What's new

Afghan Taliban Smashed whole convoy of ANDSF

No it doesn't at all. What inevitably happens again and again is that the ANA goes into the area, with drone and ISAF air support, surrounds it for 10 miles in a huge cordon and then systematically works its way to the center absolutely genociding its way thru.

The ANA does not advertise this brutality, unlike the talibunny's. There is no need to. Dozens of talibunny's are killed daily. Just that we don't hear much about it.

The talibunny's keep this up, the percentage of pashtu speakers in Afghanistan will continue to rapidly decline. Russia/ China/ CIS/ Iran/ US/ India will not allow a talibunny takeover.

Yep spot on. People here on forum just see what they only want to see, rather than look at the other side.

Lot of roasted dead talibunny is going to come on the menu now for ANA....same business as usual.

I'm telling you, in AFG...either the country has to be split into some pieces or lot of talibunny and their supporters have to be liquidated (and pro Dari ppl winner takes all). Afghan lady (immigrant) I know here in Canada is pakhtun but she (and family) absolutely hates the talibunny scum and what they stand for.

Yep spot on. People here on forum just see what they only want to see, rather than look at the other side.

Lot of roasted dead talibunny is going to come on the menu now for ANA....same business as usual.

I'm telling you, in AFG...either the country has to be split into some pieces or lot of talibunny and their supporters have to be liquidated (and pro Dari ppl winner takes all). Afghan lady (immigrant) I know here in Canada is pakhtun but she (and family) absolutely hates the talibunny scum and what they stand for.
so does my hairdresser ? a pasthun from Herat

Mr. Trump tear down these NA thugs. They're feasting on the free money from us - the Stupid People of the USA. You've denied even the House Speaker to take a free lunch out of us!!!

Mr. Trump tear down these NA thugs. They're feasting on the free money from us - the Stupid People of the USA. You've denied even the House Speaker to take a free lunch out of us!!!

Mr Trump already said who are the real thieves were. it is all over twitter

Just to clarify there is no Tajik, Pakhtoon,Hazara for us as Afghans. We are Afghans first, loyal to the Afghan state and her interests. Be it Talis today, X tomrrow anyone and any country that threatens Afghanistants interest is the enemy!

Just to clarify there is no Tajik, Pakhtoon,Hazara for us as Afghans. We are Afghans first, loyal to the Afghan state and her interests. Be it Talis today, X tomrrow anyone and any country that threatens Afghanistants interest is the enemy!
When are they going to start fighting each other again? Oh wait already happening

In theory that statement looks really beautiful but is it really that way?you as well as I know pashtuns , hazaras , tajik ,uzbek in Afghanistan are all loyal to their tribe first. They keep on fighting with each other and have never been friends ever. Their fighting turned kabul to ruins during the civil war of 90's and have been at each others throats since god knows when. Each warlord from their tribe wants to kill the other one.

Everybody that turned Afghanistan into what it is today is in government making policies and their war crimes have been forgotten. Each of these government officials and warlords have killed hundreds of people. Where is the justice? In Pakistan that would be like bringing fazlullah (who thankfully is dead ) to the parliament. The people would literally lynch the government if that ever happened. But in Afghanistan we see those warlords sitting happily claiming to be mujahids and what not

Iran tried to broker peace between the various ethnicity's, but we failed. We tried to protect the 70% Persian and Uzbeki/ Hazara Turkish mother tongue, but it was of no use. The talibunny killed our diplomats in Mazar.

Now there are pakistani here masquerading as turks calling Iran and NA bad........shit.......lol

No worries, we are ready for killing millions more. It's not required, just desperate wahabbi people trying to take over Afghanistan and convert it to Osamaistan.

Without Iran intervention all the others would have been killed. To this day Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and even Turkey support Iran on Afghanistan. We will not allow genocide.

All Afghani leadership support us, except a few joker on foreign payroll. We all know who they are!

@a--team
@Sinan
@Hakikat ve Hikmet

When the US leaves, guess who is in charge, not that we aren't already........:rolleyes1:

hmmn, yea. Well as it appears things have simply come back full circle and they stand almost where they started from.

When the US leaves, guess who is in charge, not that we aren't already........:rolleyes1:

LOL, you always make me chuckle with such lines. Agree bud, Iran has a huge role to clean up this mess in the end. Talibunny worst nightmare!

Back
Top Bottom