What's new

Afghan refugees in Pakistan wait for reforms

I am working that they consider all of Afghanistan as part of Pakistan, and me as their rightful Emperor! :smokin:

4 Million Kashmiris??? :cheesy: But even if we take your statistics than still there is huge difference - Those Kashmiris consider Kashmir part of Pakistan, Do afghan also think so?

Dude, that is so true. What's up with MPB amongst Kashmiri men? :blink:

Sirrr itneiii Kashmiriii hoteiii KPK mein tou hurrr dossraaa KPK ka bandaaa tiiindaa hotaaa ! :omghaha:

Waisee @Hyperion tell me something - If Pukhtoons are truly the descendants of Qais Abdur Rashid who was in turn a descendant of King Saul through Afghana then how can you people be the 'original' people of the land ? :unsure:

Keyyy Jerusalem Alllooo Tindeiii Leiiin Gaiii Siiii ? :undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
Khocha kitni lambi lambi batein' karta hai. Dil chahta hai tumhari dabba kay phenti charhaon'!! :lol:

Waisee @Hyperion tell me something - If Pukhtoons are truly the descendants of Qais Abdur Rashid who was in turn a descendant of King Saul through Afghana then how can you people be the 'original' people of the land ? :unsure:

Keyyy Jerusalem Alllooo Tindeiii Leiiin Gaiii Siiii ? :undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
i've met afghans who made their fortunes (in America) --such as automobile repairs and managing workshops to even business related jobs....and all that during their tenure/housing/training in Pakistan

so for those who "hate" Pakistan or bad mouth us --- well it's essentially bad-mouthing the hand that feeds their own mouths!!

there's a reason why Pakistani rupee and a plethora of other goods make their way to Afghanistan; millions of Afghans use Pakistani currency with Quaid e Azam sahib's picture on it.

Lakh de lanat, it means your salvation lies in you getting bald! :cheesy:

So tell me what stage are you @ moment? :D

Well MPB is because of an overproduction of dihydrotestosterone so maybe we're more men than the rest of the men out there ? :undecided:

Lakh de lanat, it means your salvation lies in you getting bald! :cheesy:

So tell me what stage are you @ moment? :D

A noticeable bald patch at the back of the scalp is still 2-3 years away but I'm getting there ! :cray:

Kiddo, you are 21, and I'll become 35 this year. I saw like 5 hair in my hairbrush one weak ago and I was so stressed out! :blink:

Take care of yourself!

I'm 23 & I honestly don't care about the hair falling out ! :)

I used to but then I thought - FoOk it....people are brown...foOk it still some people don't even have limbs or sight or hearing & I'm worrying about something as cosmetic as the amount of hair on my tiiinnnd - That drew a chuckle out of me & from thence onwards I'm chill about it ! :)

Right now I just keep them short - Crew Cut ! :unsure:

Kiddo, one thing's for sure. Bald men land the prettiest women!!! :woot:

Dunno... what the exact utility is of that head........... but that's the truth! :D

I'm 23 & I honestly don't care about the hair falling out ! :)

I used to but then I thought - FoOk it....people are brown...foOk it still some people don't even have limbs or sight or hearing & I'm worrying about something as cosmetic as the amount of hair on my tiiinnnd - That drew a chuckle out of me & from thence onwards I'm chill about it ! :)

Right now I just keep them short - Crew Cut ! :unsure:

Kiddo, one thing's for sure. Bald men land the prettiest women!!! :woot:

Dunno... what the exact utility is of that head........... but that's the truth! :D

I think its got something to do with going through - despair (why am I going bald) to reconciliation (alright so I'm going bald) to confidence setting in (so - foOk it) takes away most of the 'what are others thinking about me' & 'whether someone would like me or not' ! :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom