What's new

Afghan Taliban won the Afghanistan war - Revisited

Status
Not open for further replies.
The villagers suffer the same under Taliban as the city folk.
No they didn’t. I was there and I know what I’m taking about. Have you ever left India before? Do you interact with folks from backgrounds different than yours? It doesn’t seem like. The world isn’t what you think it is. Everything you write about is crock of shit. The villagers fully supported the Ts hence we couldn’t dislodged them. Your pedo buddies in Kabul willingly killed and dropped bombs on pious Muslims hence they were escaping the wrath of the Ts.

No they didn’t. I was there and I know what I’m taking about.

Where were you and what did you experience ?

Have you ever left India before? Do you interact with folks from backgrounds different than yours? It doesn’t seem like.

I have not left India but a few foreigners I have interacted with.

The world isn’t what you think it is. Everything you write about is crock of shit.

As opposed to you, a Deobandi ? LOL.

Your pedo buddies in Kabul willingly killed and dropped bombs on pious Muslims hence they were escaping the wrath of the Ts.

LOL. What can you say about the Modi government connection ?

And speaking of pedos, this one certainly looks like a boy-rapist :
1683822642570-png.929116

Where were you and what did you experience ?

I have not left India but a few foreigners I have interacted with.

As opposed to you, a Deobandi ? LOL.

LOL. What can you say about the Modi government connection ?

And speaking of pedos, this one certainly looks like a boy-rapist :
1683822642570-png.929116

U.S. army,

I’m a Shia

So those few bourgeois foreigners shape your world view.

You’re a moron.

U.S. army,

LOL. You say that proudly after I gave links between the Taliban and the US army ?

I’m a Shia

So an admirer of the mullah terrorist regime in Iran which supports the Sunni Taliban and the Sunni Hamas and Sunni P"I"J.

So those few bourgeois foreigners shape your world view.

No but it was an education too.

You’re a moron.

Moron ? Are you a US clone of @Ikbal aka @MultaniGuy ?

LOL. You say that proudly after I gave links between the Taliban and the US army ?

So an admirer of the mullah terrorist regime in Iran which supports the Sunni Taliban and the Sunni Hamas and Sunni P"I"J.

No but it was an education too.

Moron ? Are you a US clone of @Ikbal aka @MultaniGuy ?

No, and No, but I support all Muslims regardless of their sects.

Are you crazy or something? Afghan Taliban have won the war. The invaders have left. Its over now.
They left out of boredom and pity after there was nothing left to plunder, the Taliban signed a deal with the Americans to take control of the country after they evacuated their troops out. You fell for the "Graveyard of Empires" meme, they simply don't have the will to fight for their causes.
Afghan Taliban has the support of the Afghanistani people.
Sums it up, you have no clue what you are talking about. FYI, its Afghan and not "Afghanistani". Have you ever interacted with one? most of them view the Taliban as a product of NATO.
You are an Indiot
You don't sound like a Pakistani or a Muslim.
Is this all you have to say every time someone objects to your foolish drivel? for an educated and aspiring Lawyer, the kinds of arguments you put out to anyone who objects to your already idiotic claims are indeed very concerning.

Btw, what warranted your ban?

Muh mullahs and west oppressing communist baradarz

And then people for USA, Americans said," all the lost limbs/amputations of the limbs and all the money lost in the Afghanistan war?"

And China is on the verge of replacing USA as the world's largest economy in NOMINAL GDP terms.

The Afghan Taliban winning the Afghanistan war, it is all over the world and in the internet.

There needs to be alternatives to USA. USA needs to be punished for the Afghanistan and Iraq wars.

Is China is the biggest alternative to USA.

These bastards, with their 4 amputations Taylor Morris, they got their deserved punishment:
1696638565516.png

USA is in decline, and a rising and confident China.

Last edited:
Its all about politics for these rednecks.

And the Mullahs are teaching the new generations that the "Christians" are stupid peoples that they are stupid.

Afghan Taliban's victory will be passed down for generations in Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, India, China, and in Russia.
Especially in the countries I bolded.

Someone said, that the Muslim World should start sending students to China and Taiwan for higher studies.

No wonder why Anti-American sentiment is fanned across the Muslim World.

They left out of boredom and pity after there was nothing left to plunder, the Taliban signed a deal with the Americans to take control of the country after they evacuated their troops out. You fell for the "Graveyard of Empires" meme, they simply don't have the will to fight for their causes.

Sums it up, you have no clue what you are talking about. FYI, its Afghan and not "Afghanistani". Have you ever interacted with one? most of them view the Taliban as a product of NATO.

Is this all you have to say every time someone objects to your foolish drivel? for an educated and aspiring Lawyer, the kinds of arguments you put out to anyone who objects to your already idiotic claims are indeed very concerning.

Btw, what warranted your ban?
whatever makes you happy albino ape. taliban won you lost and you have no other choice but to accept it. now go and make your fantastic hollywood movies depicting your fictional victory and gloat over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom