What's new

[Afghan Progress] Aryana Sayeed rocks a crowd of football spectators in Afghanistan

That is spot on my friend, let the common Afghan decide his and her way of life.

By the way the OP has who has let go of his Pakistani passport and nationality, sits in the US and has the moral courage to speak for Afghans and Pakistanis and how we should live our lives, speak of hypocrisy!!!

@waz @Samandri @mufti

You can do much better than that -- really I'm sure you can if you just tried

Fight arguments with arguments

For example -- you may or may not remember that:
1. Your beloved Ghani sab gave up his Afghan Citizenship to become a US Citizen, his children are not Afghan citizens and at least his daughter does not identify herself as Muslim [nothing to me, I'm not religious, but how this got past 90% of Afghans, I don't know]
2. Gen. Wardak, your ex Chief of Army Staff and former defense minister gave up his Afghan citizenship to become a US Citizen
3. Omar Samad, one of Afghanistan's more prominent diplomats gave up his Afghan citizenship to become a US Citizen
4. Syed Tayib Jawad Aga, one of Afghanistan's more prominent diplomats gave up his Afghan citizenship to become a US Citizen
5. The list is endless

Knowledge and argument my dear will do you much good -- huffing and puffing leads nowhere

Best of luck ;-)

Seems a good song to me book marked it !!

same song video

oooh not much to look at unfortunately

Last edited:
Yar Afghan Taliban ki bhi tou koi say honi chahiye matters main. After all they are a significant % of the population. Otherwise they will always keep the civil war on. I think a compromise can be reached between all parties on the dress code of the compare of this show(shown at the end). :enjoy:

Yar Afghan Taliban ki bhi tou koi say honi chahiye matters main. After all they are a significant % of the population. Otherwise they will always keep the civil war on. I think a compromise can be reached between all parties on the dress code of the compare of this show(shown at the end). :enjoy:

Same can be said about TTP and other terrorist groups in Pakistan. I know you will be on fire after reading this but you said almost the same thing to people from other side of the border.

Same can be said about TTP and other terrorist groups in Pakistan. I know you will be on fire after reading this but you said almost the same thing to people from other side of the border.
Nops, our problems are in the thousands only. Theirs are 40% of their population.

Nops, our problems are in the thousands only. Theirs are 40% of their population.

Khuda ka khauf kar bhai khuda ka khauf kar.. Jab Allah k paas jayega to na to tu Pakistani hoga aur na mai. kisi mazloom ki badua na le. We have fucked up their country and our hands are full of innocents blood. We are the one along with Saudis and UAE to recognize illegitimate govt of beasts. They are also human beings like us. Aisi soch rakhoge to din durr nahi jab Allah ka azab aayega Pakistan par phir se.

Khuda ka khauf kar bhai khuda ka khauf kar.. Jab Allah k paas jayega to na to tu Pakistani hoga aur na mai. kisi mazloom ki badua na le. We have fucked up their country and our hands are full of innocents blood. We are the one along with Saudis and UAE to recognize illegitimate govt of beasts. They are also human beings like us. Aisi soch rakhoge to din durr nahi jab Allah ka azab aayega Pakistan par phir se.
I'm sure jab Allah ke paas jaingai tub bhi the name Pakistan would carry weight if someone has done something good for it. Ab lagao fatwa mufti ji.:cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom