What's new

Afghan refugees turn F-6 children’s park into ‘tent village’

Status
Not open for further replies.
The same people deny the fact that it was USSR, India, USA that turned A'stan into a gangland of rapist warlord rulers run by a hashish economy that is the main reason for rise of Taliban.

Okay, so let's get this straight here. The soviets destroyed afghanistan, massacre and rape millions of afghans between 1979 and 1989. The americans/nato do the same between 2001 and 2021. Yet somehow Pakistan gets the blame for this????????????.... :disagree:...........according to some, Pakistan is responsible for the actions of the soviets and the americans..........:disagree:.............in case I missed something could someone please let me know how and when did Pakistan start ruling and controlling the soviets/russians and america/nato?........... :disagree:

BREAKING NEWS: It has been reported by the CIA that Pakistan forced russia to invade ukraine.............:disagree:

Last edited:
This is 100% true!

You need to calm down a little bit with the diatribe please.

And its ok for him to use gutter language for others? Its fine to use filthy language as long as its against afghans? Look at his racist comments, as if he himself is any better.
Many here are devoid of reality and brainwashed zombies and cant take criticism. This behavior is evident in our society and institutions and the reason we r in a mess all the time. All u could do is give negative rating, as if that will change reality lolz.

And its ok for him to use gutter language for others? Its fine to use filthy language as long as its against afghans? Look at his racist comments, as if he himself is any better.
Many here are devoid of reality and brainwashed zombies and cant take criticism. This behavior is evident in our society and institutions and the reason we r in a mess all the time. All u could do is give negative rating, as if that will change reality lolz.
Both sides are equally as bad. Mindset needs to change for everyone.

Many on PDF can't accept criticism against afghans. Many on PDF also claim that Pakistanis forced the soviets/russians and americans/nato to invade afghanistan......... :disagree:

I feel sorry for them. Whole generations have grown up amongst war, genocide and famine. Unfortunately, we are also partly responsible for the recent mess in Afghanistan, so beyond their historical revulsion, they do have genuine grievances against us, and we should do what we can to help.

Those Afghans who want to live in Pakistan and want citizenship should be granted that, especially the educated ones. Those who want to leave Pakistan for other countries should be helped with this process.

Centeral Asia except for Kazakhstan is behind pakistan in almost every metric and is much much poorer then us (I mean this was the case pre 2018 economic crash, so not sure about rn) -

Out of all Stan countries Pakistan is the leading country

Difference between them (CAR) and Afghanistan is that they drink alcohol by saying Bismillah first and are Russian client states- Afghans faught them off, if they didn't I genuinely believe pakistan was next, so thank you Afghans

They saved themselves first and foremost and in extension pakistan

Here a man from Kabul escaping with 2-3 pregnant daughters with Russian babies - many rape victims killed themselves

Father is angry, want revenge - says will go to islamic brother country of Pakistan and from their will resist Russians

I don't know who is who, or what's right or wrong

But in 80s , looking at circumstances we were right imo, if anything pakistanis in general should have went and helped - cause what was happening was pure evil

On the other in the 90s with the Afghan civil war - that's where the problem starts
A- in our relationship as countries
B- for Afghanistan and in extension for pakistan too (from late 80s decline of Pakistan as a state started - that's why I said Afghanistan's suffering is Pakistan's suffering in extension)
When I say Afghans are brothers it's not a joke or a emotional BS response, it's serious

And this is precisely the reason - we won't feel or be impacted by Bangali pain,we won't feel or be impacted by even Indian Muslim pain as much, we won't feel or be impacted by Syrian pain

We feel or are atleast impacted by the pain of Kashmiris and Afghans
(Lot's of editing, people who liked it may not agree with the final result)

@TNT

The CAR republics still do better, they have a good standard of life and yes they are mostly modern secular. I wont say Pakistan is ahead of them because look at our condition. The other day i was talking to a frnd who met gul sher of alpha bravo charlie, i told him as a kid i missed the last episode of that drama due to load shedding, i remember i was furious. And as we were discussing, the lights went off again. So in more than 3 decades we cant even solve our energy issues, let alone human development and standard of living.
Afghan war if helped with sincerity would have resulted in even closer ties with afghans but we ruined it. We forced religion upon them through thousands of deobandi extremists madrassas. The billions going to madrassas could have been used to help the poor refugees. I tend to agree with u, it went wrong in 90s and still we have not done correction.
Why is it that Pakistan have issues with every neighbor? Why we think everyone is conspiring against us? Elsewhere gas and oil pipelines go through enemy lands but here having an oil giant in neighborhood, we cudnt get a pipeline.
My main point, we have never made decisions in national interest, rather to please one power or another. Had our establishment taken decisions in national interests, we would have been in a better situation now. We are led to believe we were next after Afghanistan, why? Why not iran? We have been fed lies by our generals to justify their blunders. We still make excuses and give justifications, even after its evident that those decisions were wrong.

Why is it that Pakistan have issues with every neighbor?
Show me one country that is happy with its neighbour? US unhappy with Canada and Mexico, UK unhappy with France, France unhappy with Germany, Germany unhappy with Hungary, Hungary unhappy with Turkiye and the list goes on my friend.

This is all geo-politics.

Show me one country that is happy with its neighbour? US unhappy with Canada and Mexico, UK unhappy with France, France unhappy with Germany, Germany unhappy with Hungary, Hungary unhappy with Turkiye and the list goes on my friend.

This is all geo-politics.

And yet they do business and trade, they facilitate trade, oil and gas pipelines go through. We on the other hand go too far and forget our national interest.

And yet they do business and trade, they facilitate trade, oil and gas pipelines go through. We on the other hand go too far and forget our national interest.
Yes I have to agree with you on the latter, Pakistan is a victim of poor leadership or the lack of it.

I feel sorry for them. Whole generations have grown up amongst war, genocide and famine. Unfortunately, we are also partly responsible for the recent mess in Afghanistan, so beyond their historical revulsion, they do have genuine grievances against us, and we should do what we can to help.

Those Afghans who want to live in Pakistan and want citizenship should be granted that, especially the educated ones. Those who want to leave Pakistan for other countries should be helped with this process.

No ABSOLUTELY NOT we have done what we can for the afghans, enough is enough

We don't need to help them , we need to let them live and die on their own and away from us, Not in Karachi, not in Lahore and not in KP

IN AFGHANISTAN, the afghans take no responsibility for their own miserable lives and situation, they a border line retarded people and you can't help such people

By all means trade with them, have friendly borders but let's not take ownership of looking after these namak Haram thankless people for the rest of eternity,

Let's not let them spread their fassad, jahilat and begharati across Pakistan

They DO NOT APPRECIATE IT
They will take and take and still hate and attack Pakistan, it is NOT up to us to try and change them

The afghans are a fallen people who even God has abandoned because of their jahilat and we can't allow them endless time to steal, rob, murder and spread prostitution and sell their daughters in Pakistan

Let them go to hell or Afghanistan, let's just stop them taking advantage of Pakistan, they are simply not worth it

The inhumane treatment of Afghans in Iran remains a primary concern for all nations of the world specially Pakistan. The Iranian attitude towards Afghan refugee phenomenon is an appalling constant theme.
Thanks for trying to pretend that you're the spokesperson of Pakistan. It was cute and it did make me smile.
You're one of the users on PDF that have the best sense of humor. Probably in top 3.

GHQ,==> General Heera Mandi HEad Quaters has take it upon themselves to " Dushman k bacho ko parhana hai" chahaye apne bacho ko school naseeb ho ya nhi, Thanks to thier infinite wisdom, this country belongs more to Afgandus than Pakistanis themselves

The mess in afghanistan has been caused by the russians/soviets and americans/nato invading afghanistan, destroying it and massacring/raping millions of afghans between 1979 and 2021. Could you explain how Pakistan is responsible for that? Could you also explain why the afghans should have grievances against Pakistan but not against the soviets/russians and america/nato? None of what you say makes sense.

Okay, so let's get this straight here. The soviets destroyed afghanistan, massacre and rape millions of afghans between 1979 and 1989. The americans/nato do the same between 2001 and 2021. Yet somehow Pakistan gets the blame for this????????????.... :disagree:...........according to some, Pakistan is responsible for the actions of the soviets and the americans..........:disagree:.............in case I missed something could someone please let me know how and when did Pakistan start ruling and controlling the soviets/russians and america/nato?........... :disagree:

BREAKING NEWS: It has been reported by the CIA that Pakistan forced russia to invade ukraine.............:disagree:
People believe in false narratives of foreigners because our own state is corrupt and run like a mafia. This is what happens when a country is turned into a banana republic. Even good deeds can be made to look bad.

People believe in false narratives of foreigners because our own state is corrupt and run like a mafia. This is what happens when a country is turned into a banana republic. Even good deeds can be made to look bad.

A few years back, many Pakistanis on PDF even used to believe the indian/bengali propaganda and lie that 40,000 Pakistani troops massacred 3 million civilians and raped 10 million women over 5 weeks in bangladesh in 1971.......... :disagree: ........a few of us nationalists proved that this was not physically possible. They all went silent...........:disagree:

No ABSOLUTELY NOT we have done what we can for the afghans, enough is enough

We don't need to help them , we need to let them live and die on their own and away from us, Not in Karachi, not in Lahore and not in KP

IN AFGHANISTAN, the afghans take no responsibility for their own miserable lives and situation, they a border line retarded people and you can't help such people

By all means trade with them, have friendly borders but let's not take ownership of looking after these namak Haram thankless people for the rest of eternity,

Let's not let them spread their fassad, jahilat and begharati across Pakistan

They DO NOT APPRECIATE IT
They will take and take and still hate and attack Pakistan, it is NOT up to us to try and change them

The afghans are a fallen people who even God has abandoned because of their jahilat and we can't allow them endless time to steal, rob, murder and spread prostitution and sell their daughters in Pakistan

Let them go to hell or Afghanistan, let's just stop them taking advantage of Pakistan, they are simply not worth it

That is a fact. All afghans are either mentally retarded or borderline retarded at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom