What's new

Afghan woman stabbed to death in India

breeze

Reaction score
Afghan woman refuses to marry fiance, stabbed to death

A 22-year-old Afghan woman was murdered allegedly by her fiancee in a south Delhi guest house after she refused to marry him, police said on Sunday.

Paimana Khanjar was stabbed to death allegedly by Umaid in Shamsher Homestay guest house in Jangpura last night, a senior police official said.

Khanjar, who studies in the United States, had come to Delhi on February 21 and was staying with one of her relatives, while Umaid, who is studying in Russia, was staying in the guest house.

"They were engaged. Last night the duo had an argument at the guest house following which she refused to marry him. In a fit of rage, he allegedly stabbed her," the official said. Umaid has been arrested.

Afghan woman refuses to marry fiance, stabbed to death - India - DNA

this whole idiotic engagement thing, there should be no engagement concept just instant marriage thats all, its a pain in the arse both for the woman and man

Dude really you are make fun of this.
RIP, and the b@sst@rd should be hanged.
It didn't say in the title she died, and I rarely read an article beyond the title.

A stab wound isn't painful if you die shortly afterward through blood loss. So she must've died rather painlessly. In the man's place I would never do this to her, but hey she had to die some day.

Okay I'll say something nice: may you be dealt a much merciful hand in the next phase of your journey my sister.

Still, her name is way cooler for her to not have made news. You don't get that many people with the surname Dagger. That's as cool as a name can get!

RIP to the dead may GOD bless her soul... and as for him hang the bastard and cut of his ___ .

ajj kaya baat hain?

Indians are having a bad day today. First No ammos, Sikhs protesting Sonia Ghandi, Indians protesting OBL movie, Indians suiciding, and now Indian man stabs afghani...
What can I say

Breeze is having a field day.

Look at the bright side that satish chandra guy got banned again.

On topic: Was the man from US or was he an Indian citizen.

Misleading News

The killer himself was an Afghan. RIP the girl.

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/delhi/Afghan-fiance-kills-US-citizen-nabbed-at-IGI/articleshow/12139210.cms

The victim, Paimana Khanjar, 21, a US citizen of Afghan origin on her first visit to India, was found dead by a friend on Saturday night, with a knife in her abdomen. Police called it a crime of passion committed by her fiance - Omid Milad Hussain Khill, an Afghan national living in Russia - after she reportedly wanted to break off the engagement.

Alert Immigration officials identified Omid at the airport after cops had issued a 'lookout circular' on him. Omid had booked himself on an Air India flight to Kabul.

bechara emotional ho gaya tha is liye mar diya :cry:

ladki afghan origin ki hai par badi huyi hai USA me

aur hum sab jante hai USA ki ladkiyo ki nature kya hoti hai ;)

peace :enjoy:

At least the Indians caught him before he escaped. Good job. :tup:

Back
Top Bottom