What's new

Afghan Models/Singers/Actresses

jinxeD_girl

Reaction score
Jinxed jee Pakistani aur Indian actors kya kum ho gaye the ab Afghan bhi shoroh kar diye :lol:

Keep it up............. this way i will also be famaliar with Afghan actors and more espacially actresses :D

But I am sick and tired of seeing Indian actors and actresses... Sometimes we have to look towards West too... ;);)

Zallascht Sadat is gorgous :smitten::smitten:

Keep the good stuff coming

and i always thought Afghani girls will be wearing big CHADDAR and covering themselves with Hijaab etc :rofl:

who can be called a muslim if she wears the dress of a non muslim and show off their naked body and figure??? i dont think you can say that these girls are izzatdar muslim women by which respect automatically comes into our mind.

its really a same how can we express development by not showing off our growth, economy and social welfare by but showing our naked body and figure.

these girls are not trying to prove how great their nation is, or they are "free" people of the society, by they are just making money in an illegal way

some ppl may say that i am maulvi, or mullah but the reality is if we think as true muslims we will be embarrassed by our own deeds. i am no big religious scholor just the voice of my conscience.

whats the difference between us and them, we are backwards in all respects but only we try to be like them, leaving all good things and adopting all wrong things, and this is called so called muslim world, disgusting.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom