What's new

Afghan,Pak forces clash on Durand Line

Its their claim , not mine .

Besides the agreement was a temporary border like the loc between 2 friendly states ,it was between British Indian empire & Afghanistan , Pakistan is not India. Ijc states success of states do not inherit their bilateral agreement.
All of what u said is BS...in any case their only choice is to take it by force, which they can't.

Real Story: updates. Routine Fencing was in progress. Pakistani soldiers were on home side of the border carrying White Flag clearly indicating no intention of confrontation but going routine. Afghan side along with terrorists had hidden snipers in houses ...and fired upon our soldiers. Three embraced shahadat. Flag meeting was already held with Afghan army before thisn they were informed in advance but Afghan army being a gang of terrorists does not follow professional international protocols of engagement.
Were those three martyred the ones whom the Brigadier was talking about? I know that clip surfaced today; but knowing Afghans and their horrible propaganda, it's most probably a clip before the clash ensued.

Were those three martyred the ones whom the Brigadier was talking about? I know that clip surfaced today; but knowing Afghans and their horrible propaganda, it's most probably a clip before the clash ensued.
They have returned 5 bodies and one soldier. Means they have killed two in their custody. Next time Pakistan should not care for Afghan villagers.

beware of the hindus

they will come to your house and make two brothers fight with each other.

They have returned 5 bodies and one soldier. Means they have killed two in their custody. Next time Pakistan should not care for Afghan villagers.
So we lost our 8 soldiers ? Disgusting

So we lost our 8 soldiers ? Disgusting
No 5 men from FC. While we managed to kill 10 Afghan attackers

beware of the hindus

BROTHERS?? These Afghans are not even brothers to themselves. These scum of the earth

No 5 men from FC. While we managed to kill 10 Afghan attackers

BROTHERS?? These Afghans are not even brothers to themselves. These scum of the earth
they are and we should have known this for a long time look at how they kill each other to gain power by the war lords but still we should have been pro active enough to know how India was going to use these namak harams against us.

beware of the hindus

Neither India nor America is responsible for Afghan militia men firing on intruding Pakistani forces

Neither India nor America is responsible for Afghan militia men firing on intruding Pakistani forces
India and US has done nothing more then fill the hearts of the common afghani with hate towards pakistan.
even though the country is being ruled by the allied forces, yet no uprising against the occupation forces but all the hate falls in the lap of pakistan.

its a simple game being played learnt from US forces getting an @ss whopping in Iraq after the local uprising against the occupying forces, USA couldnt afford for the same thing to happen in Afg so alongside India used the dumb @ss uneducated Afghani to hate pakistan, isi and haqqani network instead.

This makes my blood boil :angry:. What riles me up is that no further action will be taken. We have a history of letting down our martyrs.

There was a dispute recently over their national ID cards. The northerners, rejected the term "Afghan" on their ID cards because according to them, its only for the Pakhtoons in south.

Proper fked up people. They just need some someone from outside to be classed as enemy to give a false sense of nationhood. Irony is, they don't see the elephant in room, the yanks as enemy!

This makes my blood boil :angry:. What riles me up is that no further action will be taken. We have a history of letting down our martyrs.
My head is spinning since yesterday. You lose mind when you know the guys and someone so dear in the line of fire. We need to counter it next time rather pre-planning needed.

There was a dispute recently over their national ID cards. The northerners, rejected the term "Afghan" on their ID cards because according to them, its only for the Pakhtoons in south.

Proper fked up people. They just need some someone from outside to be classed as enemy to give a false sense of nationhood. Irony is, they don't see the elephant in room, the yanks as enemy!
These PashtuNazis in Afghanistan have always usurp the rights of Tajik. Uzbeks of AFghanistan. It is time the majority should rule in Afghanistan

Back
Top Bottom