What's new

Afghan superiority complex makes me feel sorry for them.

l bengali aya a jao burmese aya a jao afghani aya a jao jesi marni hai hamari maro .

Send us all the Bengalis back, we will be glad to take them, in return you can take the Biharis back and rohingya to add to your 'Burmese' collection.

I'm tired of these Rohingya, they have destroyed the natural beauty of my home district.

Hopefully, these Bengalis from Pakistan, know how to speak proper Bengali and have a little knowledge for our Bangladeshi way of life.

Some will be executed, of course, but we are still happy to take the rest in, It is better to die in a Bangladesh as a Bengali than to die as a foreigner in Pakistan.

Anyway, I have one question about these Bengalis; how are they in general ? Do they engage in terrorism ? Do they speak Urdu ? Do they commit crimes ? Do they have too many children ? Most importantly, are they overly religious ?

raped by 40 nato countries but still stand tall :lol:
ye tumhari auqaat hai namak haramoo

afganistan_prt_rc.jpg
They wanted to do same with Syrians sir.

NATO wants a PAK-AFG war.

Send us all the Bengalis back, we will be glad to take them, in return you can take the Biharis back and rohingya to add to your 'Burmese' collection.

I'm tired of these Rohingya, they have destroyed the natural beauty of my home district.

Hopefully, these Bengalis from Pakistan, know how to speak proper Bengali and have a little knowledge for our Bangladeshi way of life.

Some will be executed, of course, but we are still happy to take the rest in, It is better to die in a Bangladesh as a Bengali than to die as a foreigner in Pakistan.

Anyway, I have one question about these Bengalis; how are they in general ? Do they engage in terrorism ? Do they speak Urdu ? Do they commit crimes ? Do they have too many children ?
they dont want to go back they need citizenship now most of them migrated in 80s and 90s for beter future but now struck in our throat .
2012 they were 2 million today may be 3 or 4 millions .
The National Assembly was told on Friday that about five million illegal immigrants were residing in different parts of the country due to local and regional disturbances.

In a written statement, the Ministry of Interior told the NA that out of the five million illegal immigrants, approximately two million were Bangladeshis, 2.5 million were Afghans, and 0.5 million other nationals, including Africans, Iranians, Iraqis and Myanmarese, who had been living in the country for more than three decades.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/there-are-2-million-illegal-bangladeshis-in-pakistan.173401/

they dont want to go back they need citizenship now most of them migrated in 80s and 90s for beter future but now struck in our throat .
2012 they were 2 million today may be 3 or 4 millions .
The National Assembly was told on Friday that about five million illegal immigrants were residing in different parts of the country due to local and regional disturbances.

In a written statement, the Ministry of Interior told the NA that out of the five million illegal immigrants, approximately two million were Bangladeshis, 2.5 million were Afghans, and 0.5 million other nationals, including Africans, Iranians, Iraqis and Myanmarese, who had been living in the country for more than three decades.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/there-are-2-million-illegal-bangladeshis-in-pakistan.173401/

Okay, understood but please, If you can answer the queries I have made in the previous post, it would be much appreciated.

I'm sure Bangladeshi government is more than happy to take them back, now and the public will most definitely let them in, since we let the Rohingya, we are now in a position to even let Africans seek refuge in Bangladesh.

Anyway, I have one question about these Bengalis; how are they in general ? Do they engage in terrorism ? Do they speak Urdu ? Do they commit crimes ? Do they have too many children ? Most importantly, are they overly religious ?
they are nice people live in karachi nighborhood mostly with fishing community they sure have some crime rate but not something special . they dont have NADRA CARDS so its hard for them to go gov hospitals/gov schools /travel by air /get gov job . not all of them but majority have no cards .yeah they have many childs and they are normally religous nothing special in it . they tank both bangla and urdu . never heard any of them involved in terrorism .

Okay, understood but please, If you can answer the queries I have made in the previous post, it would be much appreciated.

I'm sure Bangladeshi government is more than happy to take them back, now and the public will most definitely let them in, since we let the Rohingya, we are now in a position to even let Africans seek refuge in Bangladesh.
they look like this

protesting for ID cards
162968_4586287_updates.jpg

sindhis next day stage a protest too
162968_5832285_updates.jpg

too many kids

https%3A%2F%2Fs3-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com%2Fpsh-ex-ftnikkei-3937bb4%2Fimages%2F2%2F2%2F7%2F7%2F4197722-1-eng-GB%2F20160329_bangladeshi-children.jpg

their colonies are next to slums can be seen
5b241b5112cc7.jpg

201004060757260843.jpg

59bcad13d87cb.jpg

Thank God.

So far we have managed to stay away from Terrorism as an ethnicity and a nationality, hopefully we can keep it this way.
ohh common man so many socialites in pakistan too consider peaceful and never heard of them involved in voilance .its just few bad eggs everywhere . this will be utter stupidity if they involve in crimes as illegal migrants

This is getting utterly moronic, enjoy your prejudices!

One can only base an opinion on personal experience and what one reads from “reliable sources”.
Pakistan can show prove and has the scars as a nation showing the sacrifices made by its people. The number of refugees that have been taken - many assimilating and becoming Pakistani is another sign.
Then when you see an unappreciative society he’ll bent on biting the hand that has fed it on numerous occasions - gets a build up of annoyance and anger.
Pakistan has 1 roti on the table - Afghanistan has been given half - then it wants more - Pakistan wants to feed its starving too.
Show me a prominent leader or in fact any Afghani figure showing appreciation of what Pakistan has actually sacrificed?

Where are the fake backstabbing compatriots of PDF? They will parrot Afghanistan Pakistan bhai bhai BS all day long. Nowhere to be found in such topics where their bhai bhai mantra falls aparts.

These fake compatriots will offer Pak territory to Hindustan and Afghanistan on a silver platter. Shame on you fake compatriot.

So allegedly today Afghans gathered at Chaman border to attack Pakistan for taking revenge of "Pushtoons" from Punjabi army.
Those who don't know please find out about yesterday's Spin Boldak incident.

But their stupidity doesn't stop here, they think they can send a mob and conquer Pakistan

View attachment 657691

View attachment 657692

View attachment 657693 and
Sick & tired of these lawless Afghans. Kick them out of Pakistan. Screw them these frik*n terrorists

The only one whose been barking right-wing xenophobe rhetoric since i have been on this forum, has been bunch of self-righteous Pakistanis sitting on a peddle stone.

You have to differentiate the ruling elite and average person. The average Egyptian has no xenophobe or hatred to Palestinians, they are our kinsman.

I rather live amongst Afghans, then a bunch of xenophobe who spend their time demonizing a whole community of individuals under the same brush.

That's wrong indeed, however it doesn't justify the mindless racism of a whole community, that i have seen on this forum. Take it by individual basis, many Afghans are good people and have a soft hearth for Pakistan and Pakistanis.

You know nothing about Afghans. At the heart of this dispute Afghans claim entire provinces of Pakistan. Afghans don't recognise Durand Line border. An internationally recognised border.

Would Egypt give Ethiopia river Nile?

This is how your country responds to just Ethiopian celebrations.

Nile dam row: Egypt fumes as Ethiopia celebrates

www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-53573154

You lecture Pakistanis about poor Afghans? Why not give poor and innocent Ethiopians river Nile?

Back
Top Bottom