What's new

Afghan Taliban in Kabul; Amnesty announced and Interim setup rumored

Last edited:
donald trump strikes again

is he still bestowed a bhagwan status?
Trump is still their true leader. That's why he gave Biden a real tough time even when Trump was clearly fighting against well dug in US establishment too all alone.
Trump is the embodiment of America first, white supremacist and f**k you all attitude. Thats the true representation of an average American. :cheesy::cheers::usflag:

My brothers, I have no love loss for Afghanistan, there is a lot of bitterness and bad-blood. As some of you will know I worked with ANAP students when they came to Pakistan for training at NPA, I trained some of them, sadly I can report now that a very good friend of mine was brutally murdered and his body mutilated even after he hand surrendered.

He was just a ANP police officer, when he left Pakistan he took my phone number and would send me pictures of him and his baby daughter, over the years we build a very good friendship. His last message to me was "my daughter, what will become of her now".

04.jpg

My dear friend (2nd row, 3rd from left). Photo (National Police Academy, Islamabad).

There is a place of criticism and rebuttal, and anyone who harms our land should be rebuked, but what I am seeing in this thread, I, just, it's sad. There is a very real and human cost to all this. I am no one to dictate to anyone of you, but this is just a simple request from your elder, at this time please may I respectfully request that such jubilation and humiliation is avoided. Allah ke lathi beawaz hoti hian.

The rest is up to you.

May Allah grant protection and prosperity to the innocent children of Afghanistan.

My brothers, I have no love loss for Afghanistan, there is a lot of bitterness and bad-blood. As some of you will know I worked with ANAP students when they came to Pakistan for training at NPA, I trained some of them, sadly I can report now that a very good friend of mine was brutally murdered and his body mutilated even after he hand surrendered.

He was just a ANP police officer, when he left Pakistan he took my phone number and would send me pictures of him and his baby daughter, over the years we build a very good friendship. His last message to me was "my daughter, what will become of her now".

View attachment 772505
My dear friend (2nd row, 3rd from left). Photo (National Police Academy, Islamabad).

There is a place of criticism and rebuttal, and anyone who harms our land should be rebuked, but what I am seeing in this thread, I, just, it's sad. There is a very real and human cost to all this. I am no one to dictate to anyone of you, but this is just a simple request from your elder, at this time please may I respectfully request that such jubilation and humiliation is avoided. Allah ke lathi beawaz hoti hian.

The rest is up to you.

May Allah grant protection and prosperity to the innocent children of Afghanistan.
It wouldn’t matter to those who are wishing for the same in Pakistan - sadly I feel many of them will be the ones doing the beheading of their fellow countrymen and forcefully marrying young girls as part of their jihad

View attachment 772505

The rest is up to you.

This is why we want this conflict to end as soon as possible to save lives. But the likes of Amrullah Saleh and Massoud are more concerned about their own benefits than the nation as a whole.

Hopefully, this Panjisher is the last conflict and the country can continue to heal its wounds from decades of conflict and interference.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom