pipeline was/is in the interest of both countries, Iran had to do business whereas Pakistan need to answer it's energy crises. Pakistan was offered Turkmenistan gas by US if it dumps IP project which Pakistan reject.

Whole story short - as i said earlier you will find all well & okay if you continue to see from your lens.

IMF is a fund that loans out the money with Interest and conditions and is not a bailout.:omghaha:Unless India is running debt free i wouldn't be bragging so much.:yay:

Pakistan Makes Deal With IMF for Bailout - WSJ.com

Pakistan seeks IMF bailout - DAWN.COM

meh... !!! :)

What effect India keep voting against Iran over and over again will have.

You tell me.. Last I checked, we were doing a mojor port development in partnership with Iran and there was a talk of defence cooperation :)

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...lcomes-defense-cooperation-iran-minister.html

What are you talking about? We Pakistanis fully support this project, it will do a lot of good for Pakistan. Pakistan is getting screwed by Afghanistan left, right and centre. They are exempt from all duties and levies, Pakistani taxpayers are indirectly funding their trade by paying for all the wear and tear of the roads used by their trucks. Also, you will see with time that Iranians are not nearly as accommodating as Pakistanis are when it comes to dealing with Afghanistan.

Calm down man

This project is good news for Pakistan, it unloads pressure of Pakistan and shifts it to Iran. First of all, this project is still in its baby phase. There are more chances of this project failing due to American pressure rather than succeeding. Second, it is still a drop in the ocean. Majority of Afghanistan's trade is and will continue to be transited through Pakistan due to obvious reasons. Overall, this project will do a lot of good for Pakistan.

I so want to wish away a neighbor like Afghanistan !

Can't we have some sort of an Iron-Curtain type thing where the millions of them that are in Pakistan - stay in Afghanistan & hate us to their heart's content from across the Durand Line ?

Pataa nahin kahaan seii ye parasites lagggg gaiiin haiii hameiiin aur utttar nei ka naaam hii nahin leiteiiin ! :cry:

Oi @chauvunist when I was in Peshawar I asked my Afghan Taxi Driver kei Sahib aap Afghanistan - Apneii mulk - waapiiis kiyun nahin jateiii & he replied - Hamaraa mulk Attock tukkk haiii ! :blink:

Beraa gharaaak ! :lol:

Maraiii gaiii ! :fie:

Last edited by a moderator:
US & Iran were not arch enemies in 2001...were they? Also Pakistan had clearly stated repeatedly that it will never allow US bravado against Iran from it's soil,
Statements have no value. Pakistan also stated that it will not allow Al Queda leadership on its soil.. And we all know what happened in Abbotabad :)

another fact that US supply convoys passes atleast 500 KM away from Pak-Iran border. Pakistan's interest lies with US but this didn't stop Pakistan from having Pak-Iran gas pipeline & buying gas from Iran. Don't forget US-Iran relations are not as bad as Pak-ind relations, Pak-ind relations are more terrible than Iran-Israel relations.

Whats the latest on that Pipeline anyway?? ;)

Calm down man

I know this project is future failure & waste of investment but obviously it will be known in history, next generations of Pakistanis will ask that if Iran was brother country(as said in Pakistan) then why did it support the countries that were arch enemies & hostile towards Pakistan.

Also i'm very much calm but my reply was to Irani member who asked that why Pakistanis are acting this way, so i made it clear that Pakistan was never & will never be against prosperity of any country but Iran choose wrong country to develop it's Chahbahar, it's like Pakistan choosing Israel to develop Gawadar or built IP gas-line.

well guys

let iran test the wave of drugs and terrorism from afghanistan.

for a couple of hundred millions not even a single billion.they have certainly welcome the afghanistani anti shia taliban terrorism into iran.by one or another mean they will turn your country what they did to pakistan when we allowed there refugees and supply line

Back
Top Bottom