What's new

Featured Afghan troops conduct military drill near Durand Line

ANA is not an army, its anti insurgent police,they don't have the equipment or training of conventional military, they should not try any misadventure.

I have been saying it for years now, but I used to get laughed at on PDF. The reality is starting to unfold before our eyes.

The main conflict between Pakistan and Afghanistan is the Durand Line. This is the uncomfortable truth we haven't wanted to face for decades. We have appeased Afghans for years. We have let Afghans enter Pakistan to enjoy all the perks. We have allowed Afghans to cross the border into Pakistan for decades like it is the wild wild west. The Afghans aren't crazy. They understand why Pakistan is doing this. Additionally the US, NATO and Hindustan support Afghan Durand Line claims because this fits their agenda and interests for the moment. A weak and fragmented Pakistan is in the best interest of US and Western nations. Some might not openly support Afghan claims, but they certainly do behind closed doors and even encourage Afghans to mount attacks against Pakistan on the border. Silence is also complicity.

Pakistan should break Afghan jaw for once and for all. All this brotherhood BS has ruined Pakistan. Tin-pot nations like Afghanistan are today putting Pak territorial integrity into question. Just put that into perspective for a moment.

- Repatriate Afghans living inside Pakistan. Do it swiftly. Criticism from US, European and human rights organizations should be ignored. Pakistan should ask the countries criticising Pakistan to accommodate Afghans.
- Continue to fence every portion of the border and use various tech to further enhance its effectiveness i.e. drones.
- Have a strict quota on the amount of Afghans allowed to enter Pakistan.
- Make it crystal clear to Afghanistan that the Durand Line is the border. Pakistan will respond fiercely to any misadventures if Afghans have other ideas.

Unless and until the Pakistani state doesn't undertake these steps the conflict with Afghanistan will continue to grow. Afghanistan is misbehaving because the US and NATO forces have emboldened them. The US and NATO forces have programmed and trained Afghanistan to be hostile towards Pakistan. We will reach a point where we will have to attack Afghanistan with extreme force. Before it is too late make a fist of things and put Afghans in a disadvantaged position. Afghanistan and Pakistan will eventually go to war. There is no doubt about it.

Last edited:
It will be funny one boarder guard personal tell them this is not the right way to grab the weapon.

On they put chair and start watching them with popcorns.

Few days ago, I was thinking since Afghan govt. is so hostile towards Pakistan, it would be so nice to take away Wakhan. I am sure we can take this strip very easily. Deploy armoured corps with CAS, choke the neck and that`s it. It will give us direct border with Tajikistan.

Corridoio_del_Vacan.jpg

@PanzerKiel @WebMaster @Aamir Hussain @Arsalan @Horus @Foxtrot Alpha @araz @HRK

Last edited:
Few days ago, I was thinking since Afghan govt. is so hostile towards Pakistan, it would be so nice to take away Wakhan. I am sure we can take this strip very easily. Deploy armoured corps with CAS, choke the neck and that`s it. It will give us direct border with Tajikistan.

View attachment 661122

@PanzerKiel
This wahan corridor was created by britishers to create a buffer between soviets and British India.
It's time to take this piece of land, back.

I have been saying it for years now, but I used to get laughed at on PDF. The reality is starting to unfold before our eyes.

The main conflict between Pakistan and Afghanistan is the Durand Line. This is the uncomfortable truth we haven't wanted to face for decades. We have appeased Afghans for years. We have let Afghans enter Pakistan to enjoy all the perks. We have allowed Afghans to cross the border into Pakistan for decades like it is the wild wild west. The Afghans aren't crazy. They understand why Pakistan is doing this. Additionally the US, NATO and Hindustan support Afghan Durand Line claims because this fits their agenda and interests for the moment. A weak and fragmented Pakistan is in the best interest of US and Western nations. Some might not openly support Afghan claims, but they certainly do behind closed doors and even encourage Afghans to mount attacks against Pakistan on the border. Silence is also complicity.

Pakistan should break Afghan jaw for once and for all. All this brotherhood BS has ruined Pakistan. Tin-pot nations like Afghanistan are today putting Pak territorial integrity into question. Just put that into perspective for a moment.

- Repatriate Afghans living inside Pakistan. Do it swiftly. Criticism from US, European and human rights organizations should be ignored. Pakistan should ask the countries criticising Pakistan to accommodate Afghans.
- Continue to fence every portion of the border and use various tech to further enhance its effectiveness i.e. drones.
- Have a strict quota on the amount of Afghans allowed to enter Pakistan.
- Make it crystal clear to Afghanistan that the Durand Line is the border. Pakistan will respond fiercely to any misadventures if Afghans have other ideas.

Unless and until the Pakistani state doesn't undertake these steps the conflict with Afghanistan will continue to grow. Afghanistan is behaving in such a way because the US and NATO forces have emboldened them. The US and NATO forces have programmed and trained Afghanistan to be hostile towards Pakistan. We will reach a point where we will have to attack Afghanistan with extreme force. Before it is too late make a fist of things and put Afghans in a disadvantaged position. Afghanistan and Pakistan will eventually go to war. There is no doubt about it.

I also dont believe in the Durand Line either, that is because I view Afghanistan as part of Pakistan. However that is still some time away.

We should not do anything without consultation from Taliban. Any steps should be taken after the new government comes in power. Possibility that Durand Line will be accepted is very high.

View attachment 661122

@PanzerKiel @WebMaster @Aamir Hussain @Arsalan @Horus @Foxtrot Alpha @araz @HRK

It is too early. You will have all of Afghans including Taliban turn against you. This is what our enemies want.

I’ve had fights with Afghans and they were Farsiwans. They are really cold-blooded/hot-tempered to people out of their circle. They shamelessly fight anywhere even at the mosque.

I see Afghans on Twitter making crude comments about Pakistanis. They don’t speak a lick of Pakhto, born & raised in the West, yet have a heart full of toxicity and racism. I don’t engage in these hookah smoker, gangster rap listener, McDonalds eater eco-chamber.
Irrespective. Waz is correct. Afghan Afghans [not all I might add before anyone accuses me of negative sterotyping] also have pure and utter hate for the inferior Gul Khan and DalKhoor, an arrogance only matched perhaps by Pharoah and Satan.

I also dont believe in the Durand Line either, that is because I view Afghanistan as part of Pakistan. However that is still some time away.

We should not do anything without consultation from Taliban. Any steps should be taken after the new government comes in power. Possibility that Durand Line will be accepted is very high.

It is too early. You will have all of Afghans including Taliban turn against you. This is what our enemies want.
Right Sir. I was only making a suggestion for future. Of course the timing matters.

Irrespective. Waz is correct. Afghan Afghans [not all I might add before anyone accuses me of negative sterotyping] also have pure and utter hate for the inferior Gul Khan and DalKhoor, an arrogance only matched perhaps by Pharoah and Satan.

That is the difference between secular Kabulie Pukhtoons and Northern Alliance holdovers (WeAreNotAfghans) with religious Afghans (Taliban.)

Former two are our enemies, while the latter will always be our ally.

Alhamdulilah for us that the vast majority of Afghanistan is religious and conservative, otherwise we would be stuck in this ethnic warfare for eternity.

Right Sir. I was only making a suggestion for future. Of course the timing matters.

Why not just incorporate all of Afghanistan, instead of just Wakhan? We have Afghan Pukhtoons who are already favorable to us due to ethnic and religious ties which stretch back centuries. Then you have Hazaras, Tajiks, Uzbeks, and Shias who can be convinced by Pakistan and Taliban to join a unity government (already happening.)

Only Kabul elite and some radical NA will be left, who can be easily dealt with.

Afghanistan lies wide open for re-construction, pipelines, development, and business. Pakistan is the only one who can reap those benefits. We have the trust of Afghans, particularly because we do not get stoked by these ostracized miscreants who have hijacked Afghanistan's capital.

The Pakistani Military would cut through the ANA like a hot knife through butter ... not even sure why people interpret this exercise to be directed against Pakistan lol. The Afghans stand no chance should Pakistan attack.

The Pakistani Military would cut through the ANA like a hot knife through butter ... not even sure why people interpret this exercise to be directed against Pakistan lol. The Afghans stand no chance should Pakistan attack.

Desperate ploy to illicit a reaction, which can be used for PR for them, India, and US.

Pakistan can hit NA anywhere in Afghanistan due to our partnership with the Taliban. We do not have to outright attack them.

No problem, looks great.
Just take out ISIS guys, don't them use the border to take shots at our troops. Oh and you might want to weed out nasty elements who help them within the country.

Probably more like a gathering of local drug addicts and bacha bazs. If they attack pakistan then make sure that their stay on this earth is ended quickly.

Back
Top Bottom