What's new

[Afghan Progress] Aryana Sayeed rocks a crowd of football spectators in Afghanistan

pakistani342

Reaction score
Country
United States
From execution of women in football stadiums (during Taliban times) to Aryana Sayeed's sultry sway of hips ;-)

Could the Afghans be headed to creating a decent Engineering College next?

And one thing is clear, Afghans love their Raaay Baaans -- aviator shades -- could it be that they all secretly want to be fighter pilots ;-) ?

Enjoy:

Now if we could only get them to wear mini skirts -- then it would be real progress ;-)

Dokhtar-e Afghan !!!

Let them decide how do they want to run their country. You need not to worry if they wear skirt or nothing at all. Being a Pakistani worry about Pakistan.

Let them decide how do they want to run their country. You need not to worry if they wear skirt or nothing at all. Being a Pakistani worry about Pakistan.

Bil-kul Mufti-sab, bil-kul, once they get their three million refugees out of Pakistan -- I swear I'll restrict my view to Pakistan -- Wada raha -- lol

Last edited:
The excitement of Afghan man is how you say it in Farsi, "Qabil-e-deed".

what about the video of Pakistani flag burning ceremony..I am sure it must have been there at the end of the game.

The excitement of Afghan man is how you say it in Farsi, "Qabil-e-deed"

I'm not sure that's how it's used in colloquial Farsi anymore -- perhaps native Farsi speakers can comment -- but good one -- we forget how much Farsi there is in our common day Urdu parlance.

I'm not sure that's how it's used in colloquial Farsi anymore -- perhaps native Farsi speakers can comment -- but good one -- we forget how much Farsi there is in our common day Urdu parlance.

I have an Iranian friend, I ask him to write anything in Farsi and i will tell you what it means, i get of 80% of the time.

I have an Iranian friend, I ask him to write anything in Farsi and i will tell you what it means, i get of 80% of the time.

That would be good -- ask him if they use it in common day parlance like we do in Pakistan.

I don't remember hearing it from a Farsi speaker -- but I don't get to listen to much Farsi these days -- :-(

That would be good -- ask him if they use it in common day parlance like we do in Pakistan.

I don't remember hearing it from a Farsi speaker -- but I don't get to listen to much Farsi these days -- :-(

yes they do but their pronunciation is is quite different than ours.

yes they do but their pronunciation is is quite different than ours.

I'm quite familiar with Iranian pronunciation -- I formally studied in Iranian Farsi -- less so with Darri -- as I said I don't remember it hearing in a movie, between friends or say in a talk show -- but I could be mistaken -- interested to hear what he says

That is spot on my friend, let the common Afghan decide his and her way of life.

By the way the OP has who has let go of his Pakistani passport and nationality, sits in the US and has the moral courage to speak for Afghans and Pakistanis and how we should live our lives, speak of hypocrisy!!!

@waz @Samandri @mufti

From execution of women in football stadiums (during Taliban times) to Aryana Sayeed's sultry sway of hips ;-)

Could the Afghans be headed to creating a decent Engineering College next?

And one thing is clear, Afghans love their Raaay Baaans -- aviator shades -- could it be that they all secretly want to be fighter pilots ;-) ?

Enjoy:

Seems a good song to me book marked it !!

same song video

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom