What's new

Afghan Taliban Smashed whole convoy of ANDSF

This proves without a doubt that ANA does not stand a chance against the Taliban if the US decides to go back....Taliban will over run the country within a week....

Mr. Trump, please stop these tragic gymnastics in Afganistan...

Weren't ANA officers trained by droves in the Indian military academies????

are you sure? I know enough iraqis so My info on Iraq is from genuine Iraqi people and not some media outlet!

Shias and Kurds are fine with the current regime compared to Saddams. they are 80% of population

it is more peaceful than under saddam.
they can speak for themself

what did you base that on? saddam was planted onto them. I hope you are aware of this little fact. here he is meeting rumsfeld.

what did you base that on? saddam was planted onto them. I hope you are aware of this little fact. here he is meeting rumsfeld.

by the same token all Pakistani army chiefs are American stooges. All of them meet with American officials.

Saddam army had T-55/T-72 tanks, BMP-2 armor vehicles, MiG-21/MiG-25/MiG-29 fighters. Yup he was American stooge planted on Iraqi people

by the same token all Pakistani army chiefs are American stooges. All of them meet with American officials.

Saddam army had T-55/T-72 tanks, BMP-2 armor vehicles, MiG-21/MiG-25/MiG-29 fighters. Yup he was American stooge planted on Iraqi people

but he was an american stooge! that is a fact. this video clip is something that irritates yanks like itching powder and as we can see it did just that.

but he was an american stooge! that is a fact. this video clip is something that irritates yanks like itching powder and as we can see it did just that.

another stooge here
FCC59294-1622-4B38-B72B-F6607A30D855_cx0_cy2_cw0_w1023_r1_s.jpg

I can post a lot more

Back
Top Bottom