What's new

Afghan superiority complex makes me feel sorry for them.

Imagine beating your chest to a poor nation that has gone through decades of turmoil, while Pakistani civilians die by the thousand by US drones and its sovereignty breached on a daily basis.

Grand delusion!
we did not claimed to cross any border and teach a lesson to them afghans do it .

Imagine beating your chest to a poor nation that has gone through decades of turmoil, while Pakistani civilians die by the thousand by US drones and its sovereignty breached on a daily basis.

Grand delusion!

Do you see the U.S tucking it's its tail and running from Afghanistan

That's our efforts in action because the U.S was failing to secure our national interests

Soviets
U.S
A 1.4 billion overpopulated slum called India
We have taken them all on one way or another

Let us know when 6 million Jews stop humilating you
Or a dirt poor Ethiopia

Grand delusion!

Looks like we got an Afghan at our hands portraying as Egyptian. Maybe you ask your poor brethren to not attack border posts of another country next time. Also i dont know which year you live in but there hasnt been any drone attacks for a long time now. All US drones were based at shamsi airbase so if you think US killed all those insurgents most of them afghanis without our permission then you are a bigger moron that i first imagined.

Do you see the U.S tucking it's its tail and running from Afghanistan

That's our efforts in action because the U.S was failing to secure our national interests

Soviets
U.S
A 1.4 billion overpopulated slum called India
We have taken them all on one way or another

Let us know when 6 million Jews stop humilating you
Or a dirt poor Ethiopia

He is an afghani not Egyptian. Every time there is a thread about afghans some worm starts moving inside of him which makes him pop up.

We must remember these are some of the elites in Afghanistan trying to preserve their rule (on a local, provincial, or national basis) and provoking the local people. Using jets and helicopters to buzz the crowd along with a show of force (a large number of troops in APCs armed with Baktar Shikran ATGM or Tanks) Should be enough to deter the ANA and their proxies. SSG heliborne raids maybe the best way to deal with enemy command structures and minimize any loss of civilian life. The FC may also need more non-lethal crowd control equipment like tear gas and flash bangs, but in the long run it may require something like the active denial system at border checkpoints

He is an afghani not Egyptian. Every time there is a thread about afghans some worm starts moving inside of him which makes him pop up.

Actually today is the first time, that i am engaging in topics related to Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Moving around this forum for years, the amount of toxic and ridiculous xenophobic hatred towards Afghan people, is quite unsettling.

Actually today is the first time, that i am engaging in topics related to Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Moving around this forum for years, the amount of toxic and ridiculous xenophobic hatred towards Afghan people, is quite unsettling.

It is better to do a bit of research before barking nonsense at others. Secondly you are one to talk here considering your own country is busy building a wall to block Palestinians. Live amongst afghans for couple of month either you will find your kindred spirit or they will teach you what a xenophobe looks like in reality. They might be poor but that never stopped them from being one of the biggest racists out there.

Last edited:
It is better to do a bit of research before barking nonsense at others

The only one whose been barking right-wing xenophobe rhetoric since i have been on this forum, has been bunch of self-righteous Pakistanis sitting on a peddle stone.

Secondly you are one to talk here considering your own country is busy building a wall to block Palestinians

You have to differentiate the ruling elite and average person. The average Egyptian has no xenophobe or hatred to Palestinians, they are our kinsman.

Live amongst afghans for couple of month either you will find your kindred spirit or they will teach you what a xenophobe looks like in reality.

I rather live amongst Afghans, then a bunch of xenophobe who spend their time demonizing a whole community of individuals under the same brush.

They insult us openly with words like Kalia (Black Colored) or Daal Khor (Lentil Eaters) their way insulting us bcz we eats lots of vegetables and lentils.

That's wrong indeed, however it doesn't justify the mindless racism of a whole community, that i have seen on this forum. Take it by individual basis, many Afghans are good people and have a soft hearth for Pakistan and Pakistanis.

Last edited:

simply we shelter them give them food for free education for free and let them work in pakistan they owned buissniess here millions make fake ID cards of pakistan and commit crimes specially drugs related around the globe . we transport them 40 years when they have no airlines . what we ask in back just respect and civilized behavior for pakistan . can afghans give us anything else ? its for free sir . today 4 million afghans are refugees in pakistan . but they are barking us day night and blaming us their own faults . 5 afghans can not sit civilized way for three days its our fault ? they have civil wars started long before there was a country named pakistan . only those who read history know it .

Last year went to the Afghanistan v Pakistan cricket match in Leeds - I have never seen so much hatred in the eyes of the Afghani supporters - they were so venomous towards anyone with a Pak flag.
The problem is most Afghanistani that I’ve met have a chip on their shoulder. Perhaps bring ruled and conquered over the years by so many has resulted in this that they feel the nation that in its afghans deepest days took millions of refugees and now feel they can show their appreciation in p1ssing in the direction of that nation creates natural Pakistan animosity.

The only one whose been barking right-wing xenophobe rhetoric since i have been on this forum, has been bunch of self-righteous Pakistanis sitting on a peddle stone.

You have to differentiate the ruling elite and average person. The average Egyptian has no xenophobe or hatred to Palestinians, they are our kinsman.

I rather live amongst Afghans, then a bunch of xenophobe who spend their time demonizing a whole community of individuals under the same brush.

They have been living among st us for 40 years all 4 million of them. You think by now we wouldnt have known what these people think about us. These racist MFkers cant call us any thing other than Kalia (Black Colored) or Daal Khor (Lentil Eaters) their way insulting us bcz we eats lots of vegetables and lentils.

Yeah figures you love them so much that you are building a wall between them and yourself.

I would strongly suggest you live amongst them to your hearts content. If they dont fcuk your brains out with their racism they will surely fcuk you if you are good looking or underage.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/worl...afghanistan/story-5FrGrKI2PzrSRynHSfzh2N.html
Just in case you have issue with a Pakistani news source i have used an Indian source. And you wants these animals walking amongst us.

They have been living among st us for 40 years all 4 million of them. You think by now we wouldnt have known what these people think about us. These racist MFkers cant call us any thing other than Kalia (Black Colored) or Daal Khor (Lentil Eaters) their way insulting us bcz we eats lots of vegetables and lentils.

Yeah figures you love them so much that you are building a wall between them and yourself.

I would strongly suggest you live amongst them to your hearts content. If they dont fcuk your brains out with their racism they will surely fcuk you if you are good looking or underage.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/worl...afghanistan/story-5FrGrKI2PzrSRynHSfzh2N.html
Just in case you have issue with a Pakistani news source i have used an Indian source. And you wants these animals walking amongst us.
living next to afghanistan needs special skills which pakistanis lack of . afghans have also border with china do you see any afghan throw a stone on china ? any afghan crossed chinese border? so many countries have border with afghans but they hold it control . hum ne sorry to say randi ka kotha bana rakha hai indian aya a jao bengali aya a jao burmese aya a jao afghani aya a jao jesi marni hai hamari maro . yehi hoga phir . humary border ki koi hurmat nhi hai hum sirf india ke border per sher hain baki sab chalta hai .

living next to afghanistan needs special skills which pakistanis lack of . afghans have also border with china do you see any afghan throw a stone on china ? any afghan crossed chinese border? so many countries have border with afghans but they hold it control . hum ne sorry to say randi ka kotha bana rakha hai indian aya a jao bengali aya a jao burmese aya a jao afghani aya a jao jesi marni hai hamari maro . yehi hoga phir . humary border ki koi hurmat nhi hai hum sirf india ke border per sher hain baki sab chalta hai .

BC Muslim Brotherhood lay day baith gaya hai hamein. Abi bi kuch aisay gadhay Pakistan mein jinko chitar bi maar jayein afghani tu kahein gay hamaray muslim bhai hain.

Last edited:
Its almost uninhabited on the chinese side.. a few thousand pamiris at best living in wakhan and in chitral side.

Better is to see how Iran conducts business with them.

Back
Top Bottom